We got exposed

Not your ordinary WGM

[BigHit Practice room]

 

“Drink up!” the tall, muscular manager shoves glasses of warm honey lemon drink to all members of BTS.

“Thanks hyung,” Rapmon replies with hoarse voice. He scrounges his face as he gobbles the sour drink.

tumblr_od75lacn9j1uzx1kho1_250.jpg

“Gosh, just what are you guys thinking? You have a music show tomorrow what are you boys gonna do?” Sejin nags at them once again while massaging his temples.

“We’ll do our best for tomorrow!” says Jimin positively.

“It’s gonna be your special stage after 2 months, so please do well,” Sejin reminds them before leaving the practice room.

“Yes! See you tomorrow hyung!” the members bow to him and start warming up their vocals.

“Uhhrmm.. uhhhrmmm.” Jungkook clears his throat from the itch. “I hate this feeling.”

“How are we gonna perform in this condition?” Suga speaks but his voice is barely audible.

Jhope and Jin had it worse because they totally lost their voice.

“Are we finally resorting to lipsync?” V questions the leader who is in deep thoughts.

“Let’s just practice and take our meds, maybe it’ll get better soon,”

“YES!” they all exclaim but it sounded more like a bunch of sick old men coughing.

tumblr_n50rwoY9pa1syhgx9o1_500.gif

 

 

“Good job girls. Let’s call it a day,” Angie nods in approval after the girls show perfect choreography for their song, Boombayah.

“Fighting! Break a leg!” she wishes them good luck for their show tomorrow and packs up her stuff.

“See you unnie. Drive safely!” Jisoo and the girls bow to her as she leaves.

“I’m hungry. Who’s up for some kimbap and ramyun?” Rosé lies on the floor from practicing hard. Those intense hair-flipping moves are making her dizzy.

“Ice cream too,” Lisa quickly pulls Rosé up to her feet.  “Let’s go!” 

tumblr_ogdj7aofHl1radycto1_400.gif

 

Jin shakes the bottle of cough syrup but it’s already empty. “Guys, we ran out of meds. Can someone go and buy 3 more bottles?” No answer.

“Guys?” He walks up to them from the kitchen.

“I can’t. Mask,” Suga points to his face.

“Hello? Oh yes mom,” Jhope walks into his room with ears glued to his phone.

“Hi Appa, urm what?” V also pretends to be talking to someone and disappears to his room.

“Mmmph,” Jimin shakes his head as he presses the game controller furiously, deeply engrossed in the Xbox game.

Ur not a true fan until u start calling them

“Jungkook, you,” Jin catches him before the little brat tries to run away.

“This, 3, ok?” He shows Jungkook the bottle and signals him to get 3 of them.

He just nods to his Hyung and heads out to the nearest store.

As Jungkook enters the store, he hears some giggles. “Ah, fangirls”, he ignores them and walks around to search for the medicine.

“Hahaha, that’s horse face dude must be really out of his mind,”

“I bet lost his voice judging by the way he sang last night,”

 

“Fireeee~ Fireeeee~,” Rosie imitates his voice and Jungkook inches closer at the mention of their song. He’s glad that the girls are busy gobbling up food while facing other direction so he just hides behind the shelves to eavesdrop on their conversation. 

“I can’t believe we’re neighbours with those lunatics,”

“Those two loudest guys with the most awful pitch have ruined BTS’s song. Some nerves!”

“At least they get the rap part right. If not I’m gonna go up there and show them a piece of me.”

“Never mind that, they even have the nerves to play the saxophone in such a manner I never thought possible. That horrible sound even haunts me in my sleep.” Jennie shivers as she recalls the repetitive sound.

tumblr_inline_og99vj4vtf1qjhpuz_540.png

“Same goes to the one with the vuvuzela. Wait till I meet him, I’m gonna break his precious instrument and give it to Dalkommie to use as his chew toy.” Jisoo breaks one of her chopsticks as she says this. 

 

 Jungkook looks at them with super wide eyes. "Are you telling me they're the girls staying downstairs??"

“Those horrible scammers! I’d better run before they catch me,” He grabs the bottles and hands the bills at the shop assistant. He quickly runs out of the store.

“Hey! Hey you!”

The girls were startled when they caught a glimpse of a guy running out of the store while the shop assistant calls him out.

“A thief?” they look at each other and the brave one, Lisa runs out of the store.

“Lisa, come back!” Jisoo shouts and chases after her.

“Mister, do you wanna call the police?” Jennie asks the frantic shop assistant.

“No, no, he just forgot to take his change!” he strongly denies as Jennie takes out her phone preparing to make a call.

 “Whaat? He’s not a thief?”

“No..” he shows the girls two 500 won coins he left.

 

 

 

 *Pants* Jungkook the fast runner almost got caught by one of the girls but Jisoo manage to stop her from chasing him. He could have run faster if not for the three bottles in his hands. He needs to make sure he doesn’t drop and break them.

