We got secrets

Not your ordinary WGM

[BTS fanmeeting, Auditorium 1]

The auditorium with a capacity of 500 people is jam packed with fangirls. They are equipped with some really expensive DSLRs and equally pricey lenses. The fanmeet today is somewhat special since every single fan have a chance to interact with the members of BTS up close.

"Wow wow wow! ARMYYYYs! Yeahhhh!" Suga howls loudly on the mic. The fans strain their necks to see him but he's not on stage. They look around and murmur to each other when Suga slowly emerges from the backdoor of the auditorium, surprising the crowd. He is followed by Jhope and Jungkook on both sides. They distribute lollipops to the screaming fangirls while making their way to the stage in front.

"Yo wassup!!" Rapmon and Jin enter from the left side of the auditorium, and they toss plastic flowers as they walk up the stage.

tumblr_ojl2g4r0ro1t95pnko1_540.gif

"Did you miss us?!" this time V says in the mic with his low voice accompanied by Jimin. They hand out little plushies to the cheering fans as they go on stage.

The event officially starts with an exchange of greetings, followed by a performance of their new song live for the lucky fans. Then they play games suggested by their fans. Next game is a lie-detector where they'll answer random questions written by the fans prior to the event.

 

"Who goes first?" Suga asks.

"The oldest one of course!" Jungkook points to Jin.

"Says who," Jin mocks the maknae."It's always the oldest one. Today the maknae will have the privilege. Kyaaaa, I'm such a kind hyung, here's a flying kiss," Jin says while showing his signature gesture to the fans.

tumblr_om3gd7seMO1w3g7xdo1_400.gif

"And I'm a kinder maknae, hyung first!" Jungkook retorts with an aggresive flying kiss.

"OK, Jin Hyung is first," Suga doesn't waste any time and calls him to sit on the chair, and takes out a list of 50 random questions to choose from.

"Which number?"

"1!"

"Jin hyung, have you ever stolen other members' stuff?"

"No." 《TRUTH》

"Next question,"

"I choose number 50."

"Have you been unsatisfied with you song parts?"

"What? Hahaha, yes!" 《TRUTH》

"This is too easy. Eyaaa, Armys are underestimating us!"

tumblr_of5ln2g5cu1vfeyceo1_540.gif

"Jin Hyung is doing well, now choose you last question,"

"Num 25."

"Have you ever kissed a girl this year?"

"No." 《TRUTH》

"Kyaaaaa! Jin made it! Give him a round of applause,"

Jin smiles like a champion while wiping his invisible sweat. The last question caught him off-guard yet he handled it like a pro. He didn't know the device is faulty or not but he managed to dodge to difficult question by staying calm and thinking of Suga in a girl's outfit. LoL Random.

tumblr_okw99yZv2G1s12ie4o1_400.gif

"Suga's next!" Jin grabs the mic and he'll be the MC this time round. Suga picks three random numbers to make things quick.

"Do you secretly dance to girlgroup songs in the shower?"

"NO!" 《LIE》

Everyone bursts out in laughter as Suga's secret is being exposed. He waves his hands in denial blaming the device is faulty.

"Kya, Suga! C'mon show us some dance moves!"

"Shall we see him dance?" Jin asks the crowd and they all shout yes.

tumblr_o8abxtFgT91tfp223o9_250.gif

"Ok, now we'll get to see Suga dance to a girlgroup song. What's hot right now.. Pick Me by I.O.I.! Music, cue!!"

Suga gets up and starts by pointing his right index finger upwards while jumping around. Jhope joins him to hype up the crowd. Soon after, even Rapmon follows, forming a triangle formation just like I.O.I.. Everyone laughs except V and Jungkook who cross their arms upon hearing that group's name. And seeing their hyungs happily dancing and singing to that song makes it even worse. Taehyung clenches his fist and puffs out a deep breath before stopping his hyungs from dancing.

"Everyone could do that childish dance, how about something cool, like Boombayah by Blackpink!" Taehyung subtly tries to change the song.

"Ya ya ya Boombayah?!" Jin laughs while whipping his head and feels dizzy afterwards.

"Blackpink yeahhhh! Music cue!" Jungkook lowfives V from the side and praises his suave attempt. He walks out to join his hyungs since he has the whole dance routine memorized. As the song starts with Jennie's rap, Suga raps in sync, changing the lyrics, "Bangtan in your area."

