We got jeered

Not your ordinary WGM

Article: WGM welcomes new couple: BTS Jhope x Blackpink Jisoo

  1. [+2,069, -138] Of course YG.......
  2. [+2,005, -156] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+1,919, -452] What??????????? Don’t touch our Oppa
  4. [+1,272, -88] The power of YG, landing a barely 1 month old rookie in public broadcast
  5. [+1,135, -87] Eh??????? Never heard of Blackpink..
  6. [+1,052, -68] They don’t match, BTS Oppa can do better
  7. [+377, -65] YG? Hul.. Guess their 2-year dating ban is just a myth…
  8. [+209, -21] She looks awkward in their dance video, I prefer Jennie
  9. [+130, -4] #justiceforjhope, #dontmesswithjhope, #staystrongsuga
  10. [+100, -9] I’m not watching this…

Source: Nate

  1.  [+310, -18] Hul, she looks like Jin..
  2.  [+197, -0] Better practice on your singing, she everywhere from doing CFs and random cameos even before debut.
  3.  [+101, 13] Hul, such a random pair.. 
  4.  [+57, -2] Nugu??
  5.  [+64, -10] BTS worked hard to get to where they are now and gets paired with a rookie who debuted just one month ago.. YG is daebak..
  6.  [+11, -0] She looks unique, can’t wait to see Blackpink in their first variety
  7.  [+10, -2] Scripted.. Who watches this anyway..

 

Article: First episode of Jhope and rookie Jisoo, birth of visual couple

  1. [+6,324, -50] BTS! BTS! ㅋㅋㅋ who would've thought I'd see them on public broadcast! I skipped Blackpink’s part though…
  2. [+5,475, -36] Jhope and BTS hard carried.. Jisoo’s pretty but she looks awkward.. Whoever casted her must be fired  ㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+3,962, -4] Jhope seems excited for his first variety.. He’s a hidden gem in BTS
  4. [+3,884, -38] BTS are so funny, they act like teenage girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please let the boys appear more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  5. [+2,601, -181] Jhope looks so manly and cool. Different from when he’s fooling around with s.. my heart fluttered when he called her ‘my wife’
  6. [+2,371, -1929] Jhope initiated skinship???! Woah.. Daebak!!!!!!
  7. [+1,855, -79] BTS’s wives are their fans!! Petition to get Jhope out of WGM
  8. [+786, -28] What a bi**h, she’s in the same group as the bully.. birds of the same feather
  9. [+828, -184] So cringe… My husband??? Please…. Bi*** should call him Sunbaenim
  10. [+631, -29] Blackpink look so awkward.. Even their reactions are so scripted.. Jisoo's reactions are like Alphago..
  11. [+459, -44] Awkward dancing, mediocre singing, plastic face.. Her only talent is being in YG
  12. [+277, -18] Jhope can do better!!!
  13. [+175, -12] Jin looks prettier, the real visual goddess..

 

 

Jhope looks up articles about him on the internet soon after their first episode is shown on TV. He doesn’t normally monitor comments on articles about him or his group. BTS went through enormous slandering and accusations in their rookie days, which propelled them to work harder to prove haters wrong. Nowadays, they have learned to deal with it and not let those words affect them.

“Are those articles about you and ‘your wife’?” Rapmon catches a glimpse of the headline.

“I still can’t believe it, you’re paired with that.. that.. cunning chicken murderer…” V clenches both hands in frustration. “I can’t stand the sight of chicken anymore because of her!! Arghh!!”

“Hyung, you must avenge what she did to us,” Jimin reminds Jhope who seems to not be listening to them. “When’s your next filming? You should trick her this time,” Jimin nudges V and the latter nods.

“What does the top comment says?” Jin asks. Jhope just shrugs his shoulders and heads to his room. He didn’t expect those comments to affect him this way.

“Is it bad?” Jimin seems worried and prompts Jungkook to search the web.

“Guys, look at this,” Rapmon is focused on his computer and calls the members over.

“Hmm, I don’t see anything bad written about him.” V scans through the top comments.

“Guys, it’s not about Hobbie.. Look at the nasty comments aimed towards Jisoo,” Suga points to the screen.

tumblr_ogk5m52mQt1tiu4e1o9_400.gif

“Jisoo Unnie..” Lisa knocks on Jisoo’s room. The girls are extremely worried since she’s been locking herself in the room and not joining them for dinner.

