We got shocked

Not your ordinary WGM

"Whatcha smiling about?" Jennie pokes Jisoo's side as they're walking to their practice room. It's like they're back to trainee's life when all they did was singing and dancing in front of mirrors.

"Nothing," Jisoo gives a loopside smile while sprinting ahead of the three curious members.

"She's in a super good mood today," Lisa notices it too. She picks up her pace to catch up with Jisoo.

"Haha, guess I'm really bad at hiding it," Jisoo waves a pile of papers to their faces as soon as they set foot in the practice room.

"Is this.. a new song?" Jennie scans the paper with lyrics written on it.

"Yes! And it's not just one song, but there are two!!" Jisoo animatedly explains.

"We're gonna have our comeback real soon!" They all look at the eldest member jumping around and it took them a few seconds to really comprehend the situation.

"It's surreal. I can't believe this," Rosé reads the lyrics again and again while rubbing her eyes.

"And just why are you so sure about this? Sajangnim nor Teddy Oppa haven't said anything yet," Jennie's forever questioning Jisoo's rash actions. Without official notice from the CEO himself, nothing about their comeback is certain.

"I told you I was writing some stuffs before and submitted it to Teddy Oppa. He said it was brilliant,"

"Uh-huh?" Jennie crosses her arms to let Jisoo continue.

"And he gave me the melody two days ago so I can work on the lyrics. It might just make the cut for our next comeback song, according to him,"

"Kyaaa unnie, you're writing our next song, how awesome is that," Lisa cheers along with her.

"Can we listen to it?" Rosé is curious what kind of song will it be.

"Yea, I'm planning to show you girls my masterpiece! C'mon!" She goes to the computer at the corner and plays the audio file. "Get ready to be blown away!" She warns them with a smug face.

tumblr_ola0mclem41ssnf1qo6_250.gif

 

[Stay- Jisoo version lyrics]

[Playing with fire- Jisoo version lyrics]

 

Jisoo looks at the members' faces expectantly after the song ends. "What do you think about it?"

"Jjang!!!" Lisa gives her a standing ovation.

"Like Teddy Oppa said, they're brilliant," Rosé nods in approval.

"I didn't know you could write," Jennie comments.

"Yah! What do you mean.. I've poured out my soul working on these, and you're ridiculing my hard work?" Jisoo is slightly dissapointed at Jennie's remarks.

"Stop being overdramatic, unnie," she replies. "For me, it's just OK."

"Just OK?!?!"

"Well, frankly speaking, I, or we aren't the one to judge the quality of lyrics. That's why we have producers and lyricists," Jennie says. "But I do applaud you for making effort to write songs. Perhaps you should focus on the message you want to deliver instead of making everything rhymes, unnie," she explains her opinion in a rational way.

"I see," Jisoo lowers her head while absorbing everything Jennie said. She looks at the piece of paper she was so proud of before and crumples it.

"I'll rewrite everything again and tell Teddy Oppa I'm not quite finish yet," she toses the paper away and walks to the computer. She flips open a blank page on her notebook and taps her pen on it furiously.

Lisa and Rosé sit quietly to avoid doing something that might trigger a bigger situation from the ongoing tension in the room. Jisoo is not speaking to Jennie and anyone can see that she is pissed. With earphones on, she scribbles some words on her notebook and then tears it violently. Jennie on the other hand, is humming in front of the mirror while fixing her hair, not sparing Jisoo a glance.

tumblr_inline_ogt1g3g45L1r9bq1l_500.gif

"Do you think Jennie Unnie went overboard?" Lisa whispers to Rosé when Jennie walks out of the room.

"No, I think she's just being honest. But Jisoo Unnie may take it the wrong way since she's pretty confident of her piece," Rosé is smart not to take sides.

"But she could at least give some compliments. See how Jisoo Unnie was so happy about showing us the songs earlier and now she's in a sour mood," Lisa feels bad for Jisoo. She gets up of her seat to offer Jisoo some snacks she secretly brought in her bag but she could feel angry vibes radiating so she sits back down.

"You girls can start practice without me, I'm hitting the gym," Jisoo suddenly walks out of the room.

tumblr_olz8h1ZELR1vzljfio1_540.gif

 

[M!Countdown Studio]

 

BTS just performed a prerecord version of their comeback stage and are monitoring other singers' stages from the large TV screen in their personal waiting room. They are no longer cramped in a shared space with other groups, separated by plastic partitions with no proper place to sit. Gone were the days where none of the staff know their names or faces and they have to constantly wear large nametags or else they wont be allowed into the premise.

*Knock knock*

"Hello we're I.O.I., we just came back with a new song 'Whatta Man', please take care of us!" a group of girls barge into the room with their loud greetings. Jungkook and Jimin who are sitting nearest to the door immediately bow to them.

