We got comfortable

Not your ordinary WGM

"Noona, are you mad?" Jungkook asks her in a hush voice. Jisoo sighs at him. At least he has the decency to ask.

"I just don't think it's ok for you guys to come in here without informing us first," she says and he bows his head apologetically like he just commited a grave sin. He looks so guilty yet adorable at the same time, such a contrast from his stoic facial expression on stage.

"I'll tell the boys to leave. Sorry for the bother," he says before slowly stepping away from Jisoo.

Jungkook goes to Jin's side and whispers something to his ears before walking out of the door. He doesn't even excuse himself from the girls.

"Jungkook ah, where are you going?" Taehyung calls him with his loud voice.

"Didn't you hear Jisoo noona? We're not welcomed here. It's better for us to leave," he says. The rest of the boys know how sensitive the maknae can be, and how difficult it is for him to get close to someone outside of the group. They all have the same worried look on their faces as they heard the maknae's sad tone. One by one, the boys get up with pouty faces and follow the maknae's lead.

"Wait..." Jisoo can already sensed she'll regret what will come out of . The boys halt their footsteps at once.

"Desserts anyone?" Jisoo offers.

Thumbnail

Everyone whip their head at her at the same time. "Yes!!!" They all answer at once and as fast at lightning, everyone's back at the dining table, looking at her expectantly.

"Hehehe Noona, I'm sorry for putting you on a guilt trip," Jungkook helps her take out the ice cream and scoops a generous amount into the blender. Jisoo scrunches her face at the ridiculous prank he pulled on her. And blames herself for falling into it. Jungkook adds milk and ice cubes and blends the mixture to make milkshake, what he's convinced as Jisoo's favourite.

"Thanks, how did you know I like chocolate nutella?" she gladly sips on the drink after Jungkook adds some whipped cream as a finishing touch.

"You mentioned it to Hobie Hyung when you were at the pet's café." he proudly says.

"Wow, that's the first episode. Even my 'husband' couldn't even get it right, how useless" she jokes.

"That's the second episode actually, noona. I remembered it clearly,"

"Ah, is it? Thanks for making it for me Jungkookie!" Jisoo walks out of the kitchen happily.

"Woah, Jungkookie made that? He never makes those for us," Jhope looks at her eye-catching drink.

"Here! Have some," she gladly offers him the rest. The other girls are not a fan of chocolate and pass the offer. Jungkook looks on dejectedly as she didn't even let him have a taste, but instead offers to Hobie Hyung. He feels even more jealous seeing them drinking from the same straw.

"Can you perhaps make one with matcha flavour?" Rosé pleads.

"Yes of course!" Jungkook looks at the three girls waiting with an empty cup.

"Let me help!" Suga instantly enters the kitchen.

"But hyung, you only know how to cook ramyun," Jungkook looks at him questioningly at his sudden excitement.

"Shh, that's why you gotta show me,"

"Okay. First, help me rinse the blender hyung,"

"As you say," Suga immediately complies.

"What's gotten into Suga Hyung?" Jungkook scratches his head looking at his eagerness.

default-1-5.gif

 

"What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese.."

"How do you count cows? With a cowculator.. "

"What do you call a hen looking at a lettuce? Chicken ceaser salad..."

"What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop..."

Ba-dum-tssss...

tumblr_onqvl21RqH1vui4aco5_250.giftumblr_inline_oesm7uwFXq1tx4l2y_500.giftumblr_olsjk7yjex1ssnf1qo2_400.gif

Jin is sharing his dad jokes to the group and the reactions are just hilarious. His jokes are seriously so bad that it's embarassingly funny at the same time. Even the stone-faced Jennie spits out her tea for laughing at the lame puns he's making. Suga, who never laughs at Jin's jokes, silently smiles along with the group. Whenever Jin cracks a dad joke among BTS members, he would just cringe or scold the boys for responding. Today however, he's been showing another side of himself. Never has he been so appreciative of Jin's shamelessness, when seeing the girls give out belly laughs until one of them begs him to knock it off. Is this why girls prefer a guy with a sense of humour? That explains Jin and Jhope's sky-rocketing popularity in female-dominated sites. He makes a mental note to self, learn dad jokes from Jin. O.o No Suga, you're perfect just as you are.

tumblr_o50gw5uIyT1tfp223o3_r2_250.gif

"Boys, we better get going," surprisingly, Rapmon is the first one to say this.

