We got pranked

Not your ordinary WGM

 

[BTS Dorm]

 

“ 7 Jajjangmyeon, 3 Tangsuyuk please,” Jin, the mother of the group orders delivery for the group.

“Apartment no. 1204, Hyungshil complex. Thanks,” he adds after the other person on the line confirms his order.

“Ah hyuunnnngg, I want hamburgers,” V complains from his room. His sense of hearing somehow perks up when it comes to food.

“Let’s play who’s paying.” Jimin suddenly suggests to all members who are gathered in front of the TV.

“1!”

“2!” Jungkook smiles triumphantly as he shouts his number.

The remaining members check for reactions and Jin shouts “3!”

“4!” “4! Aisshh” Rapmon and J-hope both yell at the same time.

“Decide with rock, paper, scissors,” Suga lazily says while keeping his eyes still on the TV.

“Rock, paper, scissors..” the two competitive boys are not willing to lose at who’s paying dinner game.

“Best of three.. ok?” Jhope says and Rapmon nods.

“YYeeeaaaayyy.. Wooohooooooo!” Hobbie jumps and dances like an ostrich as he wins against Rapmon. Jimin and Jungkook laugh at their leader who screams in disbelief.

 “It’s ok, no big deal. It’s the leader’s task to set a commendable example for the members,” Rapmon adds in his philosophical words while accepting defeat.

tumblr_nnmcdkzK4I1u64asdo1_500.gif

“Ahaahaaa what kind of bull$#it, we know how you hate losing,” Suga makes a jab at Rapmon.

“You’re welcome Hyung, my treat today,” Rapmon strikes his stupid smile and takes his wallet out.

“Hyuuunngg, can you order hamburgers for me? Pleeeeaseeeee,” V attemps aegyo at Jin who is putting the clothes into the laundry machine.

“Andwe,” he answers nicely.

“Hyunggg.. Hamburgers,” V asks again while tugging his shirt.

btsgif1.gif

“No, you just had hamburgers for lunch earlier, and breakfast, and yesterday too. Aren’t you tired of them?” Jin says to him.

“I’ll get my own then at the fast food shop nearby.” V stubbornly says.

“Andwe, you’re not allowed to go out. Just have the jajjangmyeon today.”

He rolls his eyes knowing he couldn’t win again Jin.

“Jungkook ah, bring your dirty laundry here now!” Jin orders Jungkook who is winning against Jimin the small bean in arm-wrestling.

“Yes hyung..” He quickly goes to his room to bring out the clothes.

“Why can’t you be more like Jungkook, he listens to his hyung well” Jin scolds V who is still standing beside him. “I’m washing only white clothes, Jungkook ah. Make sure to separate them.”

“Hyung, I have some white socks too I’ll put them in together.” V suddenly says and quickly runs to his room.

While in his room, V whistles while gathering his dirty socks. No one knows what prank he has under sleeve this time. 

tumblr_oagzqfH0eF1usc54go1_400.gif

 

"Ah, I’m full.” V rubs his belly. He plops his head on the couch.

“Free food is always good”

“Best leader, uri Monie Monie Monie!” Hobbie extends his two thumbs-up to Rapmon.

“Cleaning after dinner game. 1!” Granpa Suga who was quiet all this while suddenly exclaims.

“2!” “3!” “4!”

Now only Jimin, Jungkook and Jin who are left.

Jin objects “Yah, I’ve cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the dorm today. I’m not doing the dishes again. 5!” 

“6!” Jimin takes his chance when the little maknae is still swallowing his final piece of meat. Jimin pumps his fist when he wins against Jungkook, breaking his strike of defeats.

Jungkook calmly chews on his meat, and nods his head.

tumblr_ohf6v1AqxK1rngqpbo2_400.giftumblr_ohf6v1AqxK1rngqpbo1_400.gif

 

“JEON JUNGKOOK! What have you done?” Jin screams in horror.

“What is it?” Jungkook runs from the kitchen with his red gloves and a dripping sponge in his right hand.

Jin digs through the clothes furiously, looking for something in particular.

Jungkook comes nearer and to his horror, his favorite white shirts, his socks, underwear have now turned to the pinkest of pink.

“What happened?”

“You tell me, what is this?” Jin holds up a red scarf that is hidden among the pile of what were previously white clothing pieces.

“I’ve separate my clothes before putting them in. I swear!” The maknae says while in the verge of crying.

tumblr_ofuztdYa871utqnoto2_250.gif

“I don’t own a red scarf! That’s not mine,” 

“Then how did this happen?”

“That good for nothing brat! TAE HYUNGGGG AH!” Jin suddenly remembered. He storms to the living room where V is, but he has disappeared into his room.

“YAAAHHH, open the door Kim Tae Hyung!” Everyone knows Jin is really angry when he uses the member’s full name. The other members who are witnessing all this quickly find somewhere to hide, not wanting to in.  

Jimin and Jhope, with whom V is sharing the room with, have nowhere to go so they all scrawled into the nearest room, which is Rapmon’s room.

“Hyung, what are you doing here ?” Jimin asked Suga who is crouching in one corner of Rapmon’s room, catching his breath.

“Avoiding Jin Hyung, obviously” Suga answers. During the moment of chaos he also sneaked in together with Jimin and Jhope.

Jungkook also joins Jin hyung, banging at V’s room door, since his favourite clothes are all ruined.

tumblr_oh9av6OBc51utqnoto2_250.giftumblr_oh9av6OBc51utqnoto1_250.gif

“HAHAHAHA!” PINKKKKEU PIIINKKKEUU!” V mocks from his room.

“Aish cinca, I shouldn’t trust you when you’re being so obedient all of a sudden.”