"We are looking forward to you comeback stage! Fighting Sunbaenims!" one of the girls says to V while smiling brightly. He just nods back at them and leans back to his seat beside the stone-faced Suga.

tumblr_okpqot9EiX1vj35v3o1_500.gif

"All the best for your promotion too! I'll be watching your stage," Rapmon looks at each one of them and waves to them as they leave.

When the door closes, Rapmon squirms like a girl while pinching his cheeks to make sure he's not dreaming; Jimin and Jungkook can finally breath normally because they were holding their breath the entire time; Jhope shakes Suga violently since he couldn't believe I.O.I came to greet them; Jin just laughs at the whole absurdity yet he was also biting his cheeks to stop himself from unleashing his inner fanboy. And what is Kim Tae Hyung doing? He is dancing like a soldier to I.O.I's Pick Me.

set the world on fireset the world on fire

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Jimin dodges the water bottle kicked by V, and the whole content spilled on the unsuspecting maknae's outfit.

"Oops!" V runs towards the fuming Jungkook to apologize.

"Arrgh! What the f!" Jungkook immediately runs to the bathroom to dry the huge wet stain on his jacket and pants. V follows behind him apologetically to offer any assistance.

"Mianhe Jungkook ah," he apologizes to the maknae who is patting dry his pants with paper towels. V helps him by holding up his jacket to the hand dryer, alternating the outside and insides of the jacket to make it dry faster.

"It's Ok hyung, I'm just worried you might ruin my outfit since I'm wearing this to the fansign later," Jungkook calms down once his pants are as good as new.

"Here," V pats the jacket with his hands to confirm it's dry.

"Thanks hyung," he hangs the jacket on one arm and hooks his other arm to V's shoulder as they walk out of the bathroom.

tumblr_okshjnk3IK1w2y8zlo1_500.gif

"What's his name? Rapmonster?? Ugh did you see his ugly face smiling at us like a creepy weirdo? I'm so disgusted," V overhears a familiar voice from the girl's bathroom next to them. He signals Jungkook to stop and listen.

"Shh, keep it down. He's their leader. I gotta admit, he's hella creepy though," another girl interrups.

"That pale poker face member is so arrogant he didn't spare us a glance. Not that I'm interested, but he's blocking my view of V."

"I just wanted to meet Jungkook and V, but that weird dude who appears on WGM with even weirder Jisoo kept making fun of our dance, ugh the nerve."

"I just smiled and clapped along but my insides were so disgusted, I just wanted to leave."

"Well at least Jungkook noticed you, unnie. I caught him looking at you the whole time without blinking. He must've been shooked by your y outfit."

"You lucky bi+ch, I'll make Jungkook notice me the next time I see him, and perhaps if I'm lucky I'll get his number."

"In you dreams . I'll score V's number before you, just wait and see."

"How's my makeup?"

"Perfect. Now let's go to Got7's waiting room."

tumblr_ofiadbs5hN1th8egmo6_400.gif

 

V and Jungkook carefully step back into the washroom when the girls walk out all giggly. They link arms and confidently struts along the hallways as if they're in some sort of fashion runway. V daringly takes a peek from the small opening while Jungkook stands beside him like a frightened child.

"Hyung, they're the girls from earlier right?" Jungkook is too scared to even look at them after hearing the strings of insults directed to s.

"Uhuh," V nods and pulls his sleave to signal it's clear for them to come out now.

tumblr_olao89riHw1te6x9mo1_400.gif

"We should tell the members about this," Jungkook says to V.

"They won't believe it. I myself still couldn't believe it Jungkook ah"

"Couldn't believe what?" Jimin stoops nearer to V and Jungkook. Ever since they enter the room, they've been sticking together and exchanging some sort of secrets.

"Nothing!" the two boys simultaniously say, which makes it more obvious that they're hiding something.

"C'mon spill it!" Jimin interrogates them. He's too curious to let this juicy secret pass.

tumblr_olt4lmtiZF1td9mzfo1_500.gif

"Stop bugging the maknae, Jimin ah," Jin locks one arm on Jimin's neck and pulls him away from Jungkook.

"Ah, hyung, you're messing up my hair," Jimin waves his arms while getting dragged away, he tries to slap Jin's but his short arms couldn't even reach it.

Jungkook and V laughs at him and decided to let the matter slip.

"Guys, we need to leave fo your next event in 10 minutes. Quick, finish your lunch," Sejin announces to them while distributing rolls of kimbap to the boys.

"Yes! Thanks for the food," they all say before gobbling up the food.

tumblr_nznv0iVclR1utqnoto2_250.gif