We got visitor

Not your ordinary WGM

[Tokyo, Japan]

tumblr_o9vi26q5601v325qwo1_400.gif

“Hyung, I don’t have any clean underwear left!!!”

“Hyung, can you help find my phone? Try giving it a call,”

“My toothbrush! Why is it here? Then whose am I using????! NOOO!!!”

 “Yah yah! That’s my dry shampoo you idiot, why are you using it on your armpits??”

“Yah! Who left a squished banana in my backpack, ewww!!!”

“Those are my pants! Take ‘em off, I’m wearing those!”

“I’m hungryyyyy! Hurry up guys!!”

tumblr_ohcr943noV1qkiilno8_400.gif

Imagine 7 preschool kids rummaging around a room, each making a scene over their need. That’s exactly how BTS members behave without their manager in their rented studio apartment in Japan.

“Just hurry up, we need to go now!” Jin shouts to calm the ruckus.

tumblr_oakkx5A2WO1v1vsi5o2_400.giftumblr_o8qh1mOwea1v2rf8io3_400.gif

“This is not the vacation I imagined,” Jin breathes out loud. The past 3 days have been such a headache. Those grown- boys are surely a handful. On the first day, Jimin, V and Jungkook got lost in subway because they were distracted and didn’t get off together with the rest. When Jin finally realized that they were left behind, they spent half a day to locate the three boys who happily wonder around the streets munching chips.

tumblr_oesl2la9Yc1rngqpbo3_540.gif

The next day when they were heading to Mount Fuji, Rapmon realized he’d lost their train tickets. The panicked boys had to trace back their steps. It turned out that he accidentally disposed them together with the burger wrappers at the place where they had their lunch.

tumblr_o8ppbt9UdR1qeyzkho6_400.gif

And the greatest event happened yesterday at Japan’s largest fish market. A short ahjussi offered the boys samples of raw tuna and Jhope casually gives a thumbs-up to him. Because of the language barrier, he just nodded and continued to raise his thumb at everything the guy said. Turns out he’s auctioning a whole tuna and Jhope was bidding for the highest price and he actually won the bid. Confused Jhope wondered why the guy was demanding him to pay in a loud voice and ran away. The rest of the boys chickened out when the fish vendor shouted strings of profanities at them and left the scene along with Jhope.

tumblr_oaxe61spOn1v86obfo6_400.giftumblr_inline_oaxe4bDpx91qzapt4_500.gif

“My God, let this be a good day please! Amen!” Jin leads the pack, hoping their final day would at least be bearable. They are heading to Disneyland. And, kids in Disneyland means chaos is awaiting.

“Guys, please, just please don’t get lost. We’re here to relax and enjoy, remember that,”

“YES!” the boys marvel at the sight of the attractions and rides, with Suga the most excited one. He pulls Jin to go on the roller coaster with him.

“Be back here, at this exact spot at 7 sharp!” he tells the boys as they all scram in different directions.

tumblr_ocq98ipCGW1v1vsi5o2_400.giftumblr_obo231wWhN1t6u7uzo1_1280.png

 

[SBS Inkigayo]

Time surely flies. It’s Blackpink's last stage after a month of promotion. The girls wave and send heart gestures to their fans while walking slowly down the stage. The bittersweet feeling of ending their stage lingers, as the girls wished to connect more with their fans.

The girls are surprised with a cake from their stylist and managers in the waiting room.

“This whole thing still feels unreal,” Rosé wipes her teary eyes.

tumblr_ogrg4wWS991ssnf1qo9_250.gif

Lisa nods, “I’m happy and sad to end this, I still want to be on stage,”

 “No worries. You’ll have a comeback before you know it,” one of the producer comforts the girls.

“He’s right Lisa. Come and have some cake, it’s really good,” Jennie signals her over to the table.

Jisoo is also walking towards them when one of the junior stylists calls her to a corner.

“What’s up Jieun Unnie?”

“Here, it’s for you,” she hands Jisoo a bouquet of purple orchids. The stylist also hands her a letter from the sender.


Congratulations Jisoo.. Words could not express how proud I am of you! I still remember how you almost gave up on your dreams and doubted yourself.. I’m glad you gave it one more chance, and today, you finally stood on stage proudly. I’m cheering for you!  Blackpink fighting!!

 -Your #1 fan…

P/S: you could use a lil smile, you look tensed on camera


She looks at her favorite flowers and reads the letter once again.  How does he manage to have this kind of effect on her every time they meet? She quickly tucks the letter in one of her jacket and distracts herself with some cake.

*Knock knock*

“Excuse me, can I have a second with Jisoo ssi?” Two female staffs appear in front of the waiting room and scan the room for her.

“Yes, I’m here” Jisoo hears someone calling her name and lifts up her hand like a student in a classroom. She walks up to them while swallowing her food. 

tumblr_ogqzxfhVAI1sxpjiro2_540.gif

“We are the PD of ‘We got married’. We got a feedback from your side that you agree to go on our show,”

“Ah, yes. My CEO gave me the permission,” Jisoo carefully says. She is aware of their sly tactics.

