"wedding"

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

After the shooting, Jeonghan oppa and I went back to "our house". My mind is filled with Taekwoonie oppa. How am I going to tell them? I cannot stand it anymore and I head towards the door wanting to go back to the dorm to talk to them about it. "Where do you think you are going?" said Jeonghan oppa while grabbing my arm. "Who are you to care? It is my freedom to go where I want" I retorted and get out of his grip. Suddenly, Jeonghan oppa grab my wrist and push me against the wall. I am trapped between his arm. "You want to know why I got the rights?? Because I am your boyfriend and I still love you." Jeonghan oppa said angrily. I scoffed after hearing what he said. I looked at him angrily and said "From that day, you left me for your career, you are not my boyf..." I was stop by Jeonghan oppa as he force his lip onto mine. Tears started to form on my ear as my mind replayed how he left me. I tried to pull out the kiss by hitting his chest with my other hand. He just so stubborn and do not let me go. I used all my might to push him away and slap his face. "You must be crazy! I seriously hate you so much! Don't even think of us getting back together! That will never happen!" I shouted at him and wipe my lips.

Jeonghan's POV

I'm crazy??? I'm crazy in love with Jaemi. Jung Taekwoon ssi there will be more exciting things happen. I smirked and seeing Jaemi stomp out of the house.

Jaemi's POV

After I reach VIXX's dorm, I immediately went into living room and saw all of them on their phone and reading the article about the "wedding". "op...oppa... it's just a fake wedding... It's just for the show. ". I told VIXX oppas. After I finished talking, Taekwoon oppa just ignore me and went in his room. Aish... why does things end up like that... I went in to his room and saw him standing by the window with his pokerface. I walk towards him and backhug him. "oppa... waeyo? I'm sorry okay? I just have to do it for the show..." I explained and started to get teary eyed. He turned and faced me. "Pabo yah. My crybaby. I'm okay. I'm just don't know how to face it when Jeonghan going to kiss you or other things." he said while wiping my tears. "No matter what he do, I wont have feelings to him. It is all in the past. Now, I only hv feelings with you and only you." I said and kiss him on the lips.

We kissed for a while until Taekwoon oppa break the kiss. "What time do you have to left for the show?" He asked. "I need to wake up at 6am to prepare and go the "wedding" venue for the wedding." I said sadly. "Let's sleep now. u must be tired." He said. We took turns to wash up and we both lay down on Taekwoon oppa's bed. We stared at each other while Taekwoon oppa caressed my face lovingly. "Mine" said Taekwoon oppa and he put his arms around my waist to pull me nearer to him. We peck each toher lips good night and went to sleep in his arm. 

The next morning...