We got schemed

Not your ordinary WGM

[BTS Dorm]

 

“Hyung, I’m bored,” small bean Jimin whines to Jin Omma. Jin ignores him and continues organizing his laundries.

“Hyung, I’m bored,” Jimin approaches Jhope next.

“Go play with Jungkook, can’t you see I’m busy,” he shoos poor little Jimin.

Jimin approaches Suga, “No, I’m tired,” Suga replies before Jimin opens his mouth.

LOL Suga and J-Hope imiting V and Jimin is like what are you two doing - BTS-:

Jimin glances around, aside from Rapmon, everyone’s seems to be busy doing nothing. V is laying on the floor playing with his phone; Jungkook is beside him picking his toenails; Suga is relaxing on the massage chair reading a comic book; Jhope is sitting on the sofa with his face mask; and Jin is walking back and forth looking for his missing snapback.

“I’ll just play on my own then,” he announces loudly and brings out his newly bought FIFA 17 video game.

He loads the game into their Xbox 360 while the other boys shamelessly gather in front of the TV.

“Jimiiniieee,” V puts his arms around Jimin’s shoulder in a friendly manner. “Let’s play together.”

“Hyungs first!” Suga and Jhope fight for the controller.

“I’m the leader I get to play first,” Rapmon grabs it from those two.

“I’m the maknae you should let the youngest do it,” Jungkook cutely interferes.

tumblr_ogjqsy1JD51rhjmepo5_400.gif

“Yah yah, stop fighting!!!” Jin stops them from tackling one another over the controller.

“We’ll take turns then, giant vs midget team,” Jimin says while pulling V and Suga to his side of the couch.

“Ok, fine.” Jhope nods while shifting to the right where Jungkook and Rapmon are sitting.

“Rock paper scissors for who’s playing first!” And it’s decided that Jimin and Jhope are playing the first half followed by V and Rapmon.

 

 

 

After dinner, the girls head to the dog café to fetch Kai, Kuma and Dalkkom. The puppies quickly run to them and their faces the moment they open the door.

“That friend of yours, he’s kinda cute,” Lisa suddenly blurts out when the girls are strolling quietly with their puppies.

“And his voice is cute too,” Rosé adds. They both giggle like teenage girls.

Jennie just rolls her eyes, “Hah, but rude. Something about him seems odd the moment he sat down with us.”she tells them.

“Nah, he’s just shy.” Jisoo defensively says.

“I don’t know Unnie, but one thing for sure, he’s hiding something. Why would he leave so fast the moment we saw his face?” she argues.

“Jennie unnie, don’t say that about cutie Oppa, he’s harmless.” Lisa pouts at Jennie’s harsh words.

“Yea, he said he forgot something at home. Stop being so suspicious unnie,” Rosé says this time, wondering if she’ll meet that oppa again.

“Oppa?? For goodness’s sake he’s your age! Quit calling him oppa it makes me wanna puke. It’s like hearing you two calling my Youngdon and Youngdeuk oppa!” Jisoo laughs at the two maknae.

“WHAT? Really? That cute oppa is born in 97?”

“I can’t believe it,” Rosé says to Lisa.

“Ah, I miss those rascals. I wonder what they’re up to,” Jisoo cheerfully skips up to Jennie who is annoyed at the two girls blabbering nonstop about this cutie oppa.

 

tumblr_oblzb5uFj11vph2ivo1_r1_500.gif

 

“Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Ole ole ole!!!!” Jhope of the giant team is leading the first half of the game. His teammates, Rapmon and Jungkook are more into the game as they either loudly cheer or yell at the freakin’ TV.

“Aisshhh! I’m trying my best here!” V is on fire as he tries to make up for his teams' loss.

“Shoot shoooooott! Now’s a good chance!” Jimin points at the possible opening.

Rapmon hears this and steals the ball away.

“Gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalll!” Rapmon secures another goal for his team and they all jump for joy.

