We got tensed

Not your ordinary WGM

"How's life?" Seunghoon breaks the long silence as he drives Jisoo back in his car.

"Not bad," she briely answers and without really looking at him.

"You're doing WGM with that BTS idol right? How was it?"

"It's fun. I got to experience something out of norm and enjoyed it,"

"Hmm hmm." And they are back to awkward silence.

"So are you.. i mean.. uh, do you have feelings for him? I doubt it's all business between the two of you." She immeditely turns to him at his absurd question.

"Why do you even wanna know?"

"So it's true?"

"What?"

"That you two were caught and that's why you had to go on WGM."

"How on earth do you come up with this?"

"I have a trusted source."

"You know what, you should consider working with gossip tabloids instead with your skills."

"You're not denying it, Jisoo. So there must be some truth to what I just said."

"You're just speaking nonsense here. I don't see the point of continuing this conversation."

"Then just answer the damn question in the first place!"

"Seriously? Just let me out. Stop the car!"

"Damn it woman! Just wait till we reach your apartment will you. Are you planning to run away again? Stop being such a baby."

"Look who's talking. You should stop jumping into conclusions and hear others out."

"Tsk, what can I do if you refuse to tell me anything. I'm just concerned, can't you see."

"Concerned? Hah! You're just being a pain in the as$."

"What's gotten into you seriously? Why are you so bitter?"

tumblr_ondy6bFQVJ1sxpjiro8_250.gif

Jisoo closes her eyes in frustration. Those harsh words really came out of nowhere whenever she and Seunghoon argue. She doesn't even know what lead to this sort of fights in the first place. Perhaps it's due to Seunghoon's short temper and somewhat rough speech. Jisoo was more of a speak-before-you-think kind of person, which is a habit she's still trying to fix. Those two were once really close friend, and they relied on each other alot for support and strength during trainee days. Both also were on the verge of being dropped from their respective groups, but they managed to convince their CEO that they are willing to work hard to compensate their lack of natural talents. They say, best friends make the best lovers? Hah! It's totally the opposite in Seunghoon and Jisoo's case. Their 'relationship' only lasted about 3 months. They knew perfectly that they're not allowed to date but somehow manage to sneak out almost every night to meet. Until one day Seunghoon decides to be honest to their CEO about them. Jisoo was furious because she didn't want to get into any trouble and risk being kicked out of YG but Seunghoon thought it's better to admit before getting caught. And that's the day when she called it quit. This happened two years ago and till this day, she still believes she's doing the right thing for both of them, and he should be thankful that she 'saved' him from the wreath of the YG. Seunghoon thinks otherwise, because the CEO himself 'unofficially' allows Winner members to date once they debuted, in order for them to write better love songs.

The car slowly approaches her apartment complex and he parks the car at an empty lot. "Aren't you getting off?" he says without looking at Jisoo. Deep down he just really want to sit awhile with her and perhaps hold a civil conversation without getting on each other's nerves. "The girls are probably waiting for you," he adds.

She fidgets on her seat, contemplating how to thank him for the ride home. A handshake? A hug perhaps? A pat on the shoulder? "Thanks for.. uh the ride," she finally says. "Nice car by the way, it's my first time riding it.. uh.. ok bye!" Jisoo is eager to get out but forgot to unfasten her seatbelt. She was about to open the door but immediately bounces back to her seat.

"Silly girl!" he laughs at her attempt to escape from him. He helps her unclasp the seatbelt and their hands touch for a second. He doesn't even pull back but lets his hand follow the motion of the metal buckle sliding along her slender figure. When their faces are only inches apart, he smirks at her and looks at her lips seductively. Jisoo holds her breath at their close proximity, and she unknowingly shuts her eyes.

tumblr_oi8q35F1NA1sxpjiro8_400.gif

*click* Jisoo feels a gush of cold night air and she opens her eyes. The passager door is open and she realized that Seunghoon was just leaning over her side to open it for her. She mentally slapped herself for thinking that he was trying to steal a kiss. And above that, she was totally anticipating it! Jisoo is too embarrased to even look at him when she sensed Seunghoon trying to stiffle his laugh. She bows to him and hops out of the car. Yes, she bowed to him. Well done Jisoo. She didn't even spare him a glance and makes a mad dash to the lobby. Seunghoon playfully beams the headlight at her as she runs into the building. When she's safely inside, he starts his car and drives back to YG.

From the basketball court, a pair of curious eyes caught the two of them red handed. Well, he just happened to spot a familiar side profile when he glanced at the passing two seater BMW. He was even surprised to see the driver of the luxurious sports car. Damn, an idol who's his junior could already afford such benefits.

"Hmm, maybe it's not a bad idea if I go and greet my hoobae," he says to himself. He purposely walks in the way of the approaching car, and doesn't even bother to hide his face with the mask.

The car abruptly brakes and the driver rolls down the window. "Hello Sunbaenim! What a surprise!" Seunghoon politely says from inside the car.

"Huh? Seunghyun ssi? Winner?" he fakes his reaction to Seunghoon's greetings.

"It's Seunghoon from Winner. How are you doing Sunbaenim?"

"I'm good, I'm just heading home," he points to his block.

"Oh, I didn't know BTS lives here.. too," Seunghoon is surprised of all places, they are living at the same block as the girls. Wait, does that mean they see each other often?

"Yes, we live here TOO," he has the sudden urge to brag about it.

