We got new neighbour

Not your ordinary WGM

 

“Wohoo!” the midget team high five each other. They easily beat the other team with a score of 70:44.

“If only we have Hobbie hyung, ahhh!” Jungkook really hates losing, especially to Jimin and V.

“I’m hungry! The losing team should buy us chicken don’t you think?” Suga the captain of the winning team points to Jin.

“Hamburger and coke too!” V excitedly adds.

“Winning is sweet! Hahahahahahahaha!” Jimin dances in front of Jungkook and he just pushes him away.

Jin fishes out three 10,000 won bills and hands them to Jungkook. “Here Jungkook ah, you do it,” and the maknae sighs again.

One by one, the members head back to their dorm with happy faces, since they just need to wait for Jungkook to come back with their late dinner.

“Bye Jungkook ah!” Jimin waves him goodbye.

tumblr_neze7zIbB21sqsy8ao1_r1_500.gif

 

*Sniff sniff* Jisoo takes a whiff at herself. She managed to shower and change into a new set of clothes. She quickly head back to the restaurant where the girls are waiting. She checks the time, 8:30 p.m.

“Gosh! The girls must’ve been so hungry now.” She checks her phone and saw there are almost 20 unread messages from the girls wondering what’s taking her so long.  

 

 

Chaechea youngyoung: Unnie hurry up! I’m starvinggggg

Lisa-tomyamkkung: Dalkkommie is looking for his mom! kekeke           

Jendeukki: We’re having cake now at Soojoo’s… teehee

Chaechea youngyoung: [pic of Kai sniffing the strawberry waffles]  <3

Lisa-tomyamkkung : Hungryyyy [sad sticker]

Lisa-tomyamkkung : Samgyeopsal [heart-eyes sticker]

Lisa-tomyamkkung: Spicy fried rice [drooling sticker]

Jendeukki : Are you at the apartment already?

Chaechea youngyoung: Don’t go the wrong way Unnie.. kekeke

Chaechea youngyoung: Unnie, hurry up [Fat guy running sticker]

Lisa-tomyamkkung: We're at the barbeque place waiting for you [Smiley sticker]  

Jendeukki: Unnie where are you?

Jendeukki: Perhaps you went the wrong way? [Thinking face sticker]

Jendeukki : ??

Chichyu: I’m on my way…

tumblr_oh0cvn5mES1toofypo1_400.gif

 

Jisoo quickens her pace while still focusing on her phone, then suddenly she bumps into the back of a person.

She rubs her head and apologizes to the person. The guy turns back and looks at her curiously, why is this careless girl keep bumping into him.

“Is this a habit of yours?” the normally quiet boy suddenly says.

“Huh?” Jisoo looks up at the guy, surprised at how soft his voice sounds.

“What are you talking about?”

“this is the second time you bumped into me today,” Well he does have that kind of effect on girls. They would fall head over heels for him, but not this way, not literally.

“Eh?” She looks at him skeptically. What is this stranger talking about, she thinks to herself. However, she doesn’t feel threatened or scared by him because he looks much younger than her, even though she could only see part of his face because of the face mask.

 

“Oh, you’re the creepy weirdo in the lift?” she recalls the awkward incident between them.

“Whaa.. what did you say???” he can’t believe his ears.

Jisoo covers , she did not just say that out loud. “I gotta run, bye” she makes a mad dash.

“Wait up! Soo ji-ssi!” Jungkook runs after her. Normally he would just let it slip, after few times spotting sasaeng fans roaming around their previous dorm at night to take a glimpse of BTS. Luckily, they don’t have to deal with those crazy stalkers anymore because of tight security at this apartment unit.

“Hey! I’m JK by the way nice to meet you Miss Neighbour!” Jungkook says as he catches up to her.

Jisoo slows down her pace and walks comfortably with him.

“I didn’t mean to call you that, sorry." she explains.

"But to be honest, you kinda look like one, with your hood down and that face mask of yours,” she laughs and reminds him that he just stood like a statue the whole time in the lift.

