We got together

Not your ordinary WGM

[Kyungshil apartment complex lobby]

“Good morning my wifeu! Had a good sleep?” Jhope greets the approaching Jisoo who is shooting daggers at him. 

“Yeah, not until some overly attached neighbor came and sabotage it,” she grabs her hair in frustrations as the rest of the boys grin sheepishly behind Jhope’s back. 

“Just when did we agree upon this arrangement?” she questions the boys who are standing in line. 

tumblr_oklx0zNtOR1w3swz8o2_r1_400.giftumblr_olsmdmkKBI1qlr5yqo8_400.gif

“We all heard you loud and clear last night, didn’t we?” Jhope reasons and everyone nods. “Why good morning Jenjen, Rosay and Blondie. So glad you girls are here,” he happily welcomes the rest of Blackpink. 

“Morning bro-in-law, you’re so cheerful even in the morning,” Rosé wonders how can someone who looked like a zombie few hours ago manage to wake up to a totally different person.

“I’m just happy everyone’s joining me and my wifeu for the shoot. We had loads of fun the last time and I don’t want our members to feel missed out,” he flashes his wide grin at Jisoo and she just sighs.

“He’s been pestering us to join him,” Suga lazily adds. He wanted to sleep in but the other members won’t let him. 

“But don’t you guys have some comeback preparations or something? WGM shooting can take whole day,” Jisoo worries for the boys who look like they needed more rest.

“We talked to our manager and since we’re joining the shoot, our practice is cancelled for today,” Jimin explains. “Don’t worry about us sis-in-law, let’s just have some fun today,” Rapmon clicks his tongue and both Rose and Jennie looks away while suppressing their giggles.

tumblr_olzx61B9Yn1ssnf1qo2_540.gif

“Am I experiencing some kind of miracle?” Sejin, BTS’s manager rubs his eyes in disbelief. “All seven of you? Waiting for me at the parking lot? And it’s not even your official schedule?” he looks at the boys’ faces, looking so lively as if they’re going on a school field trip.

"Jisoo noona invited us to join her and it'll be rude to reject her request," the maknae proudly says.

"And we don't want to keep the girls waiting, it's a no no," V points at the time showing 7:58 a.m., earlier than the supposed meeting time with their manager.

"Kyaaa, don't you think this feat deserves to be mentioned in Guinness Book of Records?" Jin feels proud because for once Sejin doesn't need to call nor wait for them.

 “Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah how did you manage to even get up without my help?” he looks at them from the rear view mirror once they're all buckled up.

“Hyung, it’s with the help of L-O-V-E~~” Jiminie cutely says as he makes a heart shape with his tiny hands. Every person in the car laughs out loud and mimicks Jimin, shooting hearts at the two younger members. 

tumblr_ogjqsy1JD51rhjmepo5_400.gif

“Aish, you’re annoying me,” Jungkook hits Jimin’s biceps and thighs because of his nonstop teasing.

“Ah, it hurts!” Jimin complains while rubbing his arms.

“Jimin, jimin, you know what will make you better? It’s by the help of L-O-V-E~~ hahahahah” this time Rapmon teases him back and waves a heart shape in front of him. Jimin bursts out in laughter and slaps Rapmon back.  Even Sejin is trying his best to focus on the road as the boys won’t stop bugging each other. Jhope smiles happily knowing that the boys could at least have a well deserved short break.

After they arrive at the amusement park, the boys alighted one by one. Sejin waves to them through the open window and he didn’t forget to gesture a heart to the boys and mouths ~with the help of L-O-V-E~

They all crack up at their manager’s silly face and return the gesture. “HAHAHA what is with us this morning,” Jin chuckles and wipes his tears from all the laughter.

tumblr_om3bx9ToVr1vkypf6o2_540.gif

“Hello Jhope ssi, I’m so happy that you’re here with your members,” writer Kim greets them.

“Writer Kim, did you guys really rent out this whole place?”  Jhope asks.

“Um, not us but SBS rented it for a whole week for a drama shooting. Thanks to Jisoo’s idea of going to the amusement park last time, upon discussing this matter with the drama department, they agreed to let us use this location,”

“So we have the place all for ourselves today?" the writer nods to him. "Daebakkk!” Jhope claps and thanks her. He looks at the members who are totally shocked at the scale SBS is able pull off for this program.

"I thought we're here early because as far as I know, people normally shoot before opening hours to avoid the other visitors." Rapmon rationalizes.

"Yes, we normally shoot for 1-2 hours before the place officially opens. As I said, we gained a full day access to this place, so there's nothing to worry about Namjoon ssi. However since BTS will be having a comeback, it's good to have the whole group featured in our next three WGM episodes," she explains to them.

