We got closer 2

Not your ordinary WGM

[Blackpink Dorm]

 

“Unnie, we figured it out!” Lisa excitedly storms into the living room with her phone followed by Rosé who’s grinning widely.

“Huh?” Jisoo looks at her questioningly.

“This! This is the answer to your dilemma! Look!” she shoves her phone in front of Jisoo.

“Dating for Dummies?!” Jennie takes a peek at the page Lisa’s showing them.

“Or this, ‘Dating 101 for absolutely clueless women’,” Rosé scrolls to another page she bookmarked.

“The cover’s pink too! It’s so pretty, we should get both for Jisoo Unnie to help her,” Lisa quickly adds both books to her shopping cart.

“Yah! What are you doing? That’s not how you choose a book! Ever heard of ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’? Aish you two,” Jisoo snatches the phone away from those two before they purchase something unnecessary.

tumblr_ogka7elsk81utqnoto2_400.gif

“Hmm, I don’t think it’s a bad idea Unnie,” Jennie calmly says. “Think about it, none of us have any real dating experience, and we totally at giving you useful advice,” she continues.

Rosé chips in, “Jennie’s right. We want you to do well with this program. In fact, I think all of us can learn a thing or two from those. Dating ban or not, hey, we are not restricted from learning from books, right?”

“Well, you do have a good point there, Chaeyoung ah. Let me check for the reviews for those. Lisa, handphone..” Jisoo motions for Lisa’s iPhone and the maknae giggles at her unnie finally giving in.

The other three girls clasp their hands as if waiting for Jisoo to make a life-changing decision. Jisoo may look like a carefree and oblivious person but she’s actually very thorough and intelligent. Her favourite past time activity next to eating would be reading, unlike Jennie who prefers shopping and exercising, and the two maknaes just enjoy trolling their unnies.

“I’ll consider the first one, and I’m finding the book ‘Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus’ better. I think we should get these two,” Jisoo returns the phone and the girls leap for joy.

tumblr_olsmphxFWN1qlr5yqo3_250.gif

“Arraso Unnie,” *taps, taps*

“Purchased!” Lisa announces to them.

“Jolisa Yolisa!! Jjang!” Rosé high-fives her for a job well done.

Then suddenly a notification pops up on Lisa’s phone. She looks at the members before subtly leaning away from them. Her eyes widened as she hides her phone behind her.

“Lisa, spill it. You’re not the best at keeping secrets from us,” Jennie is just teasing the maknae who is panicking.

“Now I’m curious too, what could it be?” Rosé scoots nearer to Lisa.

“Promise you won’t tease me about this,” She gives a warning to her members before carefully showing them her phone.

“Huh? Vlive? What is it?” Jisoo asks as she takes a clear look at the phone screen.

tumblr_inline_ohud66kjuq1uuqvxw_500.gif

“It’s a live show where you can watch celebrities and idols,” Lisa couldn’t believe Jisoo has no idea about the latest trend among celebrities. “Oh, there’s nothing to be shy about, no biggie,” Jisoo didn’t see why Lisa needs to be so secretive about such a small matter.

“Unnie, take a look. She’s following BTS and that’s the notification about! Hahaha!” Rosé laughs her heart out and Lisa slaps her arms for teasing her.

“So you’re stalking them? Of all the idol, them?” Jisoo raises her voice.

“Aniyooo! No!” Lisa waves her hands denying it.

“Aigoo, Jichyu grannie, let me explain. She just got a notification that BTS is doing a broadcast right now and it’s up to her watch it or not, just like any other subscribers to their channel. Why don’t you show this grannie the broadcast, I bet she still doesn’t get how this thing works,” Lisa nods as Jennie speaks and turns on the broadcast.

The boys are currently sitting in a large room joking among themselves with Jin as their MC. Behind them are posters about their upcoming album, WINGS.

“This is live? What is the broadcast about?” Jisoo didn’t catch what each one of them is saying but only heard loud screams and laughter.