“Unnie, please eat something,” Rosé softly says. They sensed she's been little off after reading the comments posted.

“There’s no other way of talking to her?” Lisa asks Jennie. They feel so helpless seeing their eldest member like this.

“I’m afraid not,” Jennie sadly replies. They could’ve just messaged her on the phone, which she might reply even if she doesn’t feel like talking to them. However Jisoo still hasn’t had one.

“Let’s just leave her alone. She’ll come out if she wants to,” Jennie gives up after almost an hour waiting in front of the room.

“I’ve seen this coming but I didn’t expect it to affect her this way,” Jennie downvotes every single mean comments on those articles.

“Aha..” Jennie stops her furious tapping, “I know what we can do..” she shares her idea to Lisa and Rosé.

 

Three girls are gathered at the basketball court, they each have a megaphone in their hands. They make sure that they stand in the centre of the court, visible from the balcony of their apartment.

“Ready girls?” Jennie looks at both maknaes and they nod at her.

“Oh, Jisoo, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey, Jisoo, hey, Jisoo!!”

“Oh, Jisoo, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey, Jisoo, hey, Jisoo!!”

“Oh, Jisoo, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey, Jisoo, hey, Jisoo!!”

“Oh, Jisoo, what a pity you don't understand. You take me by the heart and you take me by the hand”

“Oh, Jisoo, you're so pretty, can't you understand? It's girls like you, Jisoo!!”

“And what you do, Jisoo, do, Jisoo. Don't break my heart, Jisoo!!”

 

The girls’ initial plan was to prompt Jisoo out of her room, or at least make her look out from the balcony. What they didn’t expect was the whole block looking out from their windows towards them. Talk about major embarrassment.

The girls dance the whole routine rigorously despite weird stares from the neighbors. Rosé and Lisa even cartwheel like professional cheer squad would do in a real game.

Jisoo who is hiding under her blankets the whole time, heads out to the balcony upon hearing her name being called loudly from outside.

tumblr_ogw8jsIq5r1vd8j7mo3_400.gif

“Oh my God!!” she spots three whacky girls in bright neon outfits dancing their hearts out. She chuckles at their silly yet heartwarming efforts.

“What in the world is that?” Jhope is also standing at his balcony directly above Jisoo. The loud cheers could be heard all the way from his unit 12 floors above. He hears Jisoo chuckles and looks down from the railings. “What are the girls doing?” he asked.

Jisoo is surprised to see Jhope looking directly at her. “Oh, I guess they’re cheering me up,” she waves to the girls to come back up.

“I see,” Jhope sensed her brokenness beyond the smiley exterior. “Do they really need to go to this extent?”

“I believe it's 'cos they weren’t able to get me to come out of the room,” Jisoo now feels sorry for worrying her younger members with her selfish action.

“Oh, you haven’t had dinner yet, have you?” Jhope looks at the time and back at Jisoo.

She shakes her head, “No, not yet,”

“Come on over, we’re ordering Thai takeout,” he enthusiastically calls her over to their place. “The other girls are welcomed too,”

“Ok, I’ll let them know,”

“Eyaa Hobbie, smooth,” Rapmon grabs Jhope's shoulder and high fives him once he walks into the living room. The boys were at the balcony the whole time and overheard everything.

tumblr_njy5jpOOeO1tdc8djo1_500.gif

 

“What’s the catch?” Jennie changes her ridiculous outfit while Jisoo delivers the message to her.

“Getting back at us, obviously,” Jisoo picks up Dalkommie and rubs his belly. She figured out that he’s scheming something evil when Jennie mentioned she saw all 7 boys on the balcony from downstairs.

“I see you’re back to your normal self,” Jennie is relieved that Jisoo is smiling now.

“Thanks to you Jennie! I’m so glad to have you girls,” Jisoo embraces Jennie.

“Ehem, sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey talk,” Rosie and Lisa step in warily. “I wanna hug Chicyuu unnie too, heheh” Lisa runs up and joins the group hug.

tumblr_ogt4vrWJTx1up6hcio4_400.gif

 

“Hurry, they’ll be here in a minute,” Granpa Suga the mastermind walks over to the kitchen. Jin Omma scoops the food into a large bowl, disguising the special ‘treat’ they have in store for the girls.

“This is gonna get em’ good,” V checks to see if everything is according to plan.

“Now guys, remember, be normal, neither exaggerated actions nor words, got it?” Rapmon hops excitedly for their little revenge.