“I can't believe it's Sooji noona and her friends, I must avoid them at all cost!” he realizes that the boys got carried away and went overboard with their revenge. He calms his breath before entering the lift, glancing left and right to make sure the girls aren’t behind him.

tumblr_ohbz7krJlc1s3gxrpo2_400.gif

“Here hyung,” he hands the precious bottles to Jin. Drops of sweat trickle down his face.

“You look like you just saw a ghost,” Jin wipes the sweat off his face.

“No, I just ran all the way from the store to the dorm.” Jungkook tells him part of the story.

“Oh, your voice? It’s back to normal.”

“Huh? Aa… aaaaaaaaa…” Jungkook checks for himself.

“Yess!” He feels proud of himself and skips to his room.

 

 

tumblr_inline_ogrrqj6I571uynlw0_540.gif

 

“Hello, we’re Blackpink! Please take care of us!” The girls enthusiastically greet every staff they meet in the hallway of SBS station.

“Work hard girls! Fighting!” the kind staffs return their greetings.

“Oh it’s you,” one of the staff recognizes Jisoo who helped her.

“Hi, you’re the writer for WGM. Hello again!” Jisoo politely greets her.

“So are you considering our offer?” she asks.

“I’d really love to appear on a variety show. I told my CEO about it but there’s no response from him,”

“It’ll be great to have you, Jisoo-ssi. We’re really under lots of pressure to cast a new couple since our current couple will leave the show in a month.”

“That’s too bad. I’m sure you’ll find the right person for your show.”

“Here’s my card. Contact me once your CEO gives the green light.” The writer hands Jisoo her business card.

“Isn’t this supposed to go through the manager?” Jisoo is taken aback at the writers’ unexpected action.

“It’s too bothersome that way ‘cos we still need to contact you to find out what kind of person you are and what are you looking for in your partner,” the writer explains.

“I see, well, urm I don’t know.” Jisoo tries to get away from the sticky situation. This writer is really trying her best to convince her and she finds it a little uncomfortable. “I broke my phone actually, I’m afraid contacting me will be difficult,” she comes up with another lame excuse.

The writer is not one bit convinced so Jisoo shows her the broken iPhone.

“Oh, I guess we’ll just do the interview right now,” she hands the mic into Jisoo’s hands and calls one of the camera man to shoot her.

Jisoo feels so helpless with the sight of 2 other staffs who are waiting for her to speak. The other girls are nowhere in sight, they must’ve left when she was distracted by the writer.

“Please introduce yourself,” the writer says from behind the camera.

“Hello, I’m Jisoo from Blackpink! Nice to meet you!” She says while looking straight at the camera.

tumblr_oh9txuJVKE1sv3iawo1_500.gif

“Describe yourself in five words, Jisoo ssi,”

She pauses and thinks hard, “I’m simple, animal-lover, people-lover, music-lover and food-lover,”

“Okay…” the writer is amazed at her quirky answer.

“Now tell me what are you looking for in a future husband,”

“Someone who dances in the rain with me”

“That’s abit vague. What do you mean by that?”

“When someone is able to dance even during rainy days, it speaks alot about himself. I’d like someone who has a positive outlook in life, and doesn’t care about what others’ might think. By doing so, I believe he’ll encourage me to do something I’m not capable of on my own. ”

“So you mean you’ve never danced in the rain?”

Jisoo laughs, “No. But it’ll be nice to do something crazy together, right?”

 Once again the writer is surprised at the way this rookie expresses her thoughts. Now she is more determined to get Jisoo on the show.

“Any ideal type? The writer proceeds with her next question.

“Hmm, I really admire Sean Sunbaenim from the hiphop duo, Jinusean.”

“Wow, usually many idols would choose the hottest trending stars. Song Joongki is really popular nowadays. What do you think about him?”

“I don’t know, I don’t watch TV at my dorm.” Jisoo honestly answers.

“How about boy groups? Do you know any of them?” the writer tries to pry her interest.

“Apart from Winner and Ikon Sunbaenim from my company, I’m not familiar with other boy groups,”

“I see. Ok thank you Jisoo ssi for you time,”

“Thank you,” she bows and finally hands back the mic. She’s still dazed at the whole process.

“What’s next?” she curiously asks the writer.

“I’ll contact your company. You’re the perfect person for our show!”

“Huh? But we.. I.. haven’t agree upon anything,”

“Don’t worry. I need to go now, see you soon” the writer and her team leave the dumfounded Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo yah, the girls are waiting for you,” the manager calls as Jisoo walks back to her waiting room.

“They’re waiting for you to greet some senior groups together,” he points to where the girls are.

“Oh, they’re still at it? I’m coming,” she hurriedly runs to find the girls.

Jisoo spots the girls from the hallway walking towards a waiting room. She runs up and suddenly a figure walks out of the men’s washroom in front of her. Jisoo was unable to slow down in time and bumps into him face on.

She topples over him and lands on the floor on top of the guy.

“I’m so so sorry, are you ok mister?” she gets up and checks the guy who is groaning in pain.

“I was in a hurry and didn’t see you coming out of the washroom,” she explains with her head hung low.