“This is what most idols do prior to their music release. They would go on Vlive and communicate with fans while waiting,” Lisa adds.

“So they’re really broadcasting live as we speak?” Jisoo asks Jennie who rolls her eyes at her.

“Ommo, how could you be so clueless unnie, let’s just watch it together. Can’t we connect it to the TV?” Jennie reaches out for Lisa’s phone as Jisoo makes herself comfortable on the sofa.

Lisa complies “Here unnie, done!”

tumblr_ogk4jkHAQc1rngqpbo8_r1_400.gif

 

[BTS makeshift studio a.k.a. practice room]

“Hello dear viewers, this is your anchor, Jin. Welcome to our BTS Countdown news..” Jin looks at the camera while reading the prompter in front of him like a real anchorman.

“BTS is going to release their second official album! Yeaaahhh!” He also adds exaggerated sound effects after every sentence.

*Clap clap clap* *Eheeeyyy* The members are equally excited and couldn’t stop making weird noises at the rather serious skit. “This new album is gonna be a big hit!” Suga adds from the side when the camera pans to him. The broadcast continues with them giving hints and spoilers for their fans about their upcoming album.

The girls are couldn’t focus on the broadcast since seven hyper boys are screaming on top of their lungs while playing a game.

“Why are we even watching them? What’s even new..” Jisoo complains but no one listens to her.

“This is so much tamer from what those lunatics are capable of, don’t you think so, Jennie ya,” she doesn’t get any response from Jennie who signals with her hands for Jisoo to stop complaining.

“Yah, are you girls totally bewitched by them? Why is no one listening to me??!” Jisoo looks left and right where all members are glued to the TV ignoring her.

“Cutie oppa is so quiet, he must’ve been so tired,” Lisa points at Jungkook. The normally most extra member of the group is sitting quietly and not participating in the game.

“Last time we saw him was last week. He certainly lost a few pounds since then,” Rosé agrees with Lisa.

“This comeback must’ve been so stressful to him. Let’s send some encouraging message to cutie oppa!” Lisa goes to the comment section and types an encouraging message for him.

“Woah, maknae! You are overreacting!” Jennie stops her nonsense.

“But, cutie oppaaa…” Jennie deletes her message before Lisa has a chance to send them. “Stop calling him that. Plus, he looks perfectly fine and just being himself, a statue,” she adds.

tumblr_olzjdydIYv1rqpkxto3_400.gif

Lisa pouts at her unnie’s stern warning. Jisoo rolls her eyes at their banter. Since no one is responding to her, she shifts her focus on the show. The boys certainly look a little exhausted and she notices them unconsciously massaging their napes from time to time. Their expressions however are still so bright and lively. She has not seen Jhope since their last filming and now he has newly dyed hair and looks astonishingly good.

“Huh? What did I just imagine?” she says out loud.

“Eyy Unnie, what are you smiling about?” Rosé has been observing her when Jhope appears on screen.

“Nothing. I have WGM filming tomorrow. When’s this broadcast gonna end, I’m getting sleepy,” she fakes a yawn with her superb acting skill.

“At 12 once their new MV is out,” Lisa looks at the clock. “15 minutes more. I can’t wait, I’m so excited!” Lisa leashes out her inner fangirl. She was a casual listener to BTS’s music without knowing the group before. But after watching them live on Inkigayo and meeting them in person, she instantly became their fan. As a dancer and performer from a young age, she is more fascinated at their dynamic as a group when they perform, and seeing cutie oppa at the center makes everything perfect.

“They do work hard, even in their third year after debut. I’m so jealous they have so many activities unlike us,” Rosé spills the feelings she’s been suppressing. She knows the rest of the members feel the same way too but none of them said anything.

