We got new dorm

Not your ordinary WGM

“Phew!” Jjangmae wipes his sweaty forehead and gives a sigh of relief. Seriously the girls weren’t joking about needing more time to pack their stuff. Is it even possible for a single person to own so much stuff? He shakes his head in disbelief at the sight of their clothes, shoes and unidentified objects sprawled all over the place.

 Jjangmae came early in the morning to help them out, especially with transporting the stuff to the moving van downstairs. However after a few rounds of carrying the heavy boxes, his energy has immensely depleted. Finally he contacted a moving agency for immediate rescue. After an hour, 3 strong men showed up at the front door.

“Thank goodness you are here!” Jjangmae greets the workers politely. They just snicker at him, seeing the chubby guy drenched in sweat. “Sorry for the short notice, I didn’t realize we still have so much to pack and move,” he explained to the guys who just nodded. Jisoo and Jennie side-eyed their manager from afar but they will save the bickering for later once they finish packing up.

In just under 2 hours, the men manage to clear up the whole house. However they still need to bring the stuff over to their new place, located about 15 minutes’ drive away. Seeing that the time is almost noon, Jjangmae makes a quick call to Angie to cancel practice for the day. The girls high-five each other when Jjangmae fumbles with his keys after talking on the phone with Angie.

“Jjangmae looks so cute when he’s flustered,” Jennie whispered to Rosé and Lisa. They hop into the car and immediately make their way to their new dorm. It was previously occupied by 2NE1 members but the place has been vacant for the past year because they were on hiatus and the members preferred staying at their own place. Their new dorm is a luxurious high-rising apartment with two large bedrooms, a spacious living room and two bathrooms.

House tour: a fantastically fashionable apartment by illustrator Megan Hess - Vogue Living:House tour: Victorian design meets cutting edge technology - Style At Home:White Bedroom with light wood accents and muted pink tones:Hobby&decor | #design #hobbydecor #decor:

“Actually Yang Sajangnim was preparing the apartment for Blackpink debut gift. He even personally chose the furniture for your new place.” The girls are taken aback at this revelation. So they actually asked for something that he already intended to give them anyway.

“He personally did that?” Jisoo who is sitting at the front seat asks.

“You girls are really lucky. Even your sunbaes don’t get such special treatment from him.”

“We’ll work harder to make him proud! Right girls?” Rosé remind the members.

“YES!” they all exclaim.

tumblr_oc9b7lBgDo1vui4aco4_400.gif

 

 

“Here’s your key,” Jjangmae excitedly hands them the apartment’s keys.

“3, 2, 1..” the four girls open the door and walk into the apartment together. Their jaws dropped once they see that everything is so well put together, just like those houses they normally see in magazines. The concept of their living room is a mix of modern and chic girly design, fit for Blackpink members.

“Sajangnim really made an effort preparing all this for us,” Rosé marvels at the look of the whole place.

“Let’s give him a video call shall we?” Jisoo grabs her phone in her bag.

“Ok girls! I’ll head downstairs,” Jjangmae suddenly remembers the guys who are still waiting at the parking lot.

“Sure Jjangmae, we’ll be right down.” Jennie says without looking at him.

“Hello?” CEO Yang answers after 2 rings.

“SAJANGNIM!!!!”

“THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”

“WE REALLY REALLY LOVE OUR PLACE!”

“THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU!!!”

All girls express their gratitude to their CEO. “Yah! Why are you girls screaming over the phone? I’m not deaf!” he grumpily says, however still smiling at the girls’ antics. “Anyways, hope you girls enjoy the new place.”

“Of course! We’ll work harder from now on!” Jisoo gives him her word.

“Good! I’m expecting good things from Blackpink!” He says before ending the call.

“BYE SAJANGNIM!”

275C6D4A582F24312E77BC

tumblr_oc9b7lBgDo1vui4aco5_400.gif

 

“I’m so hungry!” Lisa walks into Jisoo and Jennie’s room. It’s already 7 p.m. and the girls have not eaten since morning.

“We don’t have anything in the fridge too. Shall we order food?” Rosé walks in with her dog, Kai. “Jajjangmyeon anyone?” She asks.

“Or shall we eat out? It’s been ages,” Jennie suggests.

“Yes! Yes! Come on unnie!” Lisa urges Jisoo with her cute baby voice.

