We got stink-bombed

Not your ordinary WGM

[YG Ent Practice room]

 

“5, 6, 7, 8!” the choreographer shouts while eyeing 4 girls from the mirror. There’s no rest given to the 4 girls except for day they go on music shows. However they still  need to go to the salon getting their hair and make up done. That, of course only happens once a week.

Blackpink practice even harder after debuting, to show what they are made of. During those 6 years of training, many other trainees chose to leave voluntarily, and some even doubt if the idol life is worth pursuing. Months eventually turn to years, and the girls honestly have thought about quitting but they remembered their promise to each other to one day debut under a group, and finally stand on stage doing what they love. That promise made them push even harder, further than they could ever imagine.

When they heard from the producer about composing their debut song, the girls were over the moon. The long awaited word from the high-ups made them so happy that they hugged and cried once they reached home. Even Lisa, the maknae, who never shed a tear from the harsh trainee life, bawled her eyes out.

Ever since the news about Blakpink debut is published, the girls finally grasp the reality. They felt excited and terrified at the same time. Then one night, the CEO called them over for dinner at his place. He spoke to them not as their CEO, but as a father finally sending his daughters away to college. That night, he revealed the other side of him that he rarely expresses.

 “The entertainment world is really harsh especially for young girls, so be prepared”

“I’m most fearful that you girls don’t have the mental strength to cope,”

“Therefore I’ve purposely delayed your debut several years, to build up stronger passion and determination. I don’t care if the public curses me out for keeping you in the ‘dungeon’..” he paused, hating to use that word, “my biggest reward is to see Blackpink being a successful girl group, delivering good music to everyone.” Upon hearing that, the girls can’t help but tear up again. Their CEO has high expectation and they certainly don’t want to disappoint him.

tumblr_oc32rbSSxw1vz5rgto4_540.gif

 

They practice until late night, not realizing 5 hour went by while perfecting their dance. The choreographer, Angie, calls it a day, and bids the girls goodbye.

Jisoo collapses on the floor from the exhaustion, panting hard. Jennie also plops down beside her, wiping drops of sweat from her neck. She grabs a bottle of Vitamin water and gulps almost half of it then offers the rest to Jisoo.

Rosé is sprawled on the floor, massaging her tired legs.

tumblr_ocgzlqwk381scjg8co5_400.gif

“Lisa, help me stretch, my legs are killing me.” Rosé lifts up her left leg while still lying on the floor. Lisa, ever so energetic, runs over to her and presses hard to relieve the cramps.

“Phhhoooooooootttt.” Rosé rips out the smelliest stink bomb making Lisa scream in agony. The smell is even worse because Rosé’s sweaty socks are just beneath her nose.

“Ahahahhahah” she laughs at Lisa’s reaction. “Opps, I’ve should’ve warned you but I guess my whole body is at the point of exhaustion, even my muscles have no energy to hold it in.”

The older girls laughed from the epic sound but once they got a whiff of the awful smell, they immediately stood up to leave to room for fresh air.

“Let’s stop by 7Eleven for ice cream. Rosé the stink bomb will buy for us” Lisa suggests when they are on their way back to the dorm.

“That's the least you can do for releasing it to her face” Jennie agrees with Lisa.                   

“Call!” Jisoo chirps in.

“Ok ok! Sorry Lisa but the look on your face was priceless. Hahaha!” she laughs out once again while showing the disgusted face Lisa made earlier.

The girls laugh even harder when Rosé lets out another silent stink bomb to Lisa, when she purposely walks five steps ahead of the unsuspecting girl. This leads into a serious chase between 2 girls from the shop to their dorm. 

All four girls enter their dorm with short breaths, Rosie and Lisa from their late night chase, and the other two girls from laughing and half-running to keep up with them.

tumblr_ocg7vyumYL1vz5rgto6_540.gif

 

“You should thank me for making y’all burn away the calories from those ice creams! Especially you Lisa, you had two!”