"Uh, I'd like to stay and chat but I have some work to finish up, gotta go," Seunghoon excuses himself. "Fighting on your comeback!" Seunghoon reaches out his hands for a highfive and Jhope gladly returns it with a manly handshake.

"Thanks!" he smiles and waves at Seunghoon. His smiley demeanour turns to cold stares as he looks at the dissapearing car.

tumblr_oajxbve4tq1s3gxrpo1_400.gif

 

At the balcony of her room, Jisoo jolts down some lyric ideas that pops on her mind.

 

Do you still love me?

If you feel the same, don't leave today

Don't ask why it has to be you

Just stay with me

 

There's nothing more I want now

I can't even tell if my heart is beating

Rather than forceful conversations with others

I'd rather be in awkward silence with you

 

She adds some more verses and lines in between and reorganizes the whole thing within one hour. She smiles bitterly because the whole song is practically screaming about him. Jisoo checks the whole thing again and proceeds to type in on the computer to submit to the producer.

Rosé cautiously knocks at the door, and checks if her Unnie is ok.

tumblr_ojjw859HM21tu1frho5_500.gif

"Chicyuu unnie," she calls in a cute tone.

"Just come in," Jisoo clicks send and stretches in her seat.

"You wrote this?" Rosie takes a better look at the papers sprawled on the table. Jisoo just nods at her.

"This is so much better unnie, you must show this to Teddy oppa! It really suits the slow melody,"

"I just did. Let's wait and see what he has to say," Jisoo pats Dalkkom who's sitting quietly on her bed. "Where are the others? It's so quiet."

"Jennie unnie is taking a bath and Lisa is cooking something, I think,"

tumblr_oo69naWF3R1su6cfdo4_540.gif

"What? Come again? Lisa's cooking?" Jisoo shoots up from the bed startling Dalkkommie.

*sniffs sniffs* "What's that smell?" both them rush out of the room towards the kitchen.

tumblr_omibkmAWEJ1vjm2bjo5_400.gif

*coughs coughs* "Yahh! Lisa what are you doing?" Rosé frantically fans around the kitchen while Jisoo rushes to open every window in their apartment.

Lisa just looks at her two Unnie coughing like mad, as she calmly swirls the contents of the wok like an experienced thai street vendor. She adds dried chillies and some other spices to the hot steaming oil, thus causing the whole apartment to reek of spiciness. She then roughly tosses in the seafood into the wok, and jumps up as the oil splatters all over the place.

tumblr_ogdgojimjE1vui4aco1_400.gif

"Ah! Ahh!" Lisa shrieks while trying to stir the food. She stands as far as possible to avoid the hot oil, and she looks like a praying mantis in KungFu Panda with her long limbs reaching over the stove while she dodges the incoming hot oil attacks like some sort of martial artist.

tumblr_om8wfhjoNB1qgvsb0o6_400.gif

"This... is too... funny," Rosé says while still coughing. She grabs her phone to record Lisa's silliness. Jisoo laughs out loud while covering her nose from inhaling the fumes.

"Ihhiii!" Lisa proudly presents her dish to the three onlooking girls.

"Are you sure you're not trying to poison us?" Jisoo judges the dish before tasting it.

tumblr_oneujbL0Ek1vchctyo4_r1_500.gif

"Aniyoo!" Lisa strongly opposes. "It's something my mum always cook. I'm craving for some after seeing my mum posting pictures of them so I decided to just make it myself,"

Without any word, Jennie grabs a piece from the plate with her chopsticks and puts it in . Her eyes widen at the mild spicy taste with a hint of sweetness and just the right amout of tanginess. She smiles at Lisa and gives her a standing ovation.

"Daebakk! It's delicious Lisa!" she praises her and Lisa wiggles in joy. Jisoo studies Jennie's reaction then bravely tries a piece. The moment the sauce hits her tongue, she has the exact same reaction as Jennie and gives an approving nod to the overjoyed maknae.

tumblr_oidwp2FGdy1vjm2bjo2_400.giftumblr_onot1624bA1sxpjiro4_250.gif

"Ihhii" Lisa puts the largest piece of prawn in Rosé's plate.

"Chaengie, try this!"

"Ommo! It's good!" Rosé the sauce off her chopsticks.

Just then, the doorbell rings, surprising the girls. Jennie gets up of her seat to check who might it be.

"We smell something good, mind if we join?" seven overly-friendly neighbours from upstairs grin at her.

tumblr_o8abxtFgT91tfp223o5_250.gif

Jennie grits her teeth in annoyance. "Why please do! It's not like it's your first time right..." she sarcastically says.

"Ooh, it's homecooked? I gotta taste this,"

"Woah! I've never had something quiet like this, it's good,"

"Yummm, what's this by the way?" The boys attack the dish like hungry bees. Jin even goes to the kitchen to check of there's any leftovers.

tumblr_oafsxpxg201tfp223o9_r1_250.giftumblr_ol7il2ov7r1tfp223o1_400.gif

Jisoo clears loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Guys!" she raises her voice. "Let me make it clear! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BARGE INTO OUR PLACE AS YOU WISH!!"

"But.."

"BUT WHAT?!"

"But we're family. Isn't that what family members do?"

tumblr_o8abxtFgT91tfp223o4_250.giftumblr_olysyg1OyE1w5dj5ao3_400.gif