Jimin, boy oh boy, he is doing Rosé's part like he belongs in Blackpink. Jungkook calls V to join and the 4-member group Blackbangtan is formed. The fans were in awe as the boys really execute the dance perfectly. Suga even re-enacts the move when Jennie jumps and the other three catches her; and Jimin slides on the floor exactly like Rosé. The rest of the members clap along, and join the part where they dance around in circles to the chorus of Boombayah. Everyone twirls their head in sync and dances until the song ends.

tumblr_ogqc6clIT31sahinco2_400.gif

"Did you enjoy the dance??" Suga pants hard and feels proud that he somehow manage to show it publicly. Yes, the song he danced to in the showers was Blackpink's song. Who could blame him, he hears the song even more that BTS's own songs. V watches Blackpink's MV at least 10 times a day; Jungkook watches their dance video religiously; Rapmon watches their Inkigayo stages on repeat; Jimin hums to the song every chance he gets, and their oh so lovely Sejin hyung has been blasting the song in the car ever since it was released. Not that he's complaining, everyone around him seems to love Blackpink.

"Now it's Rapmon's turn." Jin takes the list of questions and makes Namjoon sit on the chair.

"But Suga Hyung didn't even finish his game, eyy," he complains but still sits down willingly.

"Your question, did you cry recently?"

"Yes." 《TRUTH》

The crowd goes aww at the revelation. Rapmon lowers his head as if holding his tears. He fans himself to dry his invisible tears and Jin pats him on the shoulder.

"Do you wanna tell us about it, Rapmon?"

"Army! Recently, I.. I" he lowers his head again and breathes out.

"Gwenchana!" the fans chants out, telling him it's ok.

"I've never told this to anyone, even my members," he starts and looks down again. The rest of the boys sense that he's telling the truth and focus on him.

…………..

"I went to the amusement park yesterday with the members, and I got the chance to ride the roller coaster," he tells that he feels happy since he felt the state he is in right now is just like riding a roller coaster, and the thrill of it only lasts for a moment.  However Rapmon omits some details to avoild spoiling the WGM episode.

"Eyyy," the fans saying that he's making it up. Rapmon just laughs it off and proceeds.

"Next question, did you experience any heart-fluttering moment today?"

"Yes!" 《TRUTH》

"Ooooh! Tell us about it," the members . Jhope subtly points upwards, indicating that perhaps the short interaction with i.o.i. earlier was the reason. Jimin catches the hint and laughs out loud while slapping Jhope's arms.

"Seeing all the fans after a long time makes my heart flutters!" Nice one Namjoon. He smiles and looks and Jimin and Jhope who give him a thumbs up.

"Ok next up, Jhope!!"

"Wait, I'm not finished yet," Rapmon complains but Suga shoos him from the seat.

"Jhope, are you ready?"

"Yes," he answers nervously and chooses three numbers.

"Ooh, interesting. Will you lend your members 10 Million won without asking them to pay back?"

"Yes." 《TRUTH》

tumblr_nsm2j5CKAz1tfp223o1_250.gif

The members all look at him in awe and clap their hands. "Hyung I need money! Give me some," they all shouted and attempt to sweetalk him.

"Ok, Jhope is really generous. Even though I'm not sure he has that kind on money in his bank account or not," Suga comments and the fans laugh at his witty remarks.

"Next question, kyaa, this is so embarrassing." Suga shakes his head.

"What? What is it?"

"Have you ever farted when performing your songs? Yah, who came up with this?" Suga laughs at the absurd question.

"Yes." 《TRUTH》

"It's normal, plus I can't really hold it in when you're jumping around the stage," Jhope laughs without being shy about it.

"Last, if you have a girlfriend right now..." Suga stops reading the question and tries to rephrase it. He wont take any risk in harming s.

"Let me rephrase this long question: when you're allowed to date, will ARMY still be your priority?"

"Yes!" 《TRUTH》

tumblr_odpczxLUZV1veulwxo1_500.gif

"Yes, I love you Armys," Jhope succeeded his round and stands behind Suga. He checks the original question and thanks Suga for putting it in a way that he'll answer well. The original question sounds a little provoking, 'If you have a girlfriend whom you dearly love at the moment and Army whom you treasure both fell into the ocean, who would you rescue?'