“Hmmmpf,” Lisa is too tired to respond but she is thankful that Rosé agreed to buy her those Magnum Gold ice creams that she’s been craving this week.

“Shh, Jjangmae is calling me,” Jisoo says before picking up her phone.

“Hello Jjangmae. What is it?”

“Yeah, we left YG half an hour ago”

“Huh? Come again..”

“When?”

“Really? Uh-huh,”

“Ok, I understand. I’ll tell the girls.”

“Ok, goodnight to you too.”

Jisoo ends the brief phonecall with their manager and stares at her phone confusedly.

“What’s that about?” Jennie asks, unable to tell from her expression.

“Is it bad?” Lisa worriedly asks.

“Jjangmae told us to pack our stuff..” she slowly said.

“HUHHH?” they all respond with shocked expressions.

“He told us to pack up, because we’re moving to a new place tomorrow!” Jisoo happily jumps around in joy.

Jennie, Rosé and Lisa are still unable to register what she is saying.

“Apparently we got our wish fulfilled. We are moving to a bigger dormt!”

“Can you believe that? Wohoo!” Jisoo grabs the member’s hands and makes them dance in circles.

“Really? 100 percent? Sure?” Rosé just couldn’t believe her ears.

“Yes! One hundred percent sure Rosé!” Jisoo nods happily.

“Tomorrow we’ll pack up and we’re finally moving out of this place!” She relays what Jjangmae said on the phone. 

221FB247582DB969056907

“Oh my goodness, Sajangnim really meant that!” the girls even forgot about their request to him last week because he never said a word since, and they are too busy with practice from day to night.

“No practice for tomorrow then?” Jennie asks the most important question.

“I dunno, Jjangmae didn’t mention anything bout that.”

Just then, as if he heard their worries, a message from their manager comes in.

 

JJangmae the jjangest : practice as usual, don’t be late

 Chichyu: Please cut us some slack, we need at least a week to pack up our stuff!

Jendeukki: You’re the jjangest if you help us with the packing and moving! ;)

Lisa-tomyamkkung: kekekekekeke.. Jjang! Jjang! Our manager Jjangmae the jjangest!

Jendeukki: Must is be on Wednesday? This is so sudden…

Chaechea youngyoung: please help us! Or at least cancel tomorrow's practice!

JJangmae the jjangest : I’ll need to discuss with Angie about that..

Chichyu: Eyy.. you just need a reason to talk to her... :P

Chichyu: You help us to get the day free and we’ll say only nice things about you in front of Angie unnie, deal?

Lisa-tomyamkkung : kekekekeke.. Brilliant!!!  Jjangmaeee <3 Angie Unnie [heart heart]

Jjangmae the jjangest: Nooo! Stop getting weird ideas!!

Jendeukki: kekekeke.. Why not? It’ll be win-win for both of us! <3 <3 <3

Jjangmae the jjangest: …. …..

Chaechea youngyoung: LOL

Chichyu: Actually she’s not seeing anyone right now.  Since we don’t have practice for tomorrow, you should ask her out. Kekeke

Lisa-tomyamkkung: kekekeke.. Jisoo unnie jjangest!

Jjangmae the jjangest: Who mentioned anything about practice got cancelled?

Jjangmae the jjangest: Goodnight girls. See you tomorrow. ;P

Lisa-tomyamkkung: ?? :( :(

tumblr_og04tumW8h1vcjuj1o3_400.giftumblr_og04tumW8h1vcjuj1o4_400.gif

The girls are having too much fun teasing their chubby manager who is normally stern but turns giggly in front of their pretty choreographer unnie. They sigh seeing the condition of their room, wondering how will they be able to finish all the packing in a day, no, make that half a day since they need to head to YG in the afternoon.

“Let’s wash up and sleep! We have tons to do tomorrow!” Jennie yawns as she heads to the bathroom for a quick shower.

 

tumblr_ofueskp9uR1s0vbjto3_540.gif

tumblr_ofueskp9uR1s0vbjto1_540.gif