“You know it’s not for us to decide, Chaeyoung ah,” Jisoo looks at the younger member who has the most passion for singing. “We’ll get there, someday. Just be thankful we’re eating and resting well right now,” she pats Rosé at the back. That’s the only thing she could say everytime they look at their Bigbang and iKon seniors’ busy schedules. “I guess we’re the most relaxed rookie among our seniors in YG,” Jennie adds.

“Unnie, unnie. It’s coming out!” Lisa shifts their focus back to the boys.

“Ommo Lisa, calm down. You’re not even this hyped up for our debut MV,” Jisoo laughs at her.

“This is different, unnie. We already heard our song a million times before the MV’s out. And what’s there to be excited about when it’s just unnie’s faces that I’ve seen 24/7. Hahahaa,”

“Hmmpf, why you little,” Jisoo’s about to flick her forehead but Lisa’s long arms manage to block her attack.

The MV starts playing and they all watch intently. The title is ‘Blood, sweat and tears’ and the scene starts with the boys wandering around in a museum filled with marble statues.

“Woah, they look like royalties here,” says Rosie at the scene where all boys gather on a sofa.

tumblr_ola9otZVQu1v97fzzo1_r3_500.gif

“Whoever their stylist is, she deserves a medal. That eccentric weirdo V and grumpy mom Jin came out really polished,” Jennie compliments the two members’ styling in the MV.

“CUTIE OPPPAAA!! Who are you? You look so cuteeeee here!” Lisa shrieks when Jungkook came out on screen and slightly smile to the camera.

tumblr_oeszujJ8HE1syhgx9o6_500.gif

“AHHHH! Leader monsterrrr!! He’s lethal!” Lisa can’t stop hyperventilating and Rosé has to stop her.

“Woahhh, Sugaaaa! Ommoo!”

“Cutie oppa again! Cute cute!”

“Who’s this, ah, it’s Hobie bro-in-law! Yassss!!”

“Jimin Oppa! Oh so preetayyy! Woohh!”

“Mahni mahni mahni.. it’s so catchy I’m singing along,”

“Aaahh… I can’t help it, he’s so handsome, Jin Senpaiiiiii!! Senpai senpai!!”

*LOL*

tumblr_om05zcuNcN1txreoco1_250.giftumblr_ok9bzoKpDn1twwfjlo3_250.gif

 

“Lisa, shut up I can’t hear a thing other than your ooh ahh cutie oppa,” Jennie shush the maknae. “A word from you again I’m gonna tell Hwangssabu trainer that you’ve been eating thai junk food behind his back,”

“No, not my precious food, my mom sent those all the way from home. I’ll behave,” Lisa shuts with both palms when her favourite food is on the line.

“This new song is really well made. It’s amazing that they compose it themselves,” Rosé gives her honest opinion once the MV ends.

“It sounds unique and catchy. I’m looking forward to their comeback stage,” Lisa adds. “Too bad we’re not promoting anymore,”

“So you were complaining earlier, what do you have to say?” Jennie tilts her head at Jisoo.

“I’m too tired to think. I'll just head to bed. It’s filming day tomorrow, YEAY,” she cheers halfheartedly.

“Yeay you, you wanted it so bad before.” Jennie laughs at Jisoo who is clearly ignoring her. She even dances Boombayah on the way to her room.

 “Goodnight Unnie, we’re gonna watch the MV again, hehehe,” Lisa plops her chin on both hands as the MV plays again.

tumblr_oesoudTTgn1syhgx9o5_500.gif

“Ahh, I’m so tired I can barely stay awake during our broadcast,” says Jin who rubs his eyes on the way back to their apartment.

 “Me too, I was struggling to keep my eyes open,” Jhope yawns and stretches his stiff neck.

“Look hyung, our new song is currently trending on twitter,” Jimin is still fascinated at something that seems like a norm to the rest of BTS.

“Hobie you have your filming in the morning and I’ll be picking you up at 8 sharp,” the manager stops the car in front of their block and briefs the group. “And since the rest of you don’t have  any broadcast schedule tomorrow you may sleep in but don't be late for practice in the afternoon,”

“Ok hyung, see you. Goodnight!” Rapmon eagerly opens the door after bidding him goodbye.

