chapter 10

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's pov

"Op..oppa.." I shuttered while looking at Leo oppa. "Jaemi uh..., Please don't avoid me. please..." said Leo oppa and he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me. OMG what should I do.....? aish

Leo's pov

"Jaemi uh, saranghae. You do not need to give me the answer yet. I will give you time to think about it but please do not avoid me." I tighten my hug around Jaemi. I felt Jaemi hug me back n nod against my chest.

 skip to the next day....

Author's pov

 Vixx(without jaemi) went to the jelpi to practise for Vixx's concert. While Jaemi went to school with hyeyeon. "Jaemi uh, waeyo? why do you look so stress up?" asked Hyeyeon.

Jaemi's pov

"Hyeyeon unnie.... ottokaji... Who should I choose??" I sighed while leaning my head on hyeyeon unnie's shoulder. "I'm not in the one who should give you suggestions but Hana unnnie said to us that we should follow our heart and choose the man which you want to live forever." said hyeyeon while patting my cheeks. We stay quiet until hyeyeon unnie exclaimed "OHHHH NICE lets take our stuff. School has ended!"

After we ended lesson,  we went to jelpi together but end up seperate from their as hyeyeon unnie go to gugudan while I going to the dance studio where VIXX is. I knocked on the door and open it. All of them were sweating profusely while dancing and none of them notice me. I went to change away my uniform to my own clothes to join the rest to practise. When I was back in the studio, I saw CEO nim with the rest. I bowed to the CEO nim and he smiled at me and said "Since you all have concert, each of you will  have a solo stage. It is either you write your own song or have a cover." After he finish saying, he smiled at us and left.

 I was thinking what song should i cover at my solo stage on the concert but someone cut me off by putting his arm around my shoulder. he was none other than Jaehwan oppa. "aigo.... how is my dongsaeng doing in school?" asked Jaehwan oppa while I saw Hongbin oppa and Leo oppa staring at me. "I feel energized after looking at all of you :)" I said. 

We start to practise for our concert until midnight. We were so tired of practising until we do vixx tv instead. "Real V VIXX TV!" we exclaimed. "Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun. Now its 4am and we are resting in the middle of practise. Now we are going to play the frying pan game.Loser will get flick on the forehead" said Hakyeon oppa. We were siiting in a circle and I'm between Hong bin oppa and leo oppa. tingtingtingtingtangtangtangtang "JaemiX4 " "Hongbin oppa X4" "hyukieX4"

yea.. so we played until very long until I lose hahahaha. "aish... I lose.... so who will flick my forehead?"

"of course is me, the almighty han sang hyuk hahahaha" said Hyuk oppa. I glared jokingly at Hyuk oppa and tried to run away but Jaehwan oppa hug me to stop from running away. "Hyukkie palli!!! Before this dog bite me!" exclaimed Jaehwan oppa while hugging while i keep wan to bite his arm. "Oppa dont just sit there!! Help me!!! Hyuk oppa always flick hard." I exclaimed. "Yah hyukkie uh, hit softer" said hongbin oppa.

 Hyuk oppa close the distance between us and whisper to me at my ear jokingly "sorry" and *flick*

 Aish I sulked jokingly at the side after Hyuk oppa flick. Suddenly, someone place his hands around my waist and pull me towards, it was leo oppa. "Let's say goodbye to fans on V app."

 We bid goodbye to the fans on vapp and we pack our stuff to go home and rest.