"Three? Isn't that a little too much?" Jhope blurts out. "Don't take this in a wrong way, but we've never officially discussed this," he feels somehow the writer is only interested in showing the members instead of himself, the main person casted for this show. The first two episodes were mostly scenes of BTS members and the only time he and Jisoo were shown was during the episode when they were at YG, and most of his scenes were edited out to give more screentime to YG's interior. He brushed those feelings off after reading positive comments about him, but now he has the impression that the PD is just trying so hard to use BTS to bring in more viewers. 

"We've been notified from your side that you'll be busy with your comeback and your WGM filming will be halted for 3 weeks. We shall use use today's filming footage for the next three episodes, Jhope ssi," she explains. 

"I get it," Jhope replies with a  cheerful face and apologizes that the film crew had to do three-episodes worth's of work in a single day. He looks at the time while glancing around for someone in particular.

“I just received a call from Blackpink’s manager, they just had their makeup done and they’ll be here in 30 minutes,” a PD tells writer Kim and the boys. 

Why does she even need to doll up, last night she looked so freakin' cute in her Rillakuma PJs with her hair tied up and.. , wait did I just say cute? No no.. erase.. she's one crazy ahjumma, dog poop.. yes..

"30 minutes? Ok." writer Kim nods. She hands each boy a map to the large theme park for suggestions on what they would like to do. 

“Can we look around?” Jhope looks at s who are still studying the map. “Of course, by all means. Some of our crews are still on the way too,” the writer smiles at his polite request.

“It’s every child’s dream to wander in an empty amusement park and go on all rides as much as he wants,” Suga looks at the map and decides where to go first. Now he feels so much better for making the right choice to join the members. He drags Jhope with him like an excited teenage girl. Should we shoot WGM with Sope couple? >.<

tumblr_olwfb8w50r1uzgnsqo2_400.gif

"Roller coaster!! Hyung, let's go on this later! I'm taking the front seat," the maknae exclaims at the sight of the main attraction. 

"Front seat is the scariest, I'm not doing that even if you pay me," Jin pulls the maknae away. 

"Aish, hyung!! Nevermind I'll ask the others," he pulls away from Jin's grip like a stubborn child.

"This! I've always wanted to try this!!" V marvels at the height of the Gyro drop.  

"Yes, and this, oh this one, ahh this this this!" he points to a pendulum swing ride, a reverse bungee and a top spin ride on the crumpled map. (I freakin wikipediaed these terms >.<) 

"Woah, get a hold of yourself, it's not just us Taehyung ah. Bear in mind, the girls will be here too," Jimin reminds him. He is just as excited as the rest of the boys but he has to be mindful of Blackpink. 

"Jimin's right, we are here for WGM and let's be on our best behaviour. I think it's best to let the girls decide," Rapmon speaks up.

"I wouldn't mind going on the Merry-go-round as long as I'm with my Lisa," V cutely says while holding both cheeks with his palms. 

"Kim Tae Hyung! Don't say anything weird to her, you are scaring her you know that?" Jhope warns him. He noticed V's brave approach towards Lisa but the poor girl is terrified by that. She's more comfortable with Jungkook and himself judging by the tone of her voice when speaking to them. 

"I won't do it, don't worry Hyungnim!" he playfully salutes.

"Are they here yet? I'm hungry," Jin's eye twitches and his stomach rumbles. "Let get back to that café and wait for them there. I could use some strong caffeine," Suga leads them to the main entrance. 

"Last person to reach is buying!! Ihihii," Jhope grabs Suga's hand while sprinting forward. The rest of the boys quickly chase them. 

"Ahahaha, why are you so slow you even had a headstart," Jimin laughs at the panting Suga who enters the café last. 

"Ahh, my shoes came off, I'm not slow" he justifies while walking up to the counter to place his orders. The rest of them use this chance to order almost everything on the menu since he's paying. 

"What is this? Carrot cake? You don't even eat your veggies and you ordered two of those?" he complains while looking the receipts. 

"It looked appetizing on the display," V grins at him. 

tumblr_og7ekn7MgT1s3gxrpo7_400.gif

"Who eats a piece of steak at this hour," Suga gasps at one particularly expensive item. Jin gives out his signature belly laugh and puts up his hands.

"And what else, Luwak coffee?" Jungkook proudly points to himself. "You, who don't even drink coffee, you're simply doing this on purpose," Suga massages his temple from all the nonsense. 