“And what makes you think otherwise?” he’s curious about the sudden change of attitude.

“You’re just a harmless boy I can say that.”

“How old are you by the way?” she asks.

“19, and you?”

“I’m 2 years older than you!” she squeals and pats his head like he’s her son. Jisoo feels a sudden affection towards the younger boy, because he’s the same age as her twin brothers.

Jungkook didn’t expect this kind of reaction from her, what a weird girl, he thinks. First, she didn’t even try to pry his mask away to look at his handsome face. Isn't she aware that she’s talking to the golden maknae of the famous boygroup BTS. Secondly, she is so friendly and warm to him, which he finds really odd, is she faking it to get close to him? Jungkook shakes off the thought, because people rarely recognize him anyway when he wears this kind of disguise.

 

“Why are you following me by the way?” he unknowingly reaches the restaurant where Jisoo is heading.

“Ah, I’m buying dinner, right! Right!” he suddenly remembers his task to buy chicken and hamburgers.

“You’ve haven’t had dinner yet?”

He shakes his head.

“I’m eating with the girls here, wanna join us?” Jungkook looks at Jisoo again, as if he’s hearing it wrong.

Seeing that the young boy hesitate to answer, she pulls him into the restaurant. “Why not? We’re neighbours anyway. I’ll introduce you to my mem.. friends.” She doesn’t want him to know that they are the members of a girlgroup. Not now.

“Those lazy hyungs can wait a while,” he says to himself.

“Hmm?” Jisoo turns her head hearing him mumbling something behind her.

“I.. guess I can join for a while.” he cheerfully says as he willingly lets himself dragged by a girl.

“Sorry I’m late,” Jisoo waves to the girls, and they all move to make space for her at the round table. Jisoo drags another chair towards their already cramped table and signals Jungkook to take the seat beside her.

The other members all look at this unfamiliar guy and Jisoo, who's already reaching for the grilled meat with her chopsticks.

“Care to explain?” Jennie crosses her arms at Jisoo. Although she is younger than Jisoo by a year, she would voice out her opinion if she finds her unnie doing something unacceptable.

“Sorry for the long wait, I ran into some unfortunate incidents..”

Before they could ask, she continues “No biggie, but I had to change clothes and shower,” she reassures the girls.

“That explains you showing up in my sweatpants,” Rosé comments.

“Huh? Is it? I just grabbed whatever nearest to the bathroom. Why did you leave it in my room anyway?” she realizes that she’s wearing Rosé’s black Hollister sweatpants by accident but the girls don’t really mind sharing clothes.

“Yah Unnie! I changed them because Kuma had a slight mishap when we’re about to leave!” Jisoo's expression changes to pure horror. $$#itttt!! No not again. She remembers Rosé’s puppy that isn’t potty-trained yet.

Jungkook who is listening to the whole banter finally cracks up. He thought 5 years of living together with the boys he’d seen enough crazy stuff but hearing something like this is the first.

“What??!Where? Not againnn!” Jisoo stands up and turns around to check. Jungkook who couldn't stop laughing, points at the brown smeared stain near her left thigh.

“No worries Unnie, it’s barely noticeable,” Lisa assures her. The girls are more focused on devouring the meat in front of them. Jungkook also shakes his head when Jisoo glares at him for laughing the loudest.

Jisoo dejectedly sits down and facepalms herself at the whole ordeal today. What has gotten into her lately, she wonders? Jungkook scoops up the biggest piece of meat and places in on her plate. He himself hasn’t had any yet.

Lisa pouts when  Jungkook reaches for the meat she’s been eyeing. However she marvels at his kind gesture to comfort Jisoo Unnie. “It’s ok Unnie, we’ll keep this between us girls only. Not a word about this ever, kay?” Lisa says and the rest of the girls simply nod at her.

Jungkook once again feels like he’s experiencing a new world today. With the boys, there will be no end once when it comes to teasing each other. Especially with something as embarrassing as this, they will joke about it for at least a month.  