“Congratulation,” One of the staff reaches for a handshake and Jisoo gladly shakes her hand.

“We’re in the process of casting a partner for you. Once we have him, we’ll begin shooting your segment,”

“I see. Who is he?”

“It’s still in talks. We are casting a member of an idol group, that’s all I can say. And Jisoo ssi, please keep the news about your appearance a secret. We don’t want to have any spoilers before the first episode airs,”

“I understand. But can I at least tell my members? It’s hard to keep a secret from them,”

“Provided that they keep their mouth shut,”

 

[BigHit Ent]

*ring ring*

“Hello?”

“Yes, this is Mr. Bang speaking,”

“SBS? Nice to meet you, Kim PD.”

“Hmmm?? Jhope?”

“What is this show about?”

“With another idol? Who?”

“I see. I’ll give you my answer once I discuss with the promotion team. My boys will have a comeback soon so I’m afraid they won’t have the time to film.”

“I understand, but you must agree on my conditions too,”

“Very well, thank you Kim PD. Bye”

CEO Bang puts down the phone with a perplex expression. He has never been interested in sending the boys to this kind of shows before. The concept sounds bizarre to him, and he wonders if BTS, or mainly Jhope would fit in. With their scheduled comeback in a month, the boys would be very busy. However this kind of opportunity rarely comes by, especially getting teamed up with someone from a bigger company. In the long run, it might benefit the whole group once they establish good connection with YG.

“Hello, Kim PD, this is CEO Bang,”

“Yes, I’m agreeing with the proposal.”

“Their side too? Good! Thank you, bye”

 

 

[Blackpink dorm]

 

“Unnie, you’re looking a little off. Are you feeling all right?” Jennie offers Jisoo a cup of hot chocolate.

Without a word, Jisoo accepts the cup with both hands and stares up to the skies from the balcony. She takes a sip of the drink and sighs deeply.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” Jennie positions herself comfortably beside her. Normally the cheerful Jisoo is the one who listens to the members and comforts them when they feel low.

 “There are so many thing going on in my mind right now. I just need some time to sort them out. Nothing to worry about,”

“Are you sure? You know you can count on me right?”

 “Thanks, I appreciate that Jennie.” Jisoo leans her head at Jennie’s shoulder and closes her eyes. Jennie hums whatever song that comes to mind.

tumblr_ohpn5bAI5P1vui4aco4_400.gif

 “Mmmm.. hate hate hate, and I’m just gonna shake shake shake, shake it off…” Jisoo sings along to the familiar melody.

“I miss going to the karaoke and sing our hearts out,” Jennie starts singing out loud.

“Aha! Let’s do it!” Jisoo jolts up at the idea. What better way to unwind than singing and dancing with the girls. 

“Huh? Now? At this hour?” Jennie glances at her phone it shows 1 a.m. “I’m not sure if they’re still open, unnie.”

“Who says we’re going out? We'll just do it in our dorm. C’mon,” Jisoo digs out one of the boxes hidden in the closet and takes out a tambourine, Mexican maracas, wireless microphone, disco ball, colourful wigs, pompoms and many other unusual props.

“Do you work as a part-time clown or something?” Jennie tries the rainbow colored afro wig and calls Lisa and Rosé over.

tumblr_ocdm2iMew71vui4aco2_400.gif

Jennie, once the most stylish member of Blackpink is now dressed like Britney Spears during her ‘Hit me baby one more time’ era. She even has pink pompoms on her ponytails. With the mic in one hand and the remote for their music player in another, she is now the MC of Blackpink's late night crazy fashion show.

“Ladies and gentlemen, all the way from Melbourne, Australia, give it up for Rosé Pastaaaaaa!!”

tumblr_ocez6q53F41vui4aco6_400.gif

Rosé opens the door and poses at the door frame like a runway model. She then catwalks towards the living room in her white boots. Her idea of Harley Quinn makeup didn’t turn out well. Instead, she looks like a horrendous drag queen with thick super-arched brows and over lined dark lips.

“Woooohoooo! Now pose, look here!” Jennie acts like one of the paparazzi, taking pictures of Rosé with her invisible camera.

“Next, we have.. Hot and spicy Tomyangkunggg! Thailand’s very own Lalisaaaa!”

tumblr_ocj45sB1Ie1vui4aco2_400.gif

Lisa walks out of her room while twirling like a Victoria’s secret angel. She is wearing a tight full body suit in black, aiming for a catwoman look. However, she doesn’t have the catwoman mask so she wears a black beanie instead with two holes for the eyes. Jennie cracks up at her because she looks like a character from Ninja Turtle.  

“Hahahaa, nice one Lisa! Pose pose!!!” Lisa makes a y look for Jennie.

“Last but not least, our top model of the year, surpassing Giselle Bundchen, Adriana Lima, and Miranda Kerr; I present to you, Seoul native, KIM JISOOOOOOOO!!”

tumblr_oh10hxxNuz1qi92llo6_r1_400.gif

“Wooohoooo!! Woohoooo!” Lisa and Rosie cheers as Jisoo comes out of her room barefoot with a fluffy white coat and palm-tree hair. She waves and blows kisses to the audience and holds her coat tight, preparing to reveal her outfit. Jisoo smirks and takes off her coat, unvealing her y Hawaiian costume- crumpled dark brown paper attached to her bra instead of a coconut shell, and ruffly skirts made from stands of shredded toilet paper.