“Arraso! Call!” She concludes it won’t be a bad idea after all since they have no practice for today. Such rare opportunity doesn’t come by often, so the girls would make good use of any free time they have.

“Should we bring the kids out too?” Lisa looks at their three puppies that are currently roaming around the apartment.

“We can leave them at the dog café nearby if the restaurant doesn’t allow pets,” Jennie remembers that place they frequented last year after adopting Kai, Kuma and Dalkkom. They also befriended the café owner, Soojoo, who has five dogs on her own.

“Oh, I’ve completely forgotten about that place,” Jisoo tries to recall the café.

“Come on, let’s get going,” Jennie grabs her hoodie and heads out with Kai and Kuma.

“Yippie, I’m starving I think I’m gonna have 3 servings of samgyeopsal today,” Lisa clasps her hands, already imagining the wonderful smell of the grilled meat.

“Wait up Lisa,” Rosé catches up to Lisa who is holding Dalkkom in her arms.

“Unnie, faster! The lift is here already,” Lisa calls Jisoo who is the last to leave the house. Jennie, Lisa and Rosé are already in the lift, holding to door for Jisoo.   

“I’m coming!” Jisoo rushes into the lift, unaware about the presence of another guy in the lift, and runs directly into him. She quickly bows and apologizes to the guy but he just lowers his head, avoiding any eye contact with all of them.

The girls just stood in silence when Jisoo suddenly speaks up.

“Hello, we just moved in today! Nice to meet you Mr. Neighbour,” she attemps a conversation with the guy. Jennie stares at Jisoo, giving her the are-you-kidding-me look.

“I’m Sooji, by the way. And these are..” Jennie quickly shoves Dalkkom to Jisoo and whispers for her to stop talking. Jisoo awkwardly laughs and turns her head away. She distracts herself by petting the puppy and inwardly curses herself for speaking carelessly to a stranger, especially with a suspicious looking looking guy dressed in all-black attire and a face mask.

tumblr_oglc219g7j1uy59juo2_400.gif

The lift finally reaches the ground floor and the guy quickly walks out towards the parking lot.

“Oh my goodness, I don’t know what has gotten into me,” Jisoo apologizes to Jennie who is clearly fuming with anger.

“Forget it. Let’s hope he’s not some creepy weirdo. Just be careful next time,” Jennie comforts Jisoo.  

“Unnie, it’s ok. Let’s go now, our stomachs are rumbling,” Rosé loosens the tension and links arms with Jisoo and Jennie. The four girls head out with big smiles, joking with each other like they always do.

tumblr_ohidvsVDzJ1usdpugo3_400.gif

 

From a distance, a curious boy strains his neck to look at the four girls disappearing into the streets with a silly grin on his face.

“Watch out!” Jin shouts when the basketball flies across the court and hit the distracted boy at the back of his head.

“Yah, Jungkook ah, are you ok?” he nurses his head while Jin runs to retrieve the ball.

“Huh? Hmm.” he just nods his head confusingly.  

“Come on now, we can’t lose to them.” Jin mentions to Jungkook. The young boy takes his hoodie off and runs up to the tall team.

It’s a 3 vs. 3 game, with Jungkook, Jin and Rapmon in the giant team while V, Suga and Jimin are in the midget team. Though they have the advantage of being taller, they also have the black hole, Rapmon. The other team has better teamwork and Suga is their MVP.

 “We need Hobbie hyung,” Jungkook complains to Jin.

“He can’t. Not today,” Jin answers. They are currently resting on the bench just after 20 minutes into the game.

“Serves him right for pulling that prank on us,” Suga nonchalantly says.

“He must be regretting right now. You know how he hates dealing with smelly stuff,” V laughs loudly at the punishment given to Jhope. He needs to clean the fridge that reeks of spoilt food and take out the garbage.

“I think the kimchi in there is rotten,” Even Jin Omma doesn’t remember how long has it been there. They have a bigger fridge in their dorm, a gift they received from the hosts of Weekly Idol. Since no one initiated cleaning the old fridge, all the food left in there has gone bad.