Rapmon kisses his index finger and holds it up high as if he’s the striker in a real game.

“Not so fast, we still have 10 minutes left,” V says while staying super focused on the game.

“Phew, it’s getting hot in here,” Jhope runs to open the window while keeping his eyes glued to the game.

 

 

 

“Woah, there must be a big match going on,” Jisoo looks up to the unit above them from her balcony where the loud cheers are coming from.

“Yeah, Omma, we have a large balcony here. You can see the parking lot and playground from here,” she shows her mother the layout of their new dorm via facetime.

 

 

 

“Go go.. gooooo.. shooooooooootttt!” Jungkook and Jhope clench both hands for the possible final goal by Rapmon.

“GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!” Rapmon swiftly avoids the tackling move by V and makes a goal from the left corner.

Rapmon once again make his winning pose by kissing his index finger and holds it up high. Jhope and Jungkook jump up and down frantically as if they just won the world cup.

tumblr_oh9meunnZG1v1tehmo1_540.gif

Rapmon, who is moving his long limbs up and down like a dancing wind man while still holding on to the controller suddenly gets knocked on the chin by Jungkook. He loses his grip and the controller flies out of his hands.

Living up to his name, he is indeed the destruction monster. All boys watch in horror as their precious Xbox controller is being tossed mid-air. Like slow motion, Rapmon stares at his empty hand in disbelief; the defeated Jimin, V and Suga who were sitting all stand up the same time, move their heads to the direction where the controller is heading. Upon seeing the opened window, they all shout in unison, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”  

The many faces of BTS

 

Jisoo who is still on her phone with her mum looks up curiously at the loud commotion upstairs. Suddenly she sees a black object being flung out of the window. With her fast reaction, she stretches out both hands to catch that falling object. That’s one of the perks of being in a basketball team; she’s trained to have fast reflex and precise catch.

“Oh no, my phone!” she realizes that she is still holding onto her phone as the controller lands in her hands. Due to the impact, her phone screen is severely smashed.

She tosses the controller on the floor, and checks to see if her phone is still functioning. She taps and fumbles around all possible buttons to no avail.

“Hey! Hey you down there!” A guy with his head stretched out of the window 20 feet up calls out.

“Thank goodness it landed at your balcony!” says another guy as he squeezes his narrow head through the window.

Jisoo ignores those guys shouting above her. Why did she even catch that stupid controller which ended up costing her her first self-bought iPhone 6.

“Hello? Helllooooo there.. Can I have my controller back?”

“Hey! Can’t you hear me?”

“Lady! Ahjumma!!”

tumblr_obw4tmNhru1vz2c9ho1_400.gif

The owner of that voice is slowly getting on her nerves. She looks up angrily at this guy who is so impatient to get his controller back.

“It didn’t magically land on my balcony. I caught it with my bare hands!” she shouts back to the guy.

“Well kudos to you! Can I have it back, we still have a game to play!” the guy raises his voice.

“Show some manners dude!” she yells back.

“Woah, why are you getting so worked up. I’m clearly just asking for my stuff back,”

“You and your stupid joystick! It costs me my phone, you @$$!”

“And how is that my fault?”

“You gotta pay for an iPhone you broke!”

“WHAT??” now Jhope is clearly confused at this crazy girl who doesn’t seem to make any sense. He takes a deep breath and now half of his body is out of the window, trying to get a better look at this girl who’s clearly gone nuts.

“My, my.. If it isn’t the almighty dog-poop!”

“Huh?” Jisoo squints her eyes in darkness and notices that annoying rotten kimchi jerk.

“Let’s not make a big fuss here kay dear, now please return my game controller while I’m still being nice,”

“Not until you agree to pay for my broken phone! You stinky egghead,”

“What’s with the name-calling?”