Lisa whistles like a wild wolf and Rosé cheers at her daring yet creative outfit. Jisoo grabs one of the flower necklace laying around to make a flower crown and dances in front of the girls.

“And the best costume goes tooooo… JISOOO UNNIE!!” Jennie places a plastic tiara on her head, like in a beauty pageant.  

“You have to honor to sing the first song!”

“Let’s start with Britney spears!”

“Ooops I did it againnn! Ooh baby baby…”

“Eee ee ee ee eeh! 2-N-E-1! Set the roof on firee!!”

“It’s my life, it’s now or never, I ain’t gonna live foreverrrrr”

“Baby you’re a firework! Come on show ‘em what you’re worth. Make ‘em go ah ah ah…”

tumblr_ogt4vrWJTx1up6hcio3_400.giftumblr_obph7aveUO1vz5rgto1_500.gif

 

“Is there a party somewhere?” Rapmon glances up from his computer.

“This hour?” Suga who is reading comic book peeps at his phone, it is almost 2 in the morning. The boys are wide awake and would normally sleep late when they don’t have any schedule.

“Sounds like it’s coming from downstairs,” Jin looks out the window.

“You mean the girls?” Jimin asks. V immediately runs to the balcony in his room to check.

“Guys, guys. You gotta see this,” V runs back to them and giggles. “You won’t believe your eyes,”

They all stare at V curiously and Jungkook is the first one to go into the room with him.

“Pfffft, ahahahhahahaa!” Suga clenches his aching belly at the sight of the girls dancing and singing like bunch of crazies. And what are they wearing? Seriously those horrible costumes make it hundred times funnier. 

“Hahaha! Are they drunk??!” Jungkook has never seen anything like that.

“What the hell is she wearing?” Rapmon got the shock of his life seeing Jisoo in her barely there outfit.

“I need to cleanse my eyes,” Jhope stares in disbelief at dog-poop girl swinging her palm-tree hair and got dizzy afterwards. She plops on the floor and pants hard.

“They are seriously high! I’ve never seen girls act like them,” Jimin bobs to the next song they’re singing.

“Shall we go down and have some fun too?” V suggests to the boys. “Urm, how about we bring some chicken?”

“Hahahaha, I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces,”

“Let’s go!”

“Hmm, should we dress for the party?”

 “Of course we should! We don’t wanna lose to them!”

tumblr_ogjqsy1JD51rhjmepo3_400.gif

 

“The party is just starting, c’mon unnie get your off the floor, get movin’” Lisa stretches her hand to Jisoo.

“I’m dizzy from too much dancing! Let me catch my breath!” Jisoo rests on the sofa and wipes her sweaty forehead.

“Singing and dancing makes me hungry. Should we order pizza?” Rosé pauses in the middle of the song and Jennie grabs the mic from her.

“Oo oh oh.. All the single ladies, all the single ladies,” she sings and moves to the song’s famous choreography. Lisa is also dancing in sync with her.

tumblr_og41s2o2VO1vz2gbvo2_500.gif

*RINNGGGG* the sound of their doorbell is barely heard because of the blasting music.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG* this time someone pressed it longer and Rosé walks up to the door. She temporarily forgot how she looks like and just opens the door without second thought.

“Buaaaahhhahahahaha” everyone laughs the moment Rosé face welcomes them. She is stunned and slams the door at their faces.

“Aaahhh!” Rapmon tried to stop her but instead got his fingers slammed.

“Ohmy God, are you ok? I’m sorry” Rosé reaches for his bruised fingers and feels terribly sorry for him.

“Who is it?” Jisoo approaches the front door and screams at the sight of 7 guys ready for Halloween. She takes few steps back, trips on one of the sneakers and fell down on the hard floor.

135839672_%25B9%25E6%25C5%25BA_13%25C8%25B8-%252839%2529.jpg

“Jisoo noona, are you ok?” Jungkook hurries to her side to help her get up.

“Who are you? Jungkook?” Jisoo takes a good look at him. He’s dressed in a brown rug with smudged eye makeup and white-powdered face.

“Hehe, yes!” he scratches his head shyly to Jisoo.

“What’s happening here?” she questions the boys who are standing at their doorway. Rosé backs off warily and links arms with Jisoo.

“We heard there’s a party going on and it’s sad we’re not invited,” Rapmon rubs his aching fingers. It didn’t hurt that bad since Jungkook was blocking the door with his foot.

“So we just decided to crash the party,” Jin announcces.

tumblr_odwxycHeYj1ui4a49o3_400.gif

“Plus we’re not empty handed! We brought you chicken!” V holds up two bags of spicy chicken and flashes his cheeky smile.

“Can we come in?” Jimin politely asks but they are already making their way into the house.

“Is this what you call a party? You girls need some magic,” Jhope takes something out of his sleeves.

tumblr_ogwvxcErw01s3gxrpo2_400.gif