“Drive safe,” Jungkook is the last one to leave and he bows to the manager politely.

tumblr_oiqzodvZh91tfp223o8_400.gif

The tired boys enter the lift one by one with eyes half-opened. Jin hastily presses the button on the lift and closes it. None of the utter a word as the lift travels up to their floor. Once the elevator door opens the boys walk out and heads to their unit. What they didn’t realize was Jin pressed 11 instead of 12 and they ended up at the wrong floor and are standing in front of the girls’s unit.

Jin keys in their passcode but it’s wrong and the door wouldn’t open. He tries a second and third time, and all his attempts failed.  “Huh? It's correct, 1-2-0-6?”

“Hyung, ppalli I need to pee,” Suga grows impatient.

“Something's wrong with our lock, I can’t open it,” he gives up after his fourth try.

Jungkook approaches him and keys in the same thing but it still won’t open.

“Hey Lisa, is someone outside?” Jennie who’s cooking ramyun in the kitchen hears voices of people talking. Then she hears someone pressing on their door security lock and calls for the rest of the members. “Who could it be?” their suspicion turns to fear as the stranger outside tries again and again to open their door.

“Unnie I’m scared, should we call the cops?” Lisa is on guard and looks for something to defend themselves if the person enters their home.

“Let’s look at the camera first,” Rosé walks hand in hand with the two of them to check. She turns on the camera and it shows 7 familiar boys in hoodie gathering in front of their door. “Huh? What do they want at this hour?” Jennie breathes out a sigh of relief  knowing that it’s not some crazy stalker.

tumblr_okbi9g8DbX1syhgx9o1_500.gif

Lisa rushes to the door and opens it for them. Rosé and Jennie follows from behind. “Hello?” She greets the confused looking boys.

“What are you doing here?” Jennie asks them. “We were about to call the cops because we heard someone trying to enter our apartment,”

“Huh?” the reality hasn’t register well with the boys who just stared at the three girls in their pajamas.  “Sorry for scaring you girls. We must've been so tired that we didn’t realize we got off on the wrong floor,” Jin apologizes to them after noticing his mistake.

“Happens to anyone who walks around like a zombie,” Jennie lightens the awkward mood. “We were just praising how posh and classy you guys look in the new MV but I take those words back,”

“Haha very funny, I need to use your bathroom real quick, may I?” Suga can’t hold it in anymore and makes a mad dash into the girls’ nearest bathroom.

“Oh, you watched it already? It just came out,” V is all ears knowing the girls are up to date with their music release.

“We even watched your Vlive earlier,” Rosé smiles shyly to them.

“Really? You watched the whole thing?” Rapmon figures that the girls must’ve watched it together. Jungkook lowers his head to hide his embarrassment.

“Umm, sorry to interrupt your chit-chat but your ramyun is gonna turn into porridge if I didn’t turn off the stove,” Suga approaches them from behind.

“Oh no, I totally forgot about them,” Jennie runs back to the kitchen and sees the ramyun sitting perfectly fine, but they’re already half eaten, judging from the chopsticks in the sink.

“Ramyun sounds perfect for a late night snack. Do you have some more?” The shameless bunch makes their way to into the girl’s kitchen. “I’m the master of cooking ramyun, you need the exactly 400ml of water for 1 serving,” Suga works his way in the kitchen and Jin his assistant is rummaging the fridge for eggs and spring onions.

tumblr_okotn6YuTE1v0jzv4o7_r2_250.gif

“Uh guys? Just what do you think you’re doing?” Jennie confronts them. The sight of the seven uninvited guests making themselves at home is nightmare repeating itself.

“We need to teach you the art of making the perfect ramyun. I had a taste of what you cooked and it awoke my inner chef instinct the moment those bland soggy noodles enter my mouth. You got the timing and ratio totally wrong,” Suga complains like a fussy mother-in-law. Jin rolls his sleeve and washes the spring onions that Jennie didn't even know existed. 