“You haven’t introduced your friend to us,” Lisa changes the topic and now focuses on Jungkook.

Jisoo’s mood instantly brightens. “Oh, you girls met him earlier too. This is JK, our neighbour,”

Jungkook shyly bows, he contemplates for a moment if he should take off his mask. But after observing the girls, he concluded that they are completely harmless.

Jungkook slowly lowers the mask to his chin. He internally prepares himself to hear gasps followed by loud fangirls screams. Then they normally would either ask for a handshake or a selfie with him with trembling voices. He smiles smugly but then quickly hides it.

*complete silence*

He looks up to see the girls looking at him with unreadable expressions.

*Blink Blink*

“Woah, they must be completely starstrucked,” he thought to himself.

“Oh, you were waiting to be introduced all this while?” Jisoo just giggles at the innocent and polite boy. He must've feel so shy around the girls and hasn’t touch any food on the table, she thought. Lisa who showed him the most interest out of the three girls is back to eating quietly without sparing him a glance.

tumblr_inline_ohhibs3ZvI1tgwflv_500.gif

“What was that?” he wonders.

“Are you always dazed and confused?” Jennie observes him from the moment he sat across her.

Jungkook shakes his head. He reaches for the cup of water and gulps it down. Unbelievable. Either those girls are really good actresses or they completely didn’t recognize him, the famous Jeon Jungkook.

“Yah, what’s wrong? Just a moment ago you were laughing like a maniac,” Jisoo nudges him to eat something. The normally big eater suddenly loses his appetite. He doesn’t even know why.

Jungkook excuses himself, saying he forgot he has an errand to run. Without another word, he just runs out of the restaurant to head home.

tumblr_odww59Qppc1utqnoto1_250.gif

 

 

Jungkook is carrying 2 buckets of fried chicken, 7 hamburgers and a large coke bottle in both hands while absentmindedly walking home. He also bought the biggest cup of Häagen dazs cookies ice cream with the extra money left.

“Didn’t they recognize me?” he swallows a big scoop of ice cream and suddenly got a brain freeze.

“What’s with Sooji’s noona reaction? She’s weird! Weirrrdddd!” he takes another scoop this time and lets it melt in his mouth.

“There’s no slightest hint of surprise, what is this!”

“Even Ahjummas on the street would scream like a teenange girls once I reveal my flawless face,”

“Hmmpff! Why am I getting so worked up with this petty matter”

“Aisshhhh!” he kicks a small rock in frustration. The cup of ice cream isn’t enough to suppress his emotions.

tumblr_o79yctl3Jj1utqnoto1_250.gif

 

 

“Yahh maknae what took you so long!” Jin approaches Jungkook as he shows up at the front door looking so exhausted.

Jungkook is not in the mood to explain himself so he just walk to the kitchen to place the bags on the countertop.

“Chicken! Chicken!” the boys rush to the table like little baby chicks waiting to be fed. (Lol, that will be cannibalism :p )

I feel ya, Chimchim

“Where have you been?” Suga who is next to Jungkook catches a hint of smokey smell from him. But it’s not as strong as cigarette smell.

“You finished this on your own?” Jimin looks at the empty cup of ice cream.

Still dazed, he just nods and heads to his room to freshen up. Jungkook hates the feeling of sweaty shirt clinging to his body.

“What’s wrong with him?” now Jhope is worry for the maknae.

“Who cares?” V says as he rummages the bag for his hamburgers.

 

I’M JEON JUNG KOOOOK! JEEEOONN JJUUUUUNG KOOOOOOOK!” someone shouts in the shower. “Ayo ladies and gentlemen, imnotmad justpissedoff burugeee aaaaahhh!!! ” he angrily sings and violently shampooing his hair at the same time.

“That, my ladies and gentlemen, is PMS at its finest,” V comments while munching the burgers unfazed.

  

tumblr_inline_ogj53qHg1s1ut1cyq_500.gif