"B-but," Taehyung still wants to stay. He's so engrossed in the game of scrabbles with Jimin, Lisa and Rosé in the dining area while the rest of the group are still playing a round of Blackjack in the living room.

"He's right. We need to go," Jimin finds a chance to end the game he's losing.

"C'mon Jungkook, Taehyung," he forces the boys to leave.

Thumbnail

"Goodnight. We'll continue this some other time," Taehyung reluctantly gets up. Also another discovery of the day, he suddenly found his favourite game of all time - scrabbles, overtaking his love for video games. What would be the reason? Maybe it's because he and Lisa would argue everytime she puts a non-existant word down and she would say it's Thai. He would ask for proof but she shows him the word written in Thai, saying that's how it's spelled. Jimin and Rosé would just laugh at the two of them, and finally agree to bend the rules for Lisa, as a hidden tactic to not let Taehyung win.

tumblr_okble3iC9I1vui4aco4_400.gif

As for the other bunch, things look really serious as they engage in different card games, starting off with poker and then to blackjack. Jisoo sits in between Jungkook and Jhope, but she leans more towards Hobie to try to cheat. She at card games whereas he's the best among them. Jhope would occasionally lean over her side to show her how it's played. He would also calmly explain the rules to her, and sometimes trick her so he could win.

"What would you do without me, tsk tsk. You're so easily fooled," he shakes his head in disbelief at her straight loss in five rounds.

"Not when you explain the rules properly," she fights back.

"Aigoo, I did. You're just too impatient. Sometimes if you wait, who knows a bigger opportunity is right around the corner,"

"Yah! It's just a game of blackjack, don't be so serious and start giving life lessons, Oppa," she stretches out her arms and he helps her to stand up on two feet. To everyone else looking at Jisoo and Jhope, they would think they're getting a little too comfortable with each other, even knowing each other's needs before saying it out loud.

"Sleep well. Thanks for the great time," he smiles to the other girls before playfully ruffling Jisoo's hair.

"Aish," she kicks his muscular calf and he shrieks dramatically like a girl.

"Ahh, ahh. It hurts, I still need to perform tomorrow,"

"Get going before I kick the other leg," she threatens him and he hides behind the maknae.

tumblr_okpz3sToFF1ume7fto7_400.gif

 

"It's so nice to have company over to hang out and play games like a normal teens," Rosé says as she cleans the messy table. She is growing fonder of the funny bunch, and doesn't feel the slightest discomfort when speaking to any of them. She truly sees them as caring older brothers.

"Yeah, I didn't know they can be so immature too," Lisa adds.

"I'm glad we're getting along," Jisoo walks out of the kitchen after doing the dishes.

"I really enjoy the fun times too but when you think of it, we're all idols and there would be eyes watching. Let's just be careful," Jennie speaks some sense to the girls, bringing down the mood. "It could affect both groups if scandals arise, especially when it involves a boygroup with so many young fans."

"What are you talking about?" Jisoo questions Jennie's sudden negativity. Does she have something against BTS?

"There wont be smoke without fire unnie, so don't worry. We'll be on our best behaviour," Lisa and Rosé assure her.

"That's why I'm worried. Even a small spark could ignite a fire. So quit playing," she tries to make it not obvious to the maknaes but Jisoo gets what she's trying to say. Jennie's directing the warning towards her.

tumblr_oilep4JYtj1vag22ko3_250.gif

 

Jisoo sits at her bed after tossing and turning all night. Perhaps there's a slight truth to what Jennie said. She was being extra flirty to Jhope today, and he's responding to it as well. Boys will be boys, she thought. Jisoo gets up of her bed and brings her laptop out of the room so she won't disturb Jennie.

 

My mom told me every day

To always be careful of guys

Because love is like playing with fire

I’ll get hurt

 

Oh no, I’ve already come too far

Suddenly, none of this is a game anymore

Love is like red fire

Blow, wind, so the fire will grow

Is this medicine or poison? Not even my mom knows

There’s a robber in my heart but why don’t the police know?

 

My love is on fire

Now burn baby burn

Playing with fire

My love is on fire

So don’t play with me boy

Playing with fire

I can’t control it

This fire path is spreading too quickly

Don’t stop me

So this love can burn up this night

 

She gives the song the title: 'Playing with fire'. Her heart still beats wildly as she sends her lyrics to the producer. 'Kim Ji Soo, look at what you got yourself into...'