“You gotta fix that habit, you know,” she quickly looks up upon hearing that familiar tone.

“Whaaa.. what are you doing here?” she dusts her hands and his jacket.

Jungkook looks at her curiously. Isn’t it obvious he’s an idol singer who comes to SBS to perform. Then he also looks at her, wondering what is she doing at the exclusive waiting area where only few people have access to.

“I might ask the same of you,” he gets up and walks back to his waiting room, still unable to forget her conversations with her friends yesterday.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jisoo also walks a few steps behind him.

“Be prepared to get the shock of your life,” he smugly says to himself. She should’ve fainted by now knowing he’s Jeon Jungkook, member of BTS.   

He walks into their waiting room where the other members are busy minding their own business.

*Knock knock*

“Hello, we’re Blackpink! Please take care of us!”

tumblr_oc9b7lBgDo1vui4aco1_400.gif

Jungkook turns his head when he heard Jisoo’s voice.

*Blink blink* He looks at them as they bow continuously to the BTS members and their staffs.

“Oh, cutie oppa,” Lisa is the first one to notice him.

tumblr_obrf1vNMyf1u9t13ao3_250.gif

“Hello. We’re Blackpink. We just debuted 3 weeks ago.” Lisa bows to him again.

“Ah, hello,” he bows back while other members are starting to get jealous that four pretty girls are only focused on their maknae.

Jisoo is utterly speechless and doesn’t know what to say to him. She looks at Jennie beside her who kept a stoic face. Jisoo knows she’s also shocked but is trying to hide it.

Rosé nudges Jisoo with her elbow, “We’re introducing ourselves, your turn.”

“Oh, I’m Ji.. Soo.. ” she reveals her real name this time, and from the corner of her eyes, she notices Jungkook crossing his arms. “Ji soo?” he snickers at her.

“Or dog-poop!” Jhope says from one corner. The make-up staff is done fixing his eye makeup and now he could finally take a good look at the rookies who just enter their waiting room.

Jisoo looks at the owner of that hoarse voice. Who else would call her by that nickname?  

“No way! No freaking way!” she gaps and closes in shock.

“No freaking way what?” Rapmon looks at those two who are standing at both ends of the room.

Jungkook also looks at Jisoo who went totally blank as she gawks at Jhope. "Hmm, she's starstrucked by Hobie Hyung?? Not me?"

tumblr_inline_ogjz6hSQVs1r5eh5x_500.gif

“You know her?” Jin is trying to register what is going on. Jhope nods and walks up to the door where the four girls are still standing.

Jisoo quickly runs out of the room as Jhope approaches her. Like the boys, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa are equally baffled at Jisoo’s sudden reaction.

 

tumblr_ogfyjjHIC81vcjuj1o2_400.gif

“This not the way a rookie acts around a senior,” Jhope grabs her hands to stop her from running but he didn’t try to hurt her in any way.

She pants and leans her back on the wall behind her. She has nowhere to escape now. “What to do, what to do?” she mumbles to herself.

“How about you start by apologizing,” he crosses his arms and grins as he has the upper hand this time. This girl wouldn’t dare use her foul language on him after knowing his identity.

“What for?” she retorts.

"For being rude to your senior,"

"Well, Sorry bout that"

"And?"

"And what?"

“Uh, for what you did with my controller? You tried to scam me?” His tempers arises as he remembers the incident from last night.

“Who are you calling a scammer? You should thank me for bringing it to safety after sacrificing my phone,” she adds. Jisoo pulls out her phone and shows him the damaged phone.

"I'm not lying, see for yourself,"

“Oh,” Jhope takes a closer look at it. “I’m sorry for your phone but I can’t do anything about it,” he hopelessly taps on the screen but nothing comes up.

“It’s my first phone I bought on my own. It hasn’t been a month,” Jisoo takes it from him. He notices a drop of tear falls onto the phone screen as she’s still holding onto it.

“Hey, don’t be sad. I’ll see what I can do. How about I lend you my old phone while you get yours fixed,” Jhope offers to her while patting her back.

tumblr_oh3styOkjP1rngqpbo2_400.gif

 

 

“Woah woah, what is this?” the writer from WGM sees Jisoo running with a tall guy following behind her.

“Is that Jhope of BTS? With Jisoo?” she rubs her eyes in disbelief.

“He’s grabbing her hand? Oh so sweet...”

“Now she’s looking at him like she’s flirting with him…”

“What are they talking about? Is she handing him her phone?”

“Wasn’t her phone broken? She’s clearly trying to get his number…”

“Ommo, and he’s keying in into her phone, u go girl...”

“What a sweet couple, he’s hugging her no?”

The writer checks to see if anyone’s around. She takes out her phone and quickly snaps pictures of the two unsuspecting people together.

She kisses her phone and internally praises herself.

“When there’s a will, there’s a way. Hope this casting will land me a permanent job as WGM writer,” she says to herself. Writer Kim is really desperate to get her job done or else she’ll say goodbye once her contract ends in a month. 

tumblr_ohfbvhUObx1rbs18co3_400.gif