"What are you guys having? Oh my, can I join?" Jisoo pulls up her chair to them. They didn't even notice the girls entering the café. 

tumblr_oluy6dhXeY1sxpjiro3_540.gif

"What took you so long we arrived almost an hour ago and we got hungry while waiting," Jhope jokes but the members thought he was dead serious since he hates tardiness.

"Sorry to keep Your Highness waiting, I must make myself presentable before I grace this delightful occasion with my presence," she twirls and politely curtseys. Now the girls look at her with the same shocked expressions. 

Nonetheless Jhope scoots over to give her some space at the table." What would you girls like to have? Our generous Lord Suga Adams The Third is paying," Jhope opens up the menu for Jisoo. 

"Please not again," Suga lowers his head but nods with a straight face. It wouldn't hurt to pay for them, he thought. Those four girls probably order something light anyway, or share a slice of cake between the four of them. He couldn't be more wrong. 

"Is this some kind of hidden camera prank?" Suga says while looking around for cameras. The girls ordered a large pizza, a bucket of wings, two hamburgers and a brownie. They also ordered two milkshakes which came with ice cream on top. "Thanks for the food," they all say in unison and begin to savour the food.

Damn, those girls really have a big appetite. The boys glance at them and back to the spread of food that doesn't seem to align with their weight-concious image . The urban legend that girlgroups are suppose to survive on a bowl of salad and a cup of soup is debunked. Only Jhope is unfazed by all that and he even stole a bite off Jisoo's pizza. 

V smiles at Lisa as she sips almost half of the milkshake after having a hard time swallowing the burger. Another reason I'm falling for her more, we have the same taste. He felt someone kicking his shin under the table and looks at Jin signalling him to stop creeping. 

tumblr_o5hr02KLbS1tn5rlio1_400.gif

"Um girls, we'll be heading out first to meet the PD, enjoy your food," Jhope shows Jisoo the text from writer Kim and she quickly gobble up and leaves with him.

"So you haven't got a phone yet?" Jhope asks her.

"Nope," she briefly answers. 

"Aren't you planning to get one? How are people supposed to contact you?" 

"They can go through Jjangmae, I don't mind,"

"He's not with you all the time. What about your parents don't you call them?" 

"They're busy anyways," 

"And your friends?" 

"I don't know I'm not in touch with them,"

Jhope is taken aback when she says those words. Why is she being distant to people whom supposedly be close to her and yet she's so warm and friendly to strangers she just met. He sensed a sad tone from her voice when mentioning about her friends. Did something bad happened between them that she didn't want to bring up.

"Jisoo ssi, Jhope ssi!" writer Kim waves for them and they both hurry up to the crew. She hands them a list of activities planned for today and they both study the script and topics to talk about. There are also parts where they need to act lovey dovey in front of their members and they both cringe at those things, knowing after the shoot, they'll be the of joke in their respective groups. 

tumblr_om0fq8elk11vc5dxto4_r1_400.gif

"We'll begin shooting the two of you, and your group members will appear later," she informs them. 

"So we make a pretend phonecall to get the members to come? Hahaha, our fans won't buy this, they know we're probably still sleeping at this hour," Jhope scoffs at the absurdity of the script once writer Kim is out of hearing range. 

"And the girls will magically arrive earlier than the boys with all makeup and hair done? Am I looking at a drama script or what," Jisoo shakes her head. She now has a sense of how TV shows work and why writers are so sly with their words. 

"Let's just get it over with, the members are probably restless waiting for us," Jhope whispers to her. 

The two of them begin shooting the scene where they enter the amusement park hand in hand. Jisoo skips happily and Jhope smiles at her antics. "Ommo, we have all this place to ourselves, it's too empty," Jisoo sweetly says to Jhope and he suggests that they call their members over to join the fun. 

"I think it'll be fun if we can get them to come. You've never met BTS before right? And I've never met Blackpink," he says. 

"They should be up at this hour right?" Jisoo asks as Jhope takes out his phone to call Namjoon.

"I hope he picks up. We had a schedule till late night yesterday, and ate 'somewhere' after that," he wiggles his eyebrows and Jisoo resists to roll her eyes.

"Hello, yah Namjoon ah, are you awake? Hehehee.."
"What are you doing?"
"I'm at the amusement park with my wife and it feels so empty. Do you want to join us?"
"Ok, we'll wait for you," 

 

He then hands his phone to Jisoo for her to make the next phonecall.

