chapter 9

new member of vixx?

Author's pov

  Vixx were promoting their new song "Shang ri la" in the music shows. Vixx were recording vixx tv while they are in the waiting room.

Jaemi's pov

  "annyeonghaseyo Real V, VIXX TV!" exclaimed N and Jaehwan oppa. I sat in front of the mirror and having my make up and hair style done by the stylist. I started to doze off while the stylist help me make up. I felt someone turn my chair around. I was shocked as i almost fall off. Jaehwan oppa put his arm round my neck and said excitedly "cha cha cha, this is our new maknae and new member in vixx,Jaemi! Say hi to VixxTV!". "yah yah yah our maknae almost fall down!" N oppa exclaimed. I glared at Jaehwan oppa and turn to the camera and say "Annyeonghaseyo, Jaemi imida. I'm the new maknae and member of vixx and also Jaehwan oppa's dongsaeng. Hope starlights would love me and support "Shang ri la".". After I have done preparing, we went to the stage and perform. It was my first time performing on music showsand we are the no. 1 nominee. After we have done performing, I heard many starlights screaming our name. "Real V, V.I.X.X. VIXX imida! " we said. I heard many starlights screaming my name and one male starlights shouted "Jaemi uh! You're so pretty and cute! Please be my girlfriend!". Leo oppa and Hongbin oppa immediately glared at the male starlight. "Yah yah yah! Jaemi is still 16 yrs old! u should ask my first!" exclaimed Kenjumma. I went to "slice Jaehwan oppa's neck" and said "Of course! im your girlfriend. I'm eventually all VIXX member and starlights girlfriend.". After I said that, I felt someone wrap his arm around my waist and I face the person.It was Leo oppa and we smile to each other. Starlights started to scream "Leomi! Leomi!". Leo oppa and I blushed. "yah yah yah did u forget tat I'm Jaemi's oppa? you all should ship me with my dongsaeng!" exclaimed Kenjumma. Starlights started laughing at what Ken say. Time pass very fast. We went back to the waiting room, discussing what should we do if we get no.1. I was totally clueless what we should do if we win but the rest of oppa seems to have an idea and didn't tell me. aish! why are they so secretive!?

 

"number 1 goes to......... VIXX" exclaimed the MC. I was happy and hugged Hongbin oppa which was just beside me while N oppa is saying the acceptance speech. When it was our encore stage, we switch parts and dance. After that, Hongbin oppa piggyback me back to the waiting room. We went back to Jellyfish to tell CEO the good news. 

When we reach the ceo office, we saw 9 trainees which is going to debut as gugudan. "Standby cue, annyeonghaseyo gugudan imida!" said gugudan. "Annyeonghaseyo Vixx sunbaenim, we are gugudan. Hope you will take care of me!" said gugudan. "Although We are your sunbaenim, Jaemi is still younger than you all and is the youngest in Jellyfish. Yah,shorty you need to call them unnie." said Kenjumma. I glared at Jaehwan oppa and the rest laugh at our interaction. "Annyeonghaseyo gugudan unnie, My BOD is 28 november 2000." I bowed 90 degree to them. "OH! you are chingu with our hyeyeon." said sejeong unnie. i went to shake hands and hug Hyeyeon unnie. FINALLY, THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS SAME YEAR  AS ME!^^. We even exchanged number and make friends. Coincidently, we even attend the same school.

After the meeting with gugudan, we went back to the dorm and wash up to sleep as we have to wake up early for the next schedule which is starshow 360. 

The next morning, we were inside the van and on the way to record starshow 360. While we are in the van, we were bored and Dj Ravi oppa on some music. We jammed to AOA,EXO and GUGUDAN. When I heard gugudan's wonderland and good boy played, I started dancing to it. The rest of the oppa saw me and was shocked. They even tease me that I can be the 10th member of gugudan. While we were jamming, we have reached the venue.