Jhope in a heartbeart will surely answer Army because he really has no one right now, and the true fans could confirm it. However when picturing a make-belief girlfriend drowning, a particular person popped up in his mind and he would've answered otherwise.

"Jiminie, you first question, were you ever dissatisfied with your manager?"

"No!" 《LIE》

"Let me explain," Jimin protests as the members threaten to call the manager on stage.

"I'm not dissatisfied, just maybe a little upset when Sejin Hyung teased me by saying we need to install baby safety chair in the car for me. Yahhhh!!! I'm not a baby Hyung!!!!" Jimin feels betrayed by the stupid device because he expose the secret himself.

"Actually, that wasn't Sejin Hyung's idea, it was Jungkook who told him that," Suga explains the real situation to Jimin.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!!!" Jimin yells at Jungkook while the playful maknae hides behind Jin.

tumblr_nxlrn3WBMs1tfp223o2_250.giftumblr_o7zgj9Esu11ua7m45o3_r1_250.gif

"Question number two, if you can turn back time, will you join BTS again?"

"Yes!" 《TRUTH》

"That's an easy one, next, if you could exchange bodies for one day as another BTS member, would you do it?"

"No!" 《TRUTH》

tumblr_okxkprRBym1w0rnqdo1_500.gif

"Everyone, our Jiminie did a great job. Give him a clap," Suga calls for V for his turn.

"Question for V, do you secretly search for fantaken pictures online?"

"Yes," 《TRUTH》

Taehyung nods as he points at the fans taking pictures of him as he recognizes few of them as his fansite masters.

"Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?"

"Yes." 《TRUTH》

"Oooh, when was it Taehyung ah?" Suga bravely asks as he knows V is really good at answering this sort of questions.

"The moment I step into this auditorium, and saw you sitting there waiting for me, my heart shakes and I can't seem to get hold of myself. Why are you doing this Army??" he teases them and the fans shout even louder.

"Kyaa, of course, our undying love for the fans." Jin says while blowing another kiss.

"Last, do you have pictures of female idol or celebrity saved in your phone?" Taehyung nervously glances at Suga and blinks as if asking for help. Suga nods to him and he quickly answers, "Yes." 《TRUTH》

"Our member V recently filmed a drama, and he acts alongside other famous actors and actresses,"

"Ah yes," V smiles knowing where this is leading. "I was telling the members how pretty and handsome everyone looked in traditional clothing and took a picture with Go Ara Sunbaenim to brag to them."

The fans clap along and cheers for him to do well in his drama. V gets up from his seat and turns his back to the crowd for a moment to mouth 'Thanks' to Suga hyung.

Look at these cute children

"Jungkook is the last one, are you all ready to expose him?"

"Yes!" the fans shout as the majority are Jungkook biased.

"First of all, lets start with this tricky question. Have you ever felt unhappy about your position in the group?"

"No." 《LIE》

"What are you unhappy about?" Jin asks him.

"I'm unhappy cos I'm the youngest and I don't get to do cool stuffs like Hyungs!"

"What stuff do you mean?" Jin asks him.

"Like working with the producer Hyungs; doing dramas like V Hyung or shooting varieties like Hobie Hyung," Jungkook confesses but yet he sounded more like a child whining.

tumblr_okwhmi8ZTq1saesuno1_400.gif

"But I'm the oldest and I also don't get to do those cool stuff like produce or act. So if you ask me who's the most dissatisfied person, it should be me!" Jin answers him back like another whiny child.

Everyone laughs seeing those two bicker with each other, like how they did in their Vlives.

"Next question, among the female idols promoting with you right now, do you see them as attractive, as in have you fallen for them?" Jungkook's face hardens. He wonders why Suga didn't try to help him like how he did for Jhope earlier.

"No." Jungkook finally answers. 《LIE》

His eyes widens in unbelief. What must he say to convince them otherwise. He looks at V for help and the guy just grins at him cheekily.

"Maknae Jeon Jungkook is all grown up. It would've been weird if he says no, right ARMYs?" Suga explains and everyone agrees. He is trying to put it in a way so that the fans wouldn't misunderstand and come up with ridiculous non-existance shipping theories.