"Hello Jennie, good morning,"
"Are you up? The members too?"
"Wanna join us at the theme park you always wanted to visit? Yes, I'm having a date with my husband and he's bringing some friends,"
"See you then. Hurry up!" 

tumblr_olvumpLK1e1radycto1_400.giftumblr_odwxycHeYj1ui4a49o6_400.gif

Rapmon and Jennie had to surpress their laughter at their pretend phonecall when they are just meters away from each other. They have a clear view of Jisoo and Jhope from the cafés glass window. A young PD approaches them to put on their mics and instruct them to hide in a box near the entrance to surprise Jisoo and Jhope. 

Imagine 6 boys and 3 girls crouching in a cramped space while waiting for the cue to jump up.

 

"Ugh why are you sitting on me?"Jimin complains as Rapmon adjusts his position with his resting on his left shoulder.

"What are they talking about my legs are killing me," Jin is bending his knees and while leaning on the wall of the box. 

"Ahh, cramps! Helpp mee!" V stretches out his right foot but slowly whispers as the PD asks them to keep it down.

Jungkook who was crouching in a fetus position gets up but knocks Suga's chin and the older member glares at him. 

"Here let me help," Lisa, seated closest to V swiftly raises up his foot and exerts pressure to ease the cramp. Taehyung is surprised that she is doing it instead and pulls away from her. She is even touching his shoe with her bare hands. 

"Did it go away?" Lisa asks as she massages his calf. Taehyung didn't know what made the cramps go away but he's feeling another electrifying sensation where Lisa is touching him. 

tumblr_ols124LJgJ1ssnf1qo5_400.giftumblr_omjct7qsJC1vukzwio2_400.gif

"Ah, thanks but you didn't have to do that," V stutters and gives a nervous laugh. Lisa dusts her hands and sits next to Jennie away from him. V however took it in the wrong way and assumes she is back to ignoring him when she's just letting him have a wider leg space. She felt bad since part of the reason why he got the cramps is because he's crouching in the most uncomfortable position to give the girls more space. 

"Hoseok hyung better treat us to a nice meal for making us wait like sardines in this tiny space!" the tiny Jimin wipes his sweat with his sleaves as he peaks through a small opening. 

"Hey you, you're tiptoeing on my fingers!" Jimin scolds Jungkook who tries to take a look. He backs off abruptly but his knees accidently hit Jennie at the back of her head.

"Uh, sorry," he moves yet bumps into the unstable Jin and they both fell and lands on poor Rose. Jungkook's small bump causes a domino effect in the box and the members all fell ontop of each other. The girls scream loudly while the boys try their best not to squish the girls but they failed to do so.

"What is this?" Jhope and Jisoo opens the box. The members are toppled on top of each other while groaning. The girls are also on their knees helping each other up. 

"Hehe Surprise!!!" Sur.. suuurprise," everyone didn't forget their task and shouts incoherently at the ruined prank.

"Hahaha! How long have you guys been in here?" Jhope tears the box and the members finally get to stand straight. The boys wobble out of the way and felt so stupid for complying with the absurd idea. They also felt bad for Blackpink who are still rookies, now look like witches with their dirty clothes and disheveled hair. 

tumblr_ohxx2tTXEr1uu8qc2o1_400.giftumblr_ogk5m52mQt1tiu4e1o9_400.giftumblr_olymgkOScn1vtm8jwo1_400.giftumblr_olzjdydIYv1rqpkxto2_400.gif

"I'm sorry for kneeing your head earlier," Jungkook apologizes to Jennie. 

"I'm not sure who it was but I'm sorry I lost my balance and fell on top of you," Jin bows to them. 

"I think it was Rose," Jimin points to the poor girl. She had the worst luck when both Jin and Jungkook fell on her. When they got up, she bumps her head and landed on Jimin's lap. She instantly pushes him away but her foot accidently kicks Namjoon's chest. 

Lisa didn't have it better, seeing Jungkook about to fall, she avoids him but bumps into Suga and Jimin. Taehyung manage to catch her but Suga landed on both of them. (kyaa.. Taelice with sugar on top.. kkk... ok stop) The three of them abruptly stood up and while Lisa is balancing herself, she grabbed onto someone's hip and they both fell. Turns out it was Taehyung and as she retreats her naughty hands, she accidentally slapped Namjoon's face with the back of her palm.

tumblr_o00vv0MMiD1uhoj8so3_1280.jpgtumblr_o00vv0MMiD1uhoj8so4_1280.jpg

"I see you all got closer in such a short time, ey. Well done guys!" Jhope jokes to the members who won't stop apologizing to the girls. 

"This is a much better surprise than what was actually planned, right my husband?" Jisoo giggles at the funny sight. "So who's up for roller coaster? I'm getting the front seat!" she yells.

"C'mon girls, let's go!"

tumblr_ok3iyoC5UY1vjco6so2_400.gifimage