We got questioned

Not your ordinary WGM

 [Blackpink dorm]

 

“What were you thinking back then Unnie?” Jennie questions Jisoo’s odd request.

“Unnie, I don’t know but I am equally surprised as Jennie unnie hearing you say that.” Rosé plops on the cozy sofa beside Jennie while fanning her clay mask.

“You should’ve seen Sajangnim’s reaction, his eyes couldn’t get any bigger,” the dorky Lisa adds by opening her big eyes with both hands. She shows her funny face to all members gathered in the living room.

They all laugh at Lisa’s silly antics, knowing very well that Lisa is the best impersonator of Yang Sajangnim among Blackpink members. She really catches the details well. Since she’s a foreign member, she relies a lot on reading body languages  and observing people’s reaction to understand what others are trying to say. Most of their sunbaes in YG would mimick Yang Sajangnim’s speech and gestures whenever they go on TV shows and even sometimes when there’s no camera. At the beginning they didn’t understand the reason of doing so, knowing how strict Yang Sajangnim is. The first time Lisa mimicked the way he scolds her after her bad evaluation once, it was surprisingly funny and has helped her to cheer up and pull herself together. Since then, the girls would do the same thing at their dorm to unwind after having a tough day.

tumblr_ohfbjmxGjq1qi92llo7_r1_400.gif

“Yah stahp it, I han’t mooh ma feh muscle” Rosé slurs her words because her thick mask is hardened. Once someone starts making a funny impersonation, another member would add a funnier version to it and there would be no end to it unless someone gives up from laughing too hard.

The girls look at her and a mischievous grin appears on Lisa’s face as she looks at the helpless Rosé who’s trying her best not to crack up. She glances at her other two unnies who seem to have the same thought as her. She signals them with her eyes to come closer and at the count of three, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie tickle poor little Rosé until she is literally rolling on the floor while laughing hysterically.

Once the laughter dies down, Rosé rushes to the bathroom to clean her horribly cracked mask, and Lisa chuckles at her, because she looks like a wrinkly shrek monster.

"You’ll pay for this Lisa!!” Rosé yells from the room as she checks her face in the mirror.

Lisa playfully shuts her ears and makes funny faces back.

tumblr_ocg7vyumYL1vz5rgto1_500.gif

“Girls, keep it down will you. Luckily it’s our staff staying below us. Otherwise the neighbor would think that a bunch of misbehave children are staying here from all the loud noises.” Jisoo finally calms the childish banter going on between the two youngest members.

“Ah, peace and quiet.. “ Jennie sighs while resting on the couch. She sips her warm chamomile tea that helps her to sleep better.

“So Unnie, about the thing we were talking about?” Jennie bringing up the topic once again.

Jisoo smiles and looks at them with amused faces. “Actually earlier today at the broadcasting station before performing, I was roaming around to get some air and happen to come across the poster of ‘We got married’ at the hallway,”

Rosé is now back from the washroom and sat down, not before pulling a strand of Lisa’s hair as a small revenge. Lisa who is unaware of this gave a short shriek and massages her scalp while pouting.

“I didn’t realize how long I was standing there, until two female staffs from SBS warned me to move out of the way. They were both moving some stuff on the trolley and struggling to keep them balanced. One of the wobbly boxes was about to fall and I managed to catch it and I decided to help them with the moving to their office on the 12th floor.”

“Those were the filming tapes for ‘We got married’, one of the staffs told me. After exchanging few words with the two of them, I found out that they are the writer and assistant editor of the program.” Jisoo narrates her experience. The girls finally realized she was indeed out of the  waiting room for quite a while earlier but they didn’t ask her about it because each were occupied with thoughts about their performance.

“Being a wonderful PR agent, I introduce myself as Blackpink member to them and they were delighted to know that we are from YG, since they are both avid fan of Bigbang and 2NE1. And guess what, the writer personally asks me to join the program.”

“I’m sure she’s just saying that out of formality.” Jennie replies skeptically. 

“So what did you tell them?” Rosé is curious of Jisoo’s response.

“I told them I would love to, but first I need to ask Sajangnim!”

“Ah I get it now Unnie. It would be fun if he agrees,” Lisa adds.

“As if we don’t know any better. He’s Sajangnim after all who warned us every single time about boys, and our dating ban. I know it’s impossible. Just forget it.” Jisoo wraps up the conversation as it is getting late. They need to be early for prerecording of another show in KBS tomorrow.

“Hah, then you should’ve asked for something else, like a day off or the new Playstation 4 you were eyeing.” Jenny snarkily says before heading to the washroom to prepare for bed. Jisoo just sighs as the thought finally clicked, how cool if they get a Playstation together with a new TV that one of the members requested.  

 

tumblr_ogjr6tm9Xm1vf9rvwo3_400.giftumblr_ogjr6tm9Xm1vf9rvwo4_400.gif