"But recently, there's Blackpink who just debuted. I really like..." Jungkook starts to talk and the members nervously look at him. Everyone in BTS cherishes their newly developed friendships with the current trendiest girlgroup and are super lowkey about it to avoid unecessary scandal.

"...their style," he answers while smiling to the fans.

"Ya ya ya Boombayah," he dances while shaking his head super hard like the he always does. The fans cheer for him, as they know he's a big YG fanboy.

"Boom boom ba, boom boom ba," he directs his ears to the crowd as they all shouted, "OPPA!" Jungkook smiles and claps for the good sport shown by the fans.

tumblr_olrm7qWq3G1v91k6wo1_r1_400.gif

The fanmeeting proceeds with a signing event where everyone gets to go up on stage to high-five the members. The boys gave excellent fan service and paid close attention to everything the fans have to say. After 4 hours at the venue, they bid the fans goodbye and head straight home.

 

"Where is she?" Rosé looks at the time and walks back and forth in their living room. She and Lisa just reached home after practice and Jisoo is nowhere to be seen. Jennie is at the gym and informs them she has not seen Jisoo there either. Her phoneless situation makes it even harder for the members to locate her.

"Should we tell Jjangmae?" Lisa speaks up.

tumblr_ofxwexOmqG1vzpfazo4_400.gif

"I don't want Unnie to get into unecessary trouble with the company if we report this," Rosé scrolls her contacts to call Jennie.

"What should we do unnie? This has never happened before," Lisa anxiously says to Jennie right after she picks up.

"Calm down, I'm on my way home now and I'm keeping my eyes open, perhaps she's around here somewhere,"

"We'll join you Unnie," Rosé is already on her way out as she speaks.

"Should we split up?" the three of them face a dead end as they are back at YG building.

"Which route should we take?" Rosé opens the map on her phone and shows it the Lisa and Jennie.

"Hmm, it's better for you two to stay together since you have bad sense of direction, we don't want to have another search party for you," Jennie points to the longer route for the two, and she'll take the shorter one. The two maknaes nod and follow the map.

tumblr_ohvp6h8AuW1vcjuj1o6_r1_400.gif

"Jennie??? Hi there! I saw you leaving an hour ago why are you still here?" Seunghoon greets her from behind.

"Hi Oppa, I.. uh.." she contemplates whether to tell him the truth or not

"Jisoo unnie is missing and we're looking for her," she finally says it.

"Why don't you just call her? She's not the type to ignore your calls," Seunghoon looks at Jennie's restless face.

"She couldn't be contacted. She doesn't have a phone right now,"

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Long story, it broke and she hasn't bought a new one yet," Jennie wants to keep the conversation short.

"I'll look for her with you," Seunghoon calms her down and decides to join her.

"Which area have you covered?"

"Only this part, from our apartment to the company. Lisa and Chaeyoung are currently searching along this route," she points it out to him.

"I'll go this way and you take the main road," he tells Jennie and she nods.

"Be careful, Oppa," she walks ahead of him. "You too."

#Jennie #Kim #YG #BlackPink #KPop

Jisoo takes off her shoe and sits on them. She hums the melody over and over  again in her head with her eyes closed. She was making her way to the gym earlier and bumped into Jennie. The younger member immediately apologized for her harsh words and Jisoo admit she was being over sensitive today. From Jennie's point of view, she genuinely wants her Unnie to deliver her best and part of the plan was to trigger Jisoo so she could bring out deeper emotions before writing.

To sort out her thoughts, Jisoo jogs aimlessly along Han river until she reaches a quiet place to sit. And there, she lets herself be inspired with new ideas. She's been sitting with her eyes closed while humming and unknowingly she fell asleep in that crouching position until night falls.

tumblr_og1amuVm8N1v194kso2_500.gif

The lanky young man squints his eyes when he recognizes Jisoo's hat and her unique way of sitting. He quickly runs up to embrace her, "My God Jisoo, found you!"

Jisoo feels a familiar warmth and her hands automatically reaches out to return the hug. She smiles as she takes a whiff of his musky scent. Why does her dream feels so real?  Was it because all she had in her mind before dozing off was the good times she spent with him.

Jisoo slowly opens her eyes when Seunghoon calls her name loudly. "Op..pa?" she takes a good look and rubs her eyes in disbelief.