“Open this door right now!”

“Andwe,” V answers with the same tone Jin used on him earlier when he was begging for hamburgers.

 

 

Jungkook looks around the living room to see if he finds anything that can be used to open the door. He then spots V’s iPhone lying on the table and comes with an ingenious idea to get back at V.

He quickly runs to his room and hit Jimin’s poor head when swinging the door open.  

“Ouuuch,” Jimin rubs his head. The trio crouched together on the only available space while eyeing the maknae’s every move.

“Sorry hyung, be right back.” Jungkook grabs a fishing string, and scissors on the table and accidentally trips on Jhope’s legs.

“Sorry hyung,” he apologizes and storms out of his room.

The four of them are being cautious at getting mad at the maknae knowing he's also as furious as Jin Hyung.  They all scoot nearer to the door and open it slightly to peek at the current situation.

Jungkook cuts the piece of string and ties it to V’s phone chain. He makes a knot and checks by dangling the phone and swinging it from side to side. He nods in approval at his great masterpiece and signals Jin to stay quiet.

Jin finally gets what Jungkook is planning, and joins in his little revenge. He opens the window of the living room, nearest to V’s room. Jungkook carefully lowers the phone so that it dangles outside of the window outside of their apartment, which is on the 12th floor.           

He then calls Suga, Rapmon, Jhope and Jimin out of their hiding, to witness his great revenge. His hyungs come out of the room one by one, all anticipating the next ordeal.

Jungkook makes a phonecall to V’s phone and awaits for V’s reaction.

He grins and listens to V cursing loudly.

“Still not coming out” V proudly yells.

“We’ll see about that."

"Wait till he finds out” Jin finally says in a cheerful tone. He sits comfortably on the massage chair in their living room and turns on the TV to watch DOTS.

tumblr_n1w6lbGfj61smonpuo3_r1_500.gif

 

“Gwenchana, I can survive without the handphone just for tonight. I still have my computer.” V comforts himself in his locked room.

As he was pacing back and forth, he realizes something amiss because the sound of his ringtone is louder near the window. The ringing stops when he opens the large sliding window towards the balcony. Then it rings again when V finally sees his precious phone dangling from the edge of the window.

Being the one who started it all, he just kept calm and plots his next step. He strains his neck to see what the hyungs are doing in the living room.

“Don’t be too happy just yet” V says to himself when seeing other members enjoying watching TV and the bratty Jeon Jungkook calling him nonstop on his phone.

He looks under the bed and found a hockey stick. “Perfect!”

 Next, he unties the ribbons he got from fan gifts, and scans around the room once again. “Aha!” He goes to the bed and takes out one of the pillow case. Just in a nick of time he successfully made a makeshift net.

Then he quietly makes his way to the balcony, and try to fish back his phone, being careful not to scratch his phone screen against the wall. He heard his hyung’s roaring laughter while watching TV which fuels his determination to retrieve his phone.

“Just a little bit more.. Gotcha!” V silently celebrates and kisses his phone. He first switches it to silent mode so the members won’t notice. 

Jhope and V

 

“Move away Hobbie, you’re too close, I wanna see Kang Moo Yeon’s pretty face too,” Rapmon motions him to move with his long legs.

“She’s pretty right? I think I’m falling for her” Jhope says dreamingly. He didn’t budge away but instead lies on his side in front of the TV.

“No way, Kang Moo Yeon noona is only for Yoo Si Jin Hyungnim. See how fate has brought them back together?” Jungkook adds.

“Captain big boss is cool! I think I'm falling for him,”Jimin says out loud ignoring the judgmental stares from Suga.

“Keep on dreaming, he’s mine” Jin the biggest fanboy of Song Joong Ki retorts.

Suga scoffs at them. “What do you guys know. I’m on team Lieutenant Seo Dae Young”

LOL

tumblr_ofgc3tjX751uw95wbo1_500.png

 

 

Suddenly the channel changes to a home shopping channel, selling Tupperwares bowls.

“Huh??” Jin quickly grabs the remote on the table and changes back the channel.

After another minute, the the TV screen suddenly switches off. The members look at each other with confused look and thought that the TV is broken. Jhope who is the nearest switches it back on and it functions perfectly.

“Something’s wrong, this has never happened before” Rapmon trying to figure out what is happening with their TV.

Then it swichtes off and back on making the members more agitated.

After a few minutes later, the volume goes up on its own, prompting them pressing the volume down button frantically. Then suddenly it’s on mute when all the members heard V’s thunderous laugh from behind them. He is messing with the TV by installing a remote control app on his retrieved iPhone.

V tries to run back to his room but with Jimin’s quick reflex, he flugs his house slippers at V and hit him right on the back of his head.

The other members approach V as he closes his eyes and puts his hands up in defeat.

tumblr_ofpdckWWAF1qkiilno1_400.gif

“Sorry hyung, I won’t do it again” he says but it's too late. They twist his arms until he screams for them to stop.

“You’re sleeping outside tonight as your punishment!”

“And you’re in charge of cleaning the dorm for 1 whole week!”

“Stay away from the laundry, stop having silly ideas!”

When the punishing stops, the members continue watching  DOTS and head to bed.

 

 

V lies down on the large couch and makes himself comfortable since he’s been banned from entering his room by Jimin and Jhope. He takes out his phone, scrolls through his gallery of saved video and watches the secretly filmed videos he took of . He took special care to include parts where they shed tears at the earthquake scene.

“You’re pure genius Kim Tae Hyung,” V thinks to himself and slowly his eyes become heavier.

Sleep has never been so good.

                                                  tumblr_ohicdeQcbi1tyt8ljo1_500.gif

V 1 : 0 BTS