chapter 5

new member of vixx?

Author's pov

                   When they reached their dorm, members started wake up in the van except for Jaemi. Jaemi was still sleeping soundly with her head on Leo's shoulder. Leo softly nudged and called her to wake up but there was no reaction from Jaemi. Hong Bin felt jealous but he keep his cool. He went to pat her head softly and call her wake up but she still have no reaction. Just as Leo and Hong Bin are going to continue what they are doing, Ken saw his sister still sleeping. "Yah Lee Jaemi! You piggy! Don't you expect me to piggy back you to the dorm. Yah Lee Jaemi wake up!!!!! Ottokaji!!!" exclaimed Ken, feeling annoyed. Jaemi is a deep sleeper who was hard to wake up. Suddenly Ken remember the way which he always wake Jaemi up. He signal Hong bin to move away and told Leo to stay still. Ken move towards Jaemi and smirk mischievously. Ken pinched Jaemi's cheek and screamed at her ears. "Our baby Jaemi uh!!!! Lee Jaemi!!!!" shouted Ken.

 

Jaemi's pov

                 I am sleeping soundly until Jaehwan oppa pinched my cheeks and scream into my ear. "Aish oppa!" I exclaimed while I comb my hair feeling annoyed. I felt two person are looking at me which are Hong Bin oppa and Leo oppa. I immediately get off the van linked hand with Jaehwan oppa. "Why do you suddenly link hands with me?" asked Jaehwan oppa. "Oppa, save me! i feel so embarrassed. I forget other oppas were there and I comb my hair annoyingly and messily. How unglam i was!" I exclaimed. Jaehwan oppa laughed so loud until the rest of the members were looking at us weirdly. I saw Hong bin oppa and Leo oppa were laughing at me. Aish! they must have know it

 

In the Dorm

                 "Guys, please sleep early tonight as you will have to prepare for your comeback song (Fantasy)." said the manager. He left the members in their room and he went to sleep in his room. After all the members bath, they gather to discuss of their sleeping arrangement. "Since Jaemi is a girl, we should let her sleep at this room and we sleep at the living room." suggested N oppa. I immediately reject N oppa offer. "It's okay! Let's sleep together in the room." I suggested. Oppas stared at me with wide eyes. "Yah Lee Jaemi! ottokaji! What if they think of something funny?" said Jaehwan oppa with his Kenjumma voice. All the rest of the oppas went to knock his head. "Don't misunderstand. What I mean is not what u all think." All the oppas started laughing after they see how I reacted.Finally, they came up with a sleeping arrangement.

Final arrangement:  Jaemi  Leo  Hong Bin  Hyuk  Ken  N  Ravi

"Yah! Why am I not beside Jaemi?" said Jaehwan oppa. "Because I don't want to wake up by an annoying alarm clock. Mehrong~" I stick out my tongue jokingly. All the oppas look at us and laughed. "Let's go and sleep maknae!" said Hyuk oppa when he wrap his arms around me.I went to sleep after that

 

 In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up and can't sleep anymore. I went out and watch the night scenary by looking out of the kitchen window. When I am too engrossed in the scenary, a pair of arms wrap around me from the back. I smiled at the warmth, want to turn back and see who see the person but the person gently turn me back the front."Hong Bin oppa?" i asked while I caress Hong bin oppa's arm around me. I feel him nodded his head and nuzzled to my neck. "Let's stay like that for a while..." said Hong bin oppa.We stayed in that position in silence until Hong Bin oppa break the silence. "Can't sleep?"asked Hong Bin oppa. I nodded and laid my head on Hong bin oppa's chest. "u?" I asked. "same" said Hong Bin oppa while he kissed my cheek. I turn over and look at him. I smiled at him and comb his hair. He took my hand that comb his hair and kiss it. We stared at each other for a while and i realised close up to me."Do you mind If i do this?"asked Hong bin oppa while he stared my lips. I shook my head to signal him that I don't mind. Hong Bin oppa slowly close up the gap and kiss me on my lips. I blushed after we break off the kiss. I laid against his chest while covering my face. "Are you shy now???Hahahaha Cute."said Hong Bin oppa while he ruffled my hair. "Let's go back and sleep! We need to wake up early tomorrow." I said. After Hong Bin oppa heard what I said, he carried me in bridal style into the room. "Good night Maknae" said Hongbin oppa while he wrap his arms around me and pull me closer to his chest."Good night."I said while I nuzzled to his chest and sleep.