Jungkook shivers at the thought of what kind of smell Jhope is currently dealing with.

tumblr_inline_o6fvmga5YG1ta2nyp_500.gif

 

“Ommo ommo,” Jhope holds the plastic containing the foul-smelling food and heads to the lift. He needs to get it done quickly or else he will puke from the sight of the rotten food. Before the door of the lift closes, he takes a deep breath and holds it in. Travelling 12 floors down is the longest minute of his life. When the door finally opens, he releases his breath but the strong stench is too overwhelming that he feels like throwing up right there. He dashes to the back of the building where all the dumpsters are.

Once again he holds his breath and swings the bag left and right to increase the momentum.

“1, 2, 3..” he internally counts and flings the garbage bag into the dumpster. Apparently he miscalculated the height of the dumpster and to his horror, the bag bounces off and falls directly on him.

tumblr_obyx05sTZf1uzw65oo1_400.gif

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh” Jhope shrieks when he realized that the bag had not been sealed because he was clenching it the whole time.

*Baarrff* the liquidy content are all spilled all over him, making him scream in agony from the disgusting feeling. He still needs to properly dispose the scattered garbage.

At this moment, Jisoo who is heading to their apartment is startled and hides at the bushes nearby.  She promises to treat the girls but had forgotten her purse when leaving the house in a hurry earlier. So now she rushes back to take it. Jisoo peeks at a strange guy who is crouching at the dumpster rummaging a bag of garbage. She assumes he’s a homeless person looking for food. Jisoo squats down and scans the area for another route to take but it’s too dark to see and she’s not yet familiar with the place.

The guy suddenly screams and stomps his feet on the ground like a child throwing tantrums.

“Oh no, he’s aggresive and crazy!” The terrified girl takes a step back but her hair gets tangled up in the branches. She panics and yanks her head out with all her might. However she slipped and fell on the dirty ground. Now her grey Adidas sweatpants and sweatshirt are smeared with a mixture of mud, grass and dirt.

“Aishh!” Jisoo dusts her hands and takes another peek if  the crazy homeless guy is finally gone. Jisoo gets up and she got a whiff of something ty. She takes a clear look at the ground and realizes that she slipped into dog poo.

“Oh darn it! Calm down calm down!” she chants to herself while pacing towards the lift. She lowers her head when she spots a group of guys at the basketball court beside the parking lot.

She presses the button multiple times and once it opens she heads in.

As the lift is about to close, a hand stops the door and another person enters. Jisoo clenches her fist to hide her uneasiness. The awful smell just makes her nauseous. She takes a quick look at this strange person from where the smell comes from, wondering what on earth happened to him. She glances at him from head to toe from the corner of her eyes.

 “I think that black wriggly thing on his shirt is Jajjangmyeon.. ”

“Omo, is that kimchi stucked on his neck??”

“His hair, oh no, tell me those aren’t egg shells..”

Jhope silently prays that God Almighty would just erase this girl’s memory. What if she recognizes him, she would post a fan account on the internet about this member of BTS looking like a crazy person who just swam in a dumpster. He observes the girl’s reaction from the blurry reflection on the door to make sure she doesn’t secretly snap a picture of him in this condition. Enough with what just happened; he doesn’t need extra drama to remind him of this mortifying incident.

He also steals a quick glance at the girl beside him who is also trying to hide her face. The first thing that catches his eyes is her disheveled hair with traces of dried grass, and twigs.

tumblr_inline_obzrecR7ez1u8ua79_500.gif

“Hmmpf, looks like someone had a rough day too..”

“What’s that awful smell coming from her?”

“Did she roll in a pile of poop, certainly looks like it”

 

Jhope stifles his laugh but fails terribly. He bursts out laughing at the poor girl. She just lowers her head hoping she would just disappear from his sight.

“You look worse than me, so let’s make a deal,” Jhope blurts out.

“Your secret’s safe with me, don’t worry about it,” Jisoo replies.

“Tell a soul about this and you’ll regret it, dog poop,” Jhope threatens her but she is unfazed, knowing both of them are trying to maintain their last piece of dignity.

“Say that to yourself, rotten kimchi,” Just then the elevator arrives at her floor and Jisoo quickly exits without sparing him a second glance.

“1104, right below our apartment,” Jhope managed to see dog-poop heading to her unit. He nods to himself, praising him for handling the situation perfectly. He now only needs to clean himself up before the boys return. 

tumblr_oc183mzIgu1tu2fxxo1_500.jpg