We got pranked 2

Not your ordinary WGM

[BTS Dorm]

 

6:07 a.m.

*Buuinnggg buiingggg buuuiiingggggg* (Sound of air siren)

*whoop*

A pillow lands on Jimin’s face making him quickly jump up from his bed. Jhope groans and kicks him because his ear-splitting phone alarm is ringing nonstop. The half-awake Jimin fumbles around for his phone, and turns the alarm off.

“What the hill, who set my alarm?” he wonders after finally getting a clear view of his screen.

[6:09 a.m. – Woman’s scream]

[6:11 a.m. – Firecrackers]

[6:14 a.m. – Chinese drums]

He quickly switches them off to avoid further annoyance. Just when he's about to close his eyes, he clearly hears a loud screaming voice coming from the next room.

“Bang! Crash!!” And the noise suddenly stops. Jimin rushes to the next room and sees the annoyed Suga on the floor massaging his bum, while picking up the phone which fell apart.  

tumblr_ohfn6fjfiX1tbd5x7o1_400.gif

“Yah! Did you do this?” 

“No! Someone did the same thing to my phone too!” Jimin denies.

“Aishh!” Suga grumpily puts back the battery and turns on his phone.

“Barararararararararararraraapapapapapappapapapappa” the sudden sound of firecrakers makes both of them startled, and this time it is coming from Jin’s phone. Jimin quickly runs to Jin's bed.

tumblr_inline_ohigtw6s7B1usd4ue_500.gif

Jin jolts up from his bed and headbutts poor little small bean who is trying to help locate his phone buried somewhere between the thick blankets.

“Ouchh, it hurts!” Jimin fell backwards and lands on the floor.

Jin stares at his phone and turns off the stupid alarm. “What is all thi.. ” He didn’t finish his sentence when a boisterous sound of drumming comes from Jimin’s and Jhope’s shared room.

Who would you want to be roommates with?

“Someone’s clearly not amused,” Jiminie can already imagine how Jhope who doesn’t like to be bothered in his sleep might react to the alarm prank. As soon as the sound is gone, Jimin tiptoes back to his room. As he reaches the doorknob, Jhope suddenly pushes the door, banging Jimin’s head loudly.

He falls on the floor with such pained expression, questioning what had he done wrong to deserve so many hits on his head.

Jin momma lends him a hand, and tells Jhope they were all awaken because someone thinks it’s funny to set their alarm at this unearthly hour to annoy them.  

At this instance, the most annoying sound - a mashup of all the previous alarms, goes off. The unsuspecting victim,V is clearly startled and falls from the couch where he was peacefully sleeping.

The four of them peep at V, the main suspect. They are all confused because he is also one of the victims of this awful prank.

“FcuK!” V curses when he sees the time. He turns off his phone and heads back to sleep, without noticing his hyungs are all looking at him confusedly.

Jin, Suga, Hobbie and Jimin head back to their rooms, still trying to figure out who is the culprit. They stay awake to listen incase another alarm goes off at Rapmon and Jungkook’s room but after 10 minutes of waiting, they slowly doze off.

This is a clear example that V -hope is real | allkpop Meme Center

 

At 10 am, Jin finally wakes up and heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He washes the rice like a dutiful wife, and carefully turns on the rice cooker. He then pours enough water into the pot and turns on the fire. And while waiting for it to simmer, he prepares the necessary ingredients for making bean paste soup.

tumblr_ohihhfq3kk1twwfjlo1_400.gif

V wakes up from his sleep and wanders around the kitchen.

“V-ah, wash your hands and help me fry these,” Jin calls him while heating up the pan for making egg rolls. However, as if not hearing anything, he just yawns loudly and walks back instead to watch TV.

tumblr_oglq1kDRwg1vvbmv9o2_400.gif

“Good morning Taehyung ah” cutie Jiminie cheerfully walks out of his room towards the kitchen, greeting V on the way.  He peeks at what Jin Momma is preparing and without a word, he helps with the frying. Jin gives an approving nod and turns to check on V.  

“Aish this kid,” Jin shakes his head at V who’s enjoying Dragonball on TV. Jimin and V may be the same age, but the two 95-liners are totally opposite when it comes to helping out with chores.