 “Hyung, you’re the most obvious one. Just keep quiet,” Jimin shakes his head at Rapmon.

“Oh, they’re here,” Jungkook and V race to open the door.

tumblr_o8k5r4Q4Rf1qeyzkho2_400.gif

 

Jhope checks Jisoo's tired expression, "Hey, you ok?" he softly says while the other boys lead the girls to the kitchen.

"Huh?" Jisoo didn't realize she's holding on to his sleeve. "Hmm, temporarily yea," she forces herself to nod.

“Oh, Jisoo, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey, Jisoo, hey, Jisoo!!” she laughs as he reminds her the song again.

"You're lucky to have such caring members," Jhope is fast at reading her. And when he saw what the three girls did, he's convinced that Blackpink's bond is similar to what he and s have.  

"You too," she is genuinely thankful for his subtle yet uplifting words.

"C'mon, food's getting cold," Jhope gently pushes her by the shoulder with both hands.

tumblr_o4qwsbokpr1txel1yo1_r1_500.gif

 “Hmm, Pad Thai? My favourite,” Jennie and Lisa are glued to the dining table. V smirks when seeing their reaction but Rapmon quickly elbows him.

“I’ve eaten dinner already. But this just looks too tempting!!” Rosé wanted to decline politely yet her stomach seems to be having its own mind.

“Please, we have plenty. Dig in,” one by one, the boys fill their plates with Pad Thai from a large bowl. Another bowl in front of the girls is still untouched. 

“Oh, here! Help yourself,” V hands Lisa a pair of chopsticks.

tumblr_ogjfdvTOJs1radycto5_250.gif

Lisa carefully places the food on her plate. She takes the first bite and nods approvingly to her watchful unnies.

“Ommo, it’s been ages since I had some good Pad Thais,” Jennie samples some and agrees with Lisa.

Jisoo and Rosé are standing behind Jennie, eager to taste the noodles too. Jisoo takes one large scoop and hands the plate to Rosé. “Oh, thanks unnie,” she walks to the living room and takes a seat beside Rapmon. In the living room, it’s awfully quiet as they all sat down and devour the food. The boys hold their breath as they anticipate Jisoo’s terrified screaming followed by cussing or even better, ugly crying.  

tumblr_o5mvhsfWGR1rngqpbo2_540.gif

“Aaaaaahhh!!” Jisoo shouts when she discovers something hidden beneath the bowl. “Yaaaahhh!!! Lisaaa!! Jennie!!! Come here!!!” she yells again on top of her lungs. The boys giggle and pump their fists as the girls fell for their prank.

“Ahhhh!!” Jennie’s loud shriek resounds in the dorm.

“Yes!” Suga praises himself for a his genius payback.

“Hahahahaha!!” the boys all got up to get a better look at the girls’ terrified faces. Rapmon and V being the most eager ones. “Haha.. gotcha!” Jin dances his way to the girls.

tumblr_oieh5qwwc81sxqf1no2_400.gif

Their jaws literally drop when they see the girls. “WHAAATTT?”

Four delighted girls are calmly munching onto the fried grasshoppers, crickets, larvae and black water beetles.

“Weren’t you girls screaming earlier?” Suga checks to see if his eyes are deceiving him.

“Ewww, you are seriously eating those yucky bugs and worms?” V looks at Lisa who got the biggest water beetle and showing it off to him.

“Why yes! They’re seriously really delicious!” the crackling sound she makes while chewing makes V shivers.

“Hah! Jokes on you! We actually really love them!” Jisoo smiles triumphantly.

“But they’re nasty bugs! Ughhh!” Jimin scrunches his face at their weird appetite.

“In case you guys didn’t know, our dear Maknae Lisa is from Thailand. She brings some bizarre food from her country everytime she's back,” Jennie reveals to them.

tumblr_oif1j3tCRd1ro5y21o1_400.gif

Rosé waves a dried grasshopper, “These creepy crawlies, are her favorite. Eventually she convinced us to try some and now all members can’t seem to get enough of them,”   

“Pardon my screaming, I was just too excited and immediately called the girls,” Jisoo has the last laugh.

The boys are taken aback. First, their prank was a major failure. Second, the girls enjoyed it instead. And third, they knew the boys are trying to get back at them.

“Better luck next time, ‘my husband’,” Jisoo whispers and winks and Jhope who’s fuming with anger.

tumblr_o8cw1peOuh1qeyzkho2_400.gif