we got married ep 2

new member of vixx?

 Jaemi's POV

In the interview...

"Annyeonghaseyo Vixx maknae, Jaemi imida." I greeted.

 Qn:"Are you happy and excited after you know that you will be in the show? How do your members react after knowing you are attending this show? Are you happy that Seventeen's Jeonghan is your husband?"

Aish... Can I say no?

"Nae, I am happy and excited to be in this show. My members said they will be monitor through the tv and see if my husband is good to me. I am DEFINITELY happy with Jeonghan oppa as my husband as we are childhood friend and I will not feel uncomfortable."

 Jeonghan's POV

Jeonghan's interview...

"Say the name Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen's 1004 Jeonghan imida.". Jeonghan oppa greeted.

qn:"During Jaemi ssi's interview, she said that both of you are childhood friend, isit true? Do you have any chance like Jaemi?"

yah! that girl aish! Thats why I like her

"ah... nae. We are childhood friend and we only reunite through this show."

Back to filming at Jaemi and Jeonghan's house...

Jaemi's POV

Jeonghan oppa and I were sitting on the couch and suddenly the doorbell rang. Jeonghan oppa went to open the door but to see a mailpost there and he open it to take the mail which is a mission for us. He open and read it while sitting beside me. "Oh my god... hahahaha" Jeonghan oppa laugh akwardly. I looked at him curiously,indicating to say it. "Annyeonghaseyo! your mission is to have a wedding and invite your friends and family." Jeonghan oppa read. WTH?! Wedding? Seriously? Aish... The only guy I will married to is Taekwoonie oppa.