"Yah, this is no good knife, you're gonna ruin the food by damaging its natural form," Jin sounds like a bossy annoying aunt.

tumblr_o5hr02KLbS1tn5rlio1_400.gif

“Just do whatever you want,” Jennie finally gives up on them. 

Lisa stares at them wide eye and sits quietly at the sofa. Now she’s even confused who’s place is it as the boys make themselves comfortable while waiting for the ramyun to cook. Funny that she was squealing like crazy at the boys on the TV screen earlier and yet seeing them right before her eyes now, she couldn’t utter a proper sentence.

“Umm, I watched your MV and I really like your new song,” Rosé tries to make a conversation with Rapmon.

“I’m happy to hear such a feedback,” he nods to her shyly.

“So did you see me in the MV? I looked cool huh?” V butts in and approaches Lisa who’s sitting quietly beside Rosie.

“Ah, yes... I did,” she hesitantly answers and shows a thumbs-up.

tumblr_okotn6YuTE1v0jzv4o6_r1_250.gif

“Hohoo, Lisa, really? Dis you lost your voice? Cos I heard you screaming earlier about cu..tie..” Jennie purposely mouths the last words while giving the innocent maknae a cunning look. Lisa shakes her head to stop Jennie from spilling her secret. “Ah-ha--ha, she was saying that I commented you guys look tired and lost some weight,” Lisa reveals to them.

“Oh, that’s kinda true. We practiced 15 hours a day this past week and losing tons of weight is inevitable. But we’ll gain them back in no time,” Jhope as the choreo leader feels sorry that the members had to sacrifice even their meal time to practice for their comeback.

“Ramyun’s ready,” Jin announces from the kitchen and instructs Jungkook to clear the table for him.

“One extra pair of chopsticks? Oh yea, where’s Jisoo is she not eating?” Jin places the utensils on the table and digs in.

“She’s sleeping, don’t bother waking her up,” Jennie tells them. She also reaches for a small portion and places the noodle in a small bowl.

“Why don’t we listen to some good music while we’re enjoying the food huh?” Rose turns on the TV and as expected, the MV they were watching is on paused. She smiles at Lisa knowing she’ll scream the moment cutie oppa appears. HAHAHA, payback time Lisa

“It’s our first time watching it on a bigger screen, woah, I look really good here,” says none other than the narcissist Jin.

tumblr_okxkprRBym1w0rnqdo5_400.gif

Jennie nudges Rosé to look at Lisa who tries her best to suppress the urge to squeal like crazy.  She clenches her fists and purses her lips to stop herself but her body rocks back and forth like in a trance. The moment Jungkook appears on screen she gives a small shriek and closes immediately. Jungkook looks away shyly while Jimin laughs at her reddened face. When it comes to the dance break with the whole group, Lisa can’t help it and shrieks loudly ‘aah’. She quickly hides her face behind both hands. Everyone laughs at her because they find it so hilarious yet so cute.

tumblr_oimt2aK0OW1qmzz57o1_500.gif

“Oh my goodness, are you still watching that bloody MV Lisa?” Jisoo slightly opens the door and squints her eyes at the sudden brightness. “Why don’t you come along with filming tomorrow, I’ll get my husband to bring your cutie Oppa along and you can ogle all you want,” she walks out of her room while rubbing her eyes, unaware of the extra company they have in the living room.

Jhope stares at Jisoo who’s wearing a rather short one piece nightwear with messy hair tied up in a bun. “I think that’s a brilliant idea my wifeu,” he shouts from the corner of the room. Jisoo lets out a surprise yell and jumps back, “what the f,”

tumblr_ogwima30xi1udxntro4_400.giftumblr_okv3xsCaAT1v4mbl2o3_r1_400.giftumblr_ojxqfc2KCH1te6x9mo5_400.gif