“Hmmpf, you started it,” 

“Hey lady, I didn’t break you phone alright? Me and the boys were just playing around and we accidentally tossed the controller out of the window. But thanks to you it’s now safe in your hands. So be a good girl and return the stuff you found to its rightful owner.” He tries to persuade her.

“Her mister listen up! You and your stupid group of friends were making a commotion over some stupid game while I was trying to enjoy a peaceful night out here. And I happened to look up and saw something flying out of your window. And, while still holding to my precious phone I caught your stupid joystick which could’ve been shattered by now if not for me.”

“I sincerely thank you for saving our precious controller, now would you kindly return what's mine.”

Jisoo suddenly runs back into her room and comes right out.

“Here, catch!” she tosses the thing up from the balcony.

 “No, not this way you…” Jhope screams and catches the thing.

tumblr_ocoxd5de9x1vd9oqmo9_400.gif

The moment he grabs it, he takes a quick glance. It’s a black Frisbee with bite marks all over and also something slimy, what he presumes as dog saliva.

“Deals off, either a new phone or say goodbye to this,” Jisoo dangles the controller with two fingers mid-air. Jhope holds his breath as he sees what that crazy girl is trying to do.

“You scammer! Keep it!” Jhope says before shutting the window tight.

“I can’t believe it, even a new controller wouldn’t cost as much as a new phone,” he tells the members who heard everything.

“Well done Hyung!” Jungkook praises his good sense.

“But what are we gonna do now?” Suga points to only one controller he’s holding.

Jhope stomps his feet angrily then he dramatically pauses. “Hahaha, Jhope you’re a genius!” He gathers the group and shares his plan to get back at that crazy scamming dog-poop.

 

 

“Oleeee oleeee oleeee oleeeeee…. OLEEEEEE OLEEEEEE!!”

“WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDDDDDDD…. AND WE’LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END!!”

“TZAMINA MINAAA EH EH… WAKA WAKA EH EH…. THIS TIME FOR AFRICA!!!“

“BULTAREUNE... FIREEEEE~ FIREEEEEE~ FIREEEE~ FIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

“BANG BANG BANGGGGG… BANG-YA, BANG-YA ,BANG-YAAAAA!!!!”

image

Jimin and Jin are the most passionate ones dancing around while stomping their feet on the floor with wooden clogs. Rapmon and Jhope are dominating the mics as they both belt out the songs on top of their lungs. V accompanies them with his saxophone. Suga holds a frying pan in his left hand, excitedly banging on it with the spatula while singing along.  And the most over the top is of course the maknae, with his vuvuzela. He takes deep breaths and blows with all his might towards the floor.

“This is so exciting! We should’ve done this earlier hyung!” Jimin, ever so energetic says to Jhope.

“But is it really necessary to put those speakers like that?” he points out to Jin as Jhope places Rapmon's subwoofers to the floor, directing maximum sound possible to the girls living below them.

squad goals. whenever i get friends i want em to be like this. as weird as me | sorry whenever? my friends INTRODUCED me to this! Can you guess wich kpop band to its handsome member?

 

The girls are lazing around in their quiet living room when all this pandemonium happens.

“Those childish guys are trying too hard don’t you think,” Jennie chuckles without feeling any slight bit of annoyance. She even bops her head to the upbeat music.

“Anywho, they do have great taste,” Lisa dances along happily with Kai.

“I know right! It’s as if we’re in a club right here in our living room!” Rosé switches off the lights and takes out a party disco ball.

“Hahaha, free music, and a DJ who loves catchy dance songs!!” Jisoo sings and dances along on top of the sofa.

“Too bad the DJ doesn’t take any requests, he should play some EDM! That’ll annoy the hell out of them,” Rosé says as she twerks with Lisa.

From afar, the neighbors across them wonder what kind of lunatics are living at that building. A bunch of guys and girls dancing wildly; one group on the verge of insanity while another seems to be dancing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

tumblr_n8ij8rnUM91syhgx9o1_500.gif