 

While we were filming starshow 360, the mc know that I'm Jaehwan oppa's dongsaeng, so they wanted me to expose the secret of Jaehwan oppa. I immediately smirked at the rest of the oppa. The rest of the oppa were staring at me with anticipation and hope I would expose his secret so that they can . "Aigo! My dongsaeng so cute! I know you won't betray oppa right?" said Jaehwan oppa while pinching my cheeks. After looking at how funny and how hard my Jaehwan oppa have to plead me, I decided not to say it. After that, the MCs want me to show my talent so I danced to EXO,AOA,IOI and GUGUDAN's music. I was so shy as Leo oppa keep looking at me during the filming. I felt someone held onto my hands and lace his finger with mine under the table. I look at the person which is Hongbin oppa, he smiled at me and act normal during the filming. 

"Let's see Jaemi's hashtag!" said the MCs excitedly. "Leomi, Hongmi" The Mcs read and tell me to explain it. "Regarding to that, Fans start to ship me with Leo oppa and Hongbin oppa thats why i get those hashtags." I explained. "Are you all in a triangle love or something?" asked the mc jokingly. "Ahhahahaha nope! we are just very close dongsaeng and oppa love." I quickly explain to avoid any misunderstanding. I felt Leo oppa staring at me and Hongbin oppa tightening his hold on my hand. I ignore it and continue with the filming. "Okay , Let's go to the next question! Fans have been curious. Between Leo and Hongbin, who will u choose to be your boyfriend?" asked the Mcs. I became very nervous and i my dry lips. All the oppas stared at me and waiting for my answer. "Er.... It's a hard question tho... Both of them are awesome but I would like to focus on my career first." I said. "oh so both of them both have 50% chance to be your boyfriend?" said the MCs jokingly.I was speechless and lower my head in embarrassment. "Arasso you're cute. We will stop asking you. Let's go to the next member." said the MCs. Both Hongbin oppa and Leo oppa stared at me. 

After the filming, I pleaded N oppa if he could exchange seat with me as I felt akward to sit behind with Hongbin oppa and Leo oppa. After he agreed, I faster went into the van. 

 

When we reach our dorm, I immediately lock myself in my room. The oppas were curious about me But i think N oppa have told them what happen. 

Jaehwan's pov

 "Hyung, It's dinner time but Jaemi still don't want to come out." said Hongbin. "yah hongbin! Do you perhaps like my sister too? Don't deny as i have already witness what you and her is doing while we are filming just now." asked Hongbin. Hongbin told me honestly that he liked my sister. Aigo what so special of my sis? "You better have a fair match with Taekwoonie hyung. I don't want friendships to be ruin." Hongbin nodded annoyingly and went out to gather.

Author's pov

 All the vixx member except Jaemi gather at the living room to eat their dinner. "Hyung, how about Jaemi?" asked Hyuk. Ken smirk at them and start to exclaim "wah! pizza for dinner! Wah spicy ricecake and chicken too!!! Aigo we have so much to eat but such a waste as our Jaemi not going to have the luck to eat it again. It is a treat from CEO for winning in music show." "Its not work..." said Ravi. Ken signal them to countdown from 5 to 1.

 

Jaemi's pov

WHAT?! PIZZA, SPICY RICE CAKE AND CHICKEN FOR DINNER! Jaehwan oppa know how to make me go out! aish but I don't know how to face Leo oppa and Hongbin oppa. Aish! after 5 sec, I ran out of my room.

 

 Leo's pov

After 5 sec, the girl that I love finally ran out of her room and join us for dinner. She came out in a messy bun and crop tee with a high waist shorts. Aish why am I blushing?! After she join us at the living room, we start to eat and start to talk. I keep eating and thinking whether should i confess to Jaemi......

Jaemi's pov

 After we eat, My brother , Leo oppa and I were in charge of cleaning up while the rest can rest. While oppa was out to throw rubbish , Leo oppa and I were the only one left in the kitchen. I feel nervous and faster wipe my hands clean. Just as i was going to walk away, Someone grab on my wrist and pull back. I was now facing the person's chest. That person was none other Leo oppa......