chapter 2

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's pov

                  When i look at the door, Vixx were standing there. "annyeonghaseyo Real V,V.I.X.X vixx imida"Vixx greeted. CEO gave them a smile and signal them to take a sit. After they took a sit, i heard jaehwan oppa exclaimed in shock"oh? yah dongsaeng why are you here?". The rest of the Vixx member look at jaehwan oppa and me with weird looks.

                                  "Okay! Let's get started! Today i have a news for both of you. Vixx will have a new member." said CEO. Vixx going to have new member? How does this concerns me? Just as i thought of it the CEO said"You all must be wondering why vixx have new member concerns Jaemi right? Actually Jaemi is the new member of Vixx. Congrats Jaemi!!!"

                

 Author's pov

                     After what the CEO said, the Lee siblings(Jaehwan and Jaemi) screamed. "Bwo? My sister going to be in the same group as me? Ottokaji? Yay! My dongsaeng welcome to Vixx!!!!!!" Jaehwan screamed happily and ran to hug Jaemi. Jaemi who was still in shock,stood still and let her brother hug her. "Yah!Whats with your reaction? Don't you feel happy to be the same group as your brother? " asked Jaehwan.

 

Jaemi's pov

                                  I'm going to be the new member of vixx? Ottokaji? I am happy that i can finally debut and peform at the stage but Vixx have a lot of starlights(Vixx's fandom name). Will they hate me or like me after they know I'm jaehwan oppa's dongsaeng and the only girl member in vixx? i look at vixx members. Jaehwan oppa came and hug while the other members gave me a brotherly smile except for one, which is Leo.

 

Author's pov

                   After the meeting, Vixx(including Jaemi) went to the dance studio. When they reached the dance studio, N told all of them to sit at the floor to get to know Jaemi more.

 

Jaemi's pov

                 "So,Jaemi ssi tell us more about yourself." Said N who was giving me a warm smile. Just as I was going to open my mouth and talk, Jaehwan oppa put his arm around my shoulder and said with a girly high pitch sound "Annyeonghaseyo Vixx oppa! I'm Lee Jaemi, aged 16, dongsaeng of the hot,cute main vocalist of vixx ken." I rolled my eyes, gave him my sarcastic smile and knock Jaehwan oppa's head lightly."hahahahahaahahahhhahaa, she's like Leo hyung." said Hyuk oppa(since jaemi's is the youngest). Leo oppa glared at Hyuk oppa and other members.

 

Vixx's pov

               Ravi: I think Jaemi is the one who can control Ken hyung. Hahahahahahaa

                N: Jaemi will be our new maknae. Aigooo ~come let your mother hug

                Ken:Yah! ottokaji!(go and hug N instead)

                              Hyuk:Woohooo! I'm not a maknae anymore woohooo! Jaemi gonna call me oppa!

 Jaemi's pov

                  I look at oppas while smiling. Just as i was looking at them, i feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over and its Hongbin oppa. I blushed when I saw him. i bowed at him. "Jaemi, you don't to be so formal. Just call me oppa. I am very happy that you are in vixx. Hope we get along well!"said Hong bin oppa while showing me his killer smile with his dimples. I swear Hong bin oppa is the most handsome man i ever seen.I keep blushing while he was talking to me. Just after he talk, he pull me in for a hug. OMG? Ottokaji? Lee Jaemi,control yourself!! My face were on Hong bin oppa's chest due to my short height. I was blushing when he did that to me. I was fangirling inside.

 

Author's pov

                   Other members saw Hong bin and Jaemi hugging, they both look at each other and smiling cheekily except for Leo who was still sitting at the floor and gave them a poker face. "yeorobun(Everyone in korean), Let's have a group hug." said N excitedly. N,Hyuk,Ravi and Ken went to attack Hong Bin and Jaemi for a hug. Just when they were hugging, Leo got up from his seat, walked out the dance studio and slammed the door hard.

 

Jaemi's pov

                  When i heard the door being slammed, I look at the door direction, think that is Leo oppa angry with me and dislike me? Hong Bin oppa saw my reaction, he turned my head towards his direction and hugged me again. "Leo Hyung is like that. He's not angry with you. Don't worry!" said Hongbin oppa. I released the hug and smiled to Hong bin oppa. Feeling worried, I decided to talk to Leo oppa. Just as i have decided, N oppa exclaimed "Guys, Let's go home now!" Hongbin oppa held my hand and smile to me,indicating me to go.However, I smiled back him apologetically and told him that I decided to talk to Leo oppa and i let go of his hands. i ignored the rest of the oppas shouting and left to find Leo oppa.

 

Vixx's pov

               "yah Lee Jaemi where are going?" shouted Ken. Hongbin stared sadly at the direction where Jaemi disappeared."she told me that she going to find Leo hyung."said Hong Bin sadly. Ravi saw what happened and slung his arm over Hongbin shoulder to cheer him up and said softly "you like Jaemi as a woman right?" Hong Bin nodded sadly and realised what he just did. He blushed and said "aish! Don't tell anyone pls!" Ravi laughed out loud and promised not to tell anyone.