We got exposed 2

Not your ordinary WGM

[SBS Inkigayo stage]

 

“BTS! BTS! BTS!” hordes of fangirls scream and wave their light sticks to the beat of their song. The loud fan chants could be heard throughout SBS building. All the other performers stand in awe as they monitor BTSs' performance on the screen in the waiting room.

tumblr_of4i9rOTby1usdpugo1_500.gif

“Look at his gaze, is he even human?” one girl says to her member as the camera focuses on V.

“Ohmy ohmyyy… I cannot look at him on the screen, how can I face them in real life?” another girl shyly covers her eyes once Jungkooks’ face appears.

“I’m gonna say hi to him later at the end stage, lets secure the best spot behind them kay?” one member points to Jimin while hopping excitedly.

tumblr_inline_ohdfqvBiEA1uuqvxw_500.giftumblr_oesr6yfZ0q1ub8hyjo1_500.giftumblr_oey0u2nJuj1ub8hyjo1_500.gif

They continue to squeal and cheer for the boys, not caring about their loud ruckus bothering other singers in the same room.

“Their popularity is no joke even among idol groups,” Jennie moves away from the girls ogling at the boys.

“It’s their special stage I heard, that’s why the fans are excited to see them,” Lisa informs.

“I need to watch more TV. I feel like we’re living under a rock for not knowing them,” Rosé finds it hard to tell the BTS members apart when the camera pans to one member after another.

Meanwhile Jisoo leans into the upholstered chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she watches their performance.

“Did he fall for it?”

“Dara Unnie told me a single tear is able to move the toughest man,”

“His tone slightly changed I reckon. Hmm, I didn’t think I’ll resort to this.”

“Those acting classes that I dreaded sure come in handy in times like this,”

“Unnie, unnie…” Jennie’s voice woke her up from her trance. Jisoo gets up and follows the PD’s lead to go on stage.   

tumblr_ocg742BWBE1vdobk1o1_540.gif

 

 

As expected, most girl groups make their way towards BTS while the boys move further to the left after finishing their special stage. They wave and send heart gestures to their fans, earning them loud cheers.

“How can they do something like that so comfortably?” Rosé whispers to Lisa, seeing the quiet  Jungkook communicating with the fans. The Blackpink girls shy away from the limelight and choose to stand comfortably behind other groups, nearest to the stairs on the right. They can’t even hear the MC so they just clap along.

“… is BLACKPINK! Congratulations!” Other groups focuse at the girls who are still oblivious. A burst of flower confetti startled the members and they look at each other confusedly.                                                                           

The MC hands Jisoo their trophy and a mic, “Yes, please say something,”

“Uh.. ahhh.. Thank you, I wasn’t expecting this! Ah, I’m so nervous, thank you for this prize, uh, thank you to YG.. and uh, our producer, manager, teams.. Thank you! And the people who supported us, I love yall!” Jisoo just blurts out whatever comes to her mind.

Their encore music plays on cue as other singers leave the stage. Lisa hugs Rosé who is tearing up while Jennie and Jisoo bow to everyone around them.

“Congrats!”

“Blackpink fighting!”

Some seniors congratulate them sincerely and Jisoo makes sure to remember their faces.

The members of BTS are nowhere to be seen, they must’ve already left, Jisoo wonders.

Just then, she sees someone backstage with sequined shirt waving to her in the dark. Jisoo walks over to the edge to get a better look. It’s Jungkook who’s smiling proudly and gives her a thumbs-up. He then disappears once Jisoo flashes a smile at him.

She waves to the audience in front of her to avoid suspicion, and then continues singing her part for Blackpinks’ encore stage.

 

tumblr_obpj6bCjBv1vz5rgto1_500.gif

 

“Are they really rookies?” Rapmon observes the girls from the screen in their waiting room. He’s impressed by their superb live performance.

“They really sound stable despite all those crazy dance moves,” Jimin attempts those head banging hair flips, and stumbles into Suga. He spills the juice all over and scolds Jimin.

“Aisshh, my pants,” he wipes those wet stains with a paper towel.

tumblr_obe3xooJll1vbxlino1_400.jpg

“You look like you peed your pants, hahahaa,” Jhope spares him no sympathy. Grandpa Suga calls the stylist nuna to change again.

“Woah, prettyyy..” says V, who’s never interested in girl groups before, awestruck at Lisa winking to the camera.

Jimin gapes at him, this is the very first time he heard such a thing from V.

“Hoseok ah, there’s someone here to interview you,” Sejin calls Jhope out of the room.

“Huh? Me?” he asks again but just follows his manager unknowingly.

tumblr_og8r4x7Eja1sk2kqwo3_400.gif

 

"Hello, Jhope ssi, I’m sure you’re wondering what is this about. Let me introduce myself,” writer Kim shakes his hands and begins her short introduction.

“HUH? … casted… variety program… marriage… ”

Jhope is getting more confused. The moment he sat down, he only copied those few words. Sejin Hyung, their reliable manager is there with him so he will need him to repeat the whole thing later.

“So what do you think? Jhope-ssi?”

“Uh, I need to speak to my management, I’m sorry I can't give you an answer now,”

“I understand. But for now, can we hold a pre-interview to find your match? It’s just a simple interview I won’t take long. We won’t air this if you’re not appearing”

“Ah, ok sure,”

“5 words to describe yourself, Jhope-ssi”

“Hope, like my name, and uh, flower, blood, tears and sweat.”

