We got uninvited guests

Not your ordinary WGM

tumblr_obph7aveUO1vz5rgto7_540.gif

The girls have no way of keeping the boys out since they just enter like it’s their own place. Now they are totally taking over the party. Even Jennie is too stunned to do anything about it.

“You girls need some magic,” Jhope grabs one of the mic and loads a CD into the player.

“What'a a party without a dance-off competition?!! Wohoooo!!” Now he’s all hyped up once the music plays.

Rapmon and Jungkook shift the large coffee table to the side to make space for a dance floor.

“Dance-off! Joker and blonde barbie here!” Jhope calls Lisa up to dance with V. She hesitates for a moment but stands up right away as V approaches her. V smiles triumphantly seeing her up close. He can’t help but stare at Lisa’s slender figure in the tight cat suit. One week while they were vacationing in Japan, V looked her up in the internet. He even secretly saved some of her pictures in his phone and looks at them every now and then.

tumblr_o9vv6mkxZw1snilqzo1_400.giftumblr_inline_ntsse60kl01sccn28_500.gif

“Hi Lisa, I’m V,” he grabs the chance to speak to her while dancing to the upbeat song.

“I know, hello V Sunbaenim,” she awkwardly bows in the middle of the song. He scrunches up his face at her greetings. He wants to be in a friendly terms with her. However, dancing with her in close proximity is already a feat. So V moves with the beat, trying to match Lisa’s smooth yet powerful moves.

“Woah, look at blondie go. C’mon V, you’re gonna lose this,” Jhope fuels the heated competition.

tumblr_nei3c8JUy01s5gifwo8_400.gif

“Winner is, Blondie!! Loser V can take a seat. Next is Britney Spears vs. dance prodigy, Rapmonster!!” Jhope calls the two of them to the centre and switches to EDM.

“Oh yea, my favourite music,” Jhope starts dancing wildly.

Jennie bops her head when Rapmon starts flapping his hands in all directions. The Dracula costume is supposed to be intimidating yet he made it look like a clown show when he attempts to shuffle but bumps into Jhope and stumbles.

Jennie stretches out both hands as if making a grand entrance, and shows the boys how to shuffle.

“Yeah yeahhh! You show ‘em girllll!” Jhope forgets the competition and shuffles along with her.

tumblr_o9wjncBgJL1snilqzo4_400.giftumblr_ogen72DjL51r946z7o1_400.gif

“Wooh, it’s getting hot in here!”

“Britney spears woahh! You’re the best!” Jhope praises her once the music finishes.

“Next, I see a drag version of Harley Quinn, perhaps you’re her long lost fraternal twin?”

“Why yes sir, I’m Charlie Quinn!” Rosé wittily answers.

tumblr_oc3tu4q1aQ1vui4aco6_250.giftumblr_ofxh3qbXSS1syhgx9o1_500.gif

“Charlie Quinn and Charlie Chaplin!! Dance time!” Jimin gets up excitedly and dances like a gagman. Rosé chuckles real hard because his expressionless face is too funny. She tries to copy his silly moves but ends up laughing louder and she falls on the floor, unable to continue.

“Charlie Quinn out!! Good tactic Jiminiee,” Jhope high fives Jimin.

“Lastly, we have Sandara Bark, since she has a thing for dogs,” Jisoo laughs at Jhope’s funny nickname for her. She gets up and adjusts her silly looking bra, which she now wears over a black tank top.

“Versus, our own pup, Jungkookie,”

Jungkook immediately stands up and begins dancing like a madman to Ricky Martin’s ‘Livin La Vida Loca’. Jisoo stretches her neck left and right. She is not intimidated at all by his dance moves.

“Oh no, cray cray Jisoo is about to unleash!” Lisa and Rosé cheer for her while Jennie closes her eyes.

tumblr_o9wpruVzPS1snilqzo1_400.giftumblr_nei3c8JUy01s5gifwo9_250.gif

Jisoo moves her hips swiftly and makes a y wave. Rapmon and Jimin howl at her daring start. Seeing that the boys give her good reaction, she shakes her hips crazily like a professional belly dancer. Jisoo approaches Jungkook with outstretched arm. She moves her shoulders gently and gradually speeds up.

