chapter 4

new member of vixx?

Author's pov

                   The rest of the members were waiting for Leo and Jaemi in the van. Hyuk,Ravi,Ken and N were joking around while waiting for the rest whereas Hong Bin use his phone ,feeling sad and pretend to listen to music. They were all focus playing until they heard Jaemi's voice. They turned to the direction to her voice.

 

Jaemi's pov

                  "Yeorobun!" I exclaimed excitedly. Members in the van turned and look at Leo oppa and me. "N hyung, did I saw the wrong thing? Leo oppa so close with a girl? how rare it is!"said Hyuk oppa. N oppa couldn't believe it too. Both of them slapped each other,feeling pain. Jaehwan oppa gave his shock ahjumma shock face and exclaimed ottokaji loudly. Ravi oppa turn over and look at hongbin oppa. I saw Hong bin oppa stared at us with his poker face and looked away. Why Hong bin oppa become like this all of the sudden? I shrug off the thought.

 

Leo's pov

              I'm so happy piggybacking Jaemi. She is not even that heavy. I was smiling happily with Jaemi until when I saw Hong Bin glaring at me. That guy must have also like Jaemi.....

 

Author's pov

                   In the car: Hongbin  Hyuk  Ravi

                                      Ken        Jaemi  Leo

                                       N         Manager

                   

                   When they were in the car, Ken, Hyuk and Ravi start playing some games and laughing together. N was busy taking selfie. Jaemi was laughing at the members playing games. Leo was listening to music while Hong Bin act like he was sleeping while listening to music but he open his eyes occasionally to look at Jaemi. Members start to get tired after playing games. They start to have a nap. Leo who was sitting next to Jaemi, saw tat Jaemi was sleeping in a uncomfortable position, he push her head gently to his shoulder to let her rest on his shoulder. Jaemi automatically hug Leo's arm as pillow. Leo was smiling at her action. However, he didn't notice that someone sitting behind, saw his action...............