Chaos

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

the next morning......

The sunlight shine inside the Taekwoonie oppa's room. I snuggled closer to Taekwoonie oppa's chest. I feel him smiled against my head, tighten his embrace around me and kiss on my head. We continue to snuggle against each other until the rest of the oppas knocked on the room door n shouted our name. "Aish those people..." Taekwoonie oppa said annoying while reluctantly break the hug between us to open the door. "yah yah yah Maknae and Taekwoon hyung! palli! faster check your SNS!" exclaimed the rest of the VIXX oppas. Taekwoonie oppa and I faster on our phone n check it. 

There is a article named "VIXX maknae,Jaemi caught doing couple PDA with fellow member Leo!"

After I read the article, I went to read the comments.

"OMG WAD A ! SHE TWO TIME JEONGHAN OPPA N LEO OPPA!"

"YAY! Congrats Leomi!"

"OMG JEONGHAN OPPA DESERVE BETTER!"

The only person who I could only think of doing it is YOON JEONG HAN. I immediately stomp out of the room and to seventeen's dorm. I ignored all the oppas called me. "Jaemi yah! Dongsaeng uh! Maknae!!" exclaimed the Vixx oppas. Taekwoonie oppa grab his phone and lend a car from manager to follow me and make sure I am safe.

After I reach Seventeen's dorm, I rang the bell and Scoups oppa came to open the door. "Mianhae to disturb but is Jeonghan oppa at home?" I asked sternly. Scoups oppa was shocked about my attitude and he pointed the way to Jeonghan oppa's room. I ignored the rest of the members and went in to Jeonghan oppa's room to talk to him. "Is that all you can do? Do you think you think I will feel threatened and get back to you?! Stop doing all this thing! No matter how hard you try, You can't seperate Leo oppa and me. We are together so YOON JEONGHAN WE ARE OVER!" I raised my voice at him. 

"Well well well you are right! I am the one who do it. I hired spy to spy on u. Imagine your CEO see the news. What will happen to VIXX and Jelpi?" He look at me and smirked.  "For your info, my CEO know everything and is very supportive of Leo oppa and I date so please stop threatening me and focus your career." I said to him sternly and left the dorm.

After I left the dorm, Taekwoonie oppa called me and said "Jaemi uh, eodiga? I pick you up.". "Gwenchanna... Let's meet at Jelpi. I receive a call from CEO nim that he want to meet us." I said and being mentally prepared to get scolded by CEO nim.

After I reached Jelpi, I saw Taekwoonie oppa waiting for me outside CEO nim office. "Don't worry. I'm here." taekwoonie oppa held my hand and look at me. I smiled weakly to him. We walked into the CEO nim and greeted him. "So I guess both of u know what happen right?" said CEO nim.