*Bang Bang* she knocks Jungkook with such strong force with her hips and he stumbles on the ground.

“Totally a knock out! Sandara Bark winner!” Jhope unconsciously reaches for Jisoo’s left hand and holds it up high, as if shewon some sort of wrestling match.

“Yeees!” She jumps up and down like a happy kid.

“Now, let’s go to round 2!!”

“WHAAAAAT???” all the girls shout at the same time.

“There’s still Jin Hyung, Suga hyung and me!”

“C’MON! WOOHOO!!! DANCE DANCE!”

tumblr_nvaj0bNPk71qagqqso4_400.gifset the world on fire

“Time! Time! I can’t dance anymore,” Rosie tries to stop the hyper boys. None of them seems to be listening to her. She dejectedly walks to the kitchen to grab something to drink instead.

“Uuuh, chicken!”

Two boxes of delicious looking chicken are sitting on the table, untouched by the boys. The moment they came in and heard the loud music, none of them bothered about food. Rosé grabs a piece and plops it into .

“I want a piece too,” Lisa opens and Rosé offers her with her chopsticks.

“Mmm, it’s very good. Jennie unnie come have some,”

“I thought you were getting pizza?” Jennie walks over and grabs a piece.

“Those boys brought them,” Jisoo says from behind.

“What are we gonna do about them?” Lisa is getting worried that the party is never going to end.

“What should we do to make them leave?” Rosé looks at the boys who show no signs of fatigue.

“Leave that to me,” Jisoo smiles as an idea pops up in her head.

tumblr_ogrkp0i8p11ua0ae8o1_400.gif

 

“Sun-Bae-Nims!! Let’s all have a break and enjoy these lovely chicken you brought. It’s very thoughtful of you!” Jisoo announces to them over the mic.

“Oh yeah chickennnn! I’ve forgotten about those,” V runs to the kitchen and helps Lisa to bring the boxes to the table in the living room.

“Thank you so much for you kindness once again!” Jisoo makes a deep 90° bow to them. “And what goes well with chicken? A glass of refreshing coke!” Now she sounds like an enthusiastic salesgirl, pouring the coke into a glass with so much care.

“Bon Appetit everybody!”

tumblr_o5oueqR7cN1te0zfoo7_500.gif

“You girls don’t drink coke?” Rapmon gulps down his drink at once. The spiciness of the chicken is unbearable.

“No, we’re not allowed to drink sugary drinks,” Lisa explains to him. She is calmly eating her next piece without breaking a sweat.

“Yah, Taehyung ah, what kind of chicken are these?” Jin hisses and drinks directly from the large bottle.

tumblr_o5oueqR7cN1te0zfoo2_500.gif

“The usual.” V tries to maintain his composure in front of Lisa. His tongue is burning and his face is getting red.

tumblr_o5oueqR7cN1te0zfoo1_500.gif

“I can’t have another piece, it’s killing me,” Jimin sticks out his tongue.

tumblr_o5oueqR7cN1te0zfoo4_500.gif

“I think I’m gonna lost my sense of taste,” Suga grabs the bottle away from Jin and finishes the coke.

tumblr_o5oueqR7cN1te0zfoo6_500.gif

“You sissy, it’s perfectly fine for me,” Jungkook pauses before taking another piece. His forehead is all sweaty and he starts to get runny nose.

“What's the matter? Aren’t you hungry from all that dancing?” Jisoo looks at them who each place their chopsticks down. Jhope looks at her suspiciously, why is she suddenly so chatty.

“Sandara Bark ssi, why are you not eating? Judging from the way you wiggle your chest, I assume you must be starving,” Jhope questions her.

“I have a name, Mister Jhope ssi. It’s Jisoo,” She finds the nickname inappropriate since she’s close to Dara unnie.