 

 

“Thanks for the food!” all 7 boys say in unison before digging in. It’s now 11 am and the boys really need to fill their stomachs because they will have long schedule ahead. Later at 4 they will have a radio show and they must leave their dorm at 1 for a pre-interview with the DJ before the live broadcast. After the interview, they have a CF filming and it normally lasts till midnight.

Everyone eats in silence when Jimin suddenly brings up the topic about what happened earlier this morning.

“You too?” V looks at Jin, Suga, Jhope and Jimin. He must’ve slept through the previous four alarms before waking up at the fifth one, obviously because it was from his phone.

“I didn’t hear anything,” the maknae says, while looking at Rapmon, his roommate for confirmation.

 

“It’s because you slept like a log Jungkook ah,”

“Says the one who snores like a bear,” Jungkook imitates Rapmon’s funny snoring and making weird faces.

“He even woke himself up once from his own snoring and blames me,”

Rapmon just looks at him with slitted eyes, wondering if it really happened before or the maknae is just pulling his legs.

“Hyungnim, it’s not me!” Jungkook confesses. He and Rapmon are the main suspects of this act.  

“Think about it, if Jungkook or me did this, it’s it too obvious?” Rapmon tries to rationalize.

tumblr_oh9meunnZG1v1tehmo6_r1_500.gif

“Clearly someone is trying to frame us!” Jungkook finally connects the dots.

“Well, because our door is locked, and the person couldn’t get into our room” Jungkook adds.

“So the culprit is among the five of you!” Rapmon points to the rest of the members.

“You!!” V accuses Jimin. “You are surprisingly happy this morning, greeting me and stuff,”

“Yah! You have no idea what I went through this morning! I was the first victim! Hobbie hyung hit me with the pillow and kicked me, then Jin Hyung head-butted me, then I even got slamed in the face by the door of my own room!” Jimin whines about his strings of unfortunate events.

“What makes you out of the question?” Suga interrogates V.

V rolls his eyes, “One, I was locked out of my room, duh”

“Second, even if I did enter your rooms, I don’t know your phone password. So, it's not me!” V answers, unamused because they are targeting him since yesterday.

V’s quick answer seems believable to them. Jimin and Jhope did lock him out last night as a punishment.

“Jin Hyung, Suga hyung and Hobbie hyung, what do you have to say for yourselves?” Jimin narrows it down to three of them.

“Not me, I never even thought of doing such a thing to the members,” Jin denies it. He is known for his mother-like instincts and how he often mediates the group, therefore the members believe him that he won’t play such a prank on them.

“Obviously wasn’t me! Am I what, five?” Suga shortly says.

when you look at your grades and realize inevitably you're doomed if you don't get a perfect on the final

“Also not me, I’m totally innocent!” Jhope exaggerates his expressions.

“Ahh hyung, quickly just tell us the truth!” Jungkook eyes his hyung who couldn’t lie to save his life.

“Yah! I'm absolutely sure it’s you! Come to think of it, I was the first victim to fall into your prank. Then Suga hyung and Jin Hyung!”

“All of us hurt ourselves except you who woke up just fine,” Jimin recalls. “And after V fell for the prank, you knew it’s over so you return to the room to sleep, while I wait for the next thing to happen to Rapmon or Jungkook!”

jh.gif

“YYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA!! Gotcha gotchaaaaaa!” Jhope gets up and cheers on the top of his lungs while making a silly dance. He then plays the annoying laughter of Spongebob on his phone to make fun of the members.

Jin and Suga, the older members, are too annoyed to even hit him.

“Sit down! You look like a possessed donkey,” Suga says to him.

Jhope skips happily to his room and the younger members can only shoot daggers with their eyes at him, unhappy that they fell for one of his childish pranks.

tumblr_oaippfTYbw1ryv17vo2_500.jpg

There’s no dull moment when BTS members are together.

“Ihiieeyyy” Jhope laughs out loud while showering, oblivious to a camera that is recording him.

 This member stifles his laughs, and saves the video for future blackmailing purpose.

tumblr_mygqbreCEW1r7evmro2_500.gif

 

For the mean time…

Jhope 1: 0 BTS