chapter 17

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

 We saw the door open,13 boys came in and greeted us. "Say the name, seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imida!" the 13 boys bowed 90 degrees towards us. What the heck is going on?! Is this how isit going to start? Omg I seriously hate it. Haiz but I still have to act like I'm okay. "So why are you here?" asked Hakyeon oppa politely. "Nae sunbaenim. I am here to find my wife as I got a hint that she is in this room." said Jeonghan oppa and he stared at me. 

Leo's POV

I saw that Jeonghan fellow staring at Jaemi while Jaemi avoid his eyecontact. Yah Jung Taekwoon don't be a coward and do something! I saw how Jeonghan walk to Jaemi and asked her if she is his "wife". Aish ANI SHE IS MY WIFE ASDFGHJKL JUNG TAEKWOON WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

Jaemi's POV

Jeonghan oppa stood in front of me and asked if I am his "wife". Ottokaji.. Taekwoon oppa save me!!! I nodded towards him and forced a smile as camera are rolling. "wah our jeonghan hyung getting married! Yay! we have a sister in law plus a dongsaeng!" exclaimed seventeen and other VIXX members. "CHA CHA CHA NEXT! Jeonghan hyung  was told to put the ring on his wife finger in front of the members!" said Scoups oppa. I saw Jeonghan oppa smiling happily and took out a small box from his pocket. I turn and look at VIXX oppa, hoping they can do something to help. All the VIXX oppa except Taekwoon oppa forced a smile to me. Taekwoon oppa staring at me as if to tell me to reject Jeonghan oppa and go to him. Aish what should I do. Just as I was thinking, I feel something slide to my finger. I saw Jeonghan oppa smiling happily after putting the ring on my finger and said "yeorobun, Jaemi is my wife now. All of you are the witness". I just stared at the ring blankly. "Seventeen, please prepare for your stage now!" exclaimed the crew. Slowly seventeen members bowed towards us n left the room but Jeonghan oppa bend down to my height, lessen the gap between us and whispered "Don't even think of escaping okay? If not I may just reveal our past and you liking Leo sunbaenim to the media.". I glared at him and immediately move back as our face is just a few inches gap. "See you in our house!" he smirked at me and pet my head. I glared at him as he left our waiting room. "That bastard aish so annoying' I muttered angrily.

VIXX's POV

  "Aigo den now our baby maknae have to move in to the new house to film we got married????"asked Ravi. Hyuk immediately smack Ravi's chest and signalled him to stop saying as Jaemi is sad already. "Jaemi uh, no matter what happen we will be here with you. No matter what tat fellow do, just ignore or tell us okay?" said N. "Gomawo oppas" said Jaemi while smiling at them. 

 Leo's POV

I silently went to have some alone time after witnessing what happen. I closed my eyes to calm myself down. Suddenly, the door open and I felt someone board the van and sat beside me.

Jaemi's POV

"Where is Leo oppa?" I asked manager nims and VIXX oppas. "Taekwoon is inside the van. I don't know why he suddenly become so emo tho" said Manager nims. After I heard what Manager nim said, I ignore them calling me and just ran to our van to find Taekwoon oppa. "Aish what is wrong with both of them?", "Jaemi uh!!!"

I board the van and sat beside Taekwoon oppa. He stared at me for a while and went back to nap with his earphone on. "Taekwoon oppa, why are so cold to me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him, feeling annoyed. Taekwoon oppa did not react to my question and continue to stay still despite how I call him. THAT'S IT! I HAD ENOUGH! I move closer to his face to remove his earphone and glared at him. Finally he open his eyes and stared at me. I ignored how close we are now and asked him the same thing again. He move his face closer to me and asked with his pokerface on "Do you really want to know why?" I nodded my head, feeling nervous. "Then you better not regret" said Leo oppa. The next thing I know was I am pinned down against the seat by Leo oppa...

"Jaemi uh, I seriously hate it whenever I see that Jeonghan fellow and Hongbin interact with you. Whenever I saw him near you, I hope that I could claim you to be mine so that I can have you as my girlfriend and stop that fellow from harrassing you but I always don't dare to tell you. Now, I make my mind. Jaemi uh, Saranghae. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said while caressed my face gently and not avoid eyecontact with me. I took some time to take in everything he said. I immediately blushed after realising what he said and nodded my head. Taekwoon oppa smilied immediately and kissed me on my lips. My hands who were on his chest just now, slowly put around his neck to bring him nearer to me. We both smilied in the kiss. 

Suddenly, I remembered OUR STARLIGHTS and CEO NIM so I break the kiss. Taekwoon oppa stared at me, indicating why I broke the kiss. "Taekwoon oppa, what if CEO nim knows? What if our Starlights hate us because of this relationship?" I asked. Taekwoon oppa pecked my lips and said "Don't worry, CEO nim allows us to date. All we have to do is to tell him about our relationship so that even dispatch discover us, we do not need to worry. It is up to us if we want to reveal our relationship to the public or not.". I felt so relieved after hearing what he said. We stared at each other lovingly in the same position until my phone suddenly rang. It was Hakyeon oppa. Taekwoon oppa and I sat up and I told him that Its Hakyeon oppa. "That ahjumma" Taekwoon oppa grumbled and wrap his arm around his waist and put his face near me to hear what hakyeon oppa is talking to me. "Jaemi uh, when are you and Grandpa Taek going to come back? We have to go back up to the stage with other artist as the ending stage for the music show. Palli!" said Hakyeon oppa. "Nae oppa, I will come with Grandpa taek now" I said and ended the call. I turned to look at Taekwoon oppa who is staring at me while hugging me. "Kaja Grandpa Taek! They are waiting for us in the waiting room." I . He pouted, feely annoyed "yah, I am your namja chingu now not Grandpa.". "Aigo my Taekwoonie oppa is sulking. Should I kiss him to make him feel better?" I asked happily while caressed his face. Taekwoon oppa nodded and we close in the gap and kissed. Taekwoon oppa broke the kiss and interwine our hands together. "Kaja. If not Njumma is going to nag at us again." said Taekwoon oppa. We held each other hands and went to VIXX waiting room happily.