“Nah, I’ll stick with dog-poo,” Jhope searches for the largest piece of chicken and holds it in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo shakes her head,"Hehehe, I’m fine. Please help yourself,”

“It’s not polite to reject food especially when your Sunbae offers it to you,” Jhope shoves the chicken closer to her.

“Kyaaaa, Jhope!!” V compliments his bold move. He is proud that one member is showing interests in the girls. It means he’s not alone.

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ♡

“Open up, aaahhhh” Jisoo reluctantly opens up to take in the spicy chicken. She closes her eyes and slowly chews on it.

“Very good!” Jhope pats her head as if she’s a puppy. She glares back at him. He reaches for his glass and drinks it at one go as he observes the spiciness hitting her. Jisoo’s face turn bright red and she starts having hiccups.

Jungkook looks at her rather worryingly and hands her his drink. Jisoo swallows everything before she chokes and realizes something.

“Oh no no no!! I’m not supposed to drink this!” she looks at the girls who stare at her in horror as she shows them the empty cup.

“And why is that?” Jungkook wonders. It’s just coke for heaven’s sake. She reacts as if she drank some kind of poison.

“Ah, it’s nothing! Like Lisa said, we’re not allowed to drink sugary drinks,” she tries to avoid his questioning stares.

“I see, I’m sorry. I just thought you needed something to drink,” Jungkook feels bad that he might get Jisoo noona into some kind of trouble.

“Let’s finish up shall we? And proceed with round 2 dance off!” Jhope is the first one to get up.

“Bring it on!” Jennie cracks her knuckles.

tumblr_ohj6zlX22j1vwpgbso6_400.gif

After few minutes, the normally loud and crazy boys are sitting quietly and seems to feel some kind of reflux in their belly.

"Hyung, I don’t feel so well, I’ll just head back first,” Jimin nudges Rapmon. He clenches his stomach and walks out.

“My stomach feels weird, I need to go use the bathroom,” Suga tells V and Jungkook before leaving.

“Ugh, me too.” Jin runs out before Suga.

“Lisa-ssi, can I use your bathroom?” Rapmon whispers to Lisa.

“Ah, sure.” She gets up to show him the way but Rapmon dashes straight to the bathroom.

“I forgot, our place have the same layout as yours,” Lisa smiles and sits back down.

“Excuse me Lisa, can I use your other bathroom?” V hates to ask but the he’s been holding it in for the longest time and the pain is torturing him.

“Sure,” Lisa gladly points it to him. V waddles his way to the bathroom and shuts the door.

Now there’s only Jungkook and Jhope with the rest of the girls.  

Jisoo is trying her best to hide her uneasiness. Both bathrooms are occupied so she must wait.

“What’s wrong dog-poo?” Jhope asks.

“Aren’t you supposed to feel it too?” Jisoo presses her stomach to ease the pain but it’s not helping.

“Feel what?” I’m totally fine,”

“Is it about the sudden stomachache?” Jungkook asks.

“Didn’t you notice? She’s been acting extra weird the whole time,” Jhope explains to the oblivious maknae. “They must’ve added something to the chicken earlier. I suspect Cayenne Pepper and laxatives,”

“But I ate the most and still perfectly fine hyung, what are you talking about?”

“If it's not the chicken.. Then it must be the drinks!!” Jhope suddenly exclaims while cleching his throat. “Yah! I was conviced it's the chicken! That’s why I didn’t touch them!” his stomach suddenly growls and the pain starts to grip his intestines.

Just then, the bathroom doors click and both V and Rapmon get out of the bathroom with relieved expressions.

“You gonna pay for this, you just wait!” Jhope runs to the bathroom while clenching his . Any second longer he feels that he’ll his pants.

“Ughh!!! This is the worst!” Jisoo plugs her nose with her fingers and enters the bathroom. "So much for chicken and chill," she curses as her prank backfires.

 

 

tumblr_nnyvthKqzF1s2yggao1_500.gif