 “Please elaborate, Jhope-ssi,” the writer is confused at his odd choice of words.

“I’m always positive and hopeful; I’m pretty as a flower..” he gives out an aegyo to the writer and she laughs at him.

“I’m like the blood, the driving force in the body; I push myself to the point of tears, and I sweat after working hard on and off-stage.”

“Wow, ok, very well said Jhope-ssi."

“Any ideal types? Perhaps among the girl groups? The rookies are really pretty today.”

 Jisoo pops up in his head when the writer mentioned rookies. She looked good today on stage with full make up. But as he recalls her nickname, Jhope suddenly bursts into laughter. And don’t get him started on her foul language, it makes him shakes his head.

“No, I respect them as my hoobaes and enjoyed all the stages today,”

“Ok, next question, what characteristics your partner must possess?”

“Someone who’s kind.. urm.. respectful, good personality and perhaps soft-spoken?” Jhope erases the images of dog-poop girl in his head and imagines the perfect girl in his mind as he says this.

“How about her looks?”

“Looks are not important for me, wait, but she should at least be pleasant to the eye.”  

tumblr_oh9meunnZG1v1tehmo7_r1_540.gifJimin: 'omma and appa so cute together' | BTS - Rap Monster, Jin

 

 

“See you Jjangmae, thank you,”

“Drive safely,” the girls arrive in front of their dorm and alight one by one.

“Goodnight girls, don’t be late for practice tomorrow,” he reminds them through the open window.

“OK!” they all wave to him until the van is out of sight.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Blackpink?” V recognizes the girls. He and s are playing basketball when he saw a big van pull over and four young girls got off.

“I’m right. They’re Blackpink!” He takes a closer look and spots Lisa’s face from afar.

“Wait? They’re living here?” Rapmon and Jimin look to where V is pointing.

“Hey, hey! You guys playing or what?” Suga says while being guarded by Jungkook and Jhope.

“Let’s go, I gotta greet them,” Rapmon ignores the members and excitedly runs up to the elevator.

“Wait up, I’m coming,” V runs after him, wanting to see Lisa up close. Jimin also follows curiously.

“Where are those Hyungs going?” Jungkook says to Suga and Jhope who just shrug their shoulders.

“They no fun, lets go, I’m tired.” Suga grabs the basketball and spins it on one finger.

tumblr_n11ycly2mm1s4ibfro1_500.gif

 

“Hello, what a surprise,” Rapmon strikes a silly grin at the four girls waiting for the elevator.

They turn back and got startled at the sight of 3 sweaty boys, “Oh, hello Sunbaenim,” they all bow politely to Rapmon who exudes a leaders’ aura.

“I didn’t know you girls live here too,” V moves closer to Lisa’s side and she takes a step back.

“We just moved out of our old dorm. It’s only been a few days actually,” Rosé cheerfully explains. Surprisingly she didn’t stammer like most girls when facing BTS members.

“Oh really? Cool. Welcome to your new place.” Jimin replies. He smiles cutely to both maknaes.

Jisoo just lowers her head while her eyes are doting left and right. Have they not realized she’s the one they’re yelling at the night before over the freaking game controller? And what’s with the girls? Acting all shy and giggly all of a sudden? She grits her teeth and takes a deep breath.

“FYI, we’re in the apartment directly below you,” Jisoo finally drops the bomb.

“Woaa thats great. Oh, wait..” V suddenly remembers.

“Oooh, you mean, they’re the ones?” Jennie gasps. Lisa and Rosé look at Jisoo to ask if she’s telling the truth.

“Yes, what a small world huh?” Jhope appears out of nowhere with Jungkook and Suga.

“That’s right guys, she’s the ahjumma from the floor below us.”

“You mean the one causing a big drama over our controller?” Suga asks and Jhope nods.

“Anyways did you guys enjoy our ‘concert’? Even our fans don’t get such privilege,” Jhope mocks them, Jisoo especially. He laughs loudly but instead coughs up a storm.

“We enjoyed it very much, Sun-Bae-nim, right girls?” Jisoo is not willing to admit defeat.

“Aww, you guys must’ve worked so hard that you lost your voice, huh?” this time Jennie looks at them with a smug smile. Actually she didn’t hate it, except the saxophone part.

“You should do it more often; we could use some loud music at our quiet dorm. Throw in some EDM next time, pretty please,” Jisoo adds.

“Unbelievable!” V exclaims. He thought the fiasco would drive any sane person nuts. But those girls, they are really bizzare, different, like some kind of freak.

“So, you guys just gonna stand there all night or what?” Jennie says to them who stand at the door.

“C’mon,” Rapmon enters and the other members follow suit.

The six sweaty boys squeeze into the available space at the side of the lift, to make the girls comfortable. They all ride in silence.

V keeps stealing glances at Lisa from the corners of his eyes. Jungkook is resisting the urge to look at Jisoo noona who is just few inches next to him. Why is she not acknowledging him since their meeting today, he wonders.

tumblr_ocr4z6Z3Aq1ui4a49o1_250.gif

The elevator finally arrives at 11th floor and the girls walk out one by one. Jungkook shyly waves to Jisoo before she walks out and she just smiles in return. The girls head straight to their front door without saying goodbye.

The boys look at their disappearing backs as the door slowly closes. V suddenly yells out to them, “Hey, chicken and chill?”

 

 bts photo: BTS 3a079b4588ba3545b25f79223faac746.gif

tumblr_inline_ogj53umiKg1ut1cyq_540.gif