We got together 2

Not your ordinary WGM

"So, how are we suppose to pair them up?" Jhope and Jisoo discuss among themselves.

"Hmm, I'm not sure either. Jennie and Rosé seems comfortable with everyone," Jisoo glances at the girls smoothing out their hair.

"But Lisa, I'm worried she'll be too shy when she's alone without the members," After going back and forth, finally the two of them resort to drawing lots.

"Didididiidididiii, c'mon we ain't got all day," he says to Jimin who's taking his time. Upon Hobie's cue, they all open the folded papers.

"1" , "1", "1" Jennie, Rapmon and Jungkook are together in a group. Jungkook feels intimidated by Jennie's stern gaze and gulps. However, the confident Rapmon is with him so he puts on a brave front.

tumblr_nvo7yvxNgk1tfp223o2_250.giftumblr_oi3zjsqMQT1vcjuj1o4_400.giftumblr_nsgmuoL1U91tfp223o2_250.gif

"I got 2,"

"Me too,

"2" Suga, Jimin and Rosé are together. Rosé blushes upon remembering being in a close proximity with Jimin earlier.

tumblr_ny2huniiFC1tfp223o7_250.giftumblr_oi3zjsqMQT1vcjuj1o1_400.giftumblr_ny2huniiFC1tfp223o8_250.gif

 

"3!"

"3?"

"m??" Taehyung holds the paper sideways and the members laugh at his silliness. "Oh, 3" he squeals as he's grouped with Jin Hyung and his crush. Lisa puffs a breath of relief that she's not paired up with her cutie Oppa. She finds V's weird charms attractive but today he's not as talkative and playful.

tumblr_nv31aeg40L1tfp223o5_250.giftumblr_oi3zjsqMQT1vcjuj1o3_400.giftumblr_omb5buowJT1w40071o6_r1_400.gif

"Kyaaa, let's be on a friendlier terms, you girls can drop the formalities," Jhope tells them since Rosé kept calling them Sunbaenim.

"Yes, we're considered family now, just call us Oppa. Kekekeke," Jin adds. He clearly address the matter on camera so the public won't criticize the girls in future.

"My wifeu, let's go!" Jhope casually link arms with Jisoo. She shyly looks away but doesn't let go. Jungkook sees the couple walking ahead and feels a pang of jealousy even though he constantly reminds himself its all scripted. He hears someone clearing and he knew he was caught staring at Jisoo. "You should work on being more subtle," Jennie says in a low voice while nudging him gently before walking straight ahead.

"JK! C'mon we're heading to the roller coaster!" Rapmon calls for him after noticing his absence.

"Yes hyung!" He answers.

tumblr_ocr4z6Z3Aq1ui4a49o1_250.gifimage

 

They say, time flies when you're having fun. Both groups had the time of their life at the amusement park and were so reluctant to leave as they might not have another chance to do so again. As they bid the filming crews and staff goodbye, the boys and girls head back home.

The ride home in BTS's van is surprisingly quiet. They all glance out of the window while reminicing their day with the girls. Everyone immediately got comfortable after the small 'accident', and they constantly tease the couple every chance they got. Seeing Jhope being all gentlemanly and Jisoo responding lovingly on cam is too funny to them, knowing they bicker like there's no tomorrow once the PD yells cut.

The highlight of the day would be playing a game of dare: which team screams the most on the scariest ride will face a punishment chosen by the opposite team. The boys didn't think they'll lose so they choose a light punishment that is buying them ice-cream. The girls plotted among themselves and chose a rather cruel punishment, which is a complete makeover as disney princesses.

Guess what, everyone on set burst out in fits of laughter the moments seven boys came out of the costume store as Disney princesses. We have Rapmon as Cinderella; Jin Omma as Belle; Suga as Snow White, Jhope as Ariel, V as Jasmine, Jimin as Elsa and Jungkook as Tinkerbell. >.< That's what you get when you underestimate Blackpink. Jisoo laughed the hardest at Jhope's Ariel outfit, recalling her similar ensemble at their costume party weeks before. Jhope glared at her and made sure to plot a bigger revenge, after being embarassed on cam by his nemesis.

tumblr_oklx0zNtOR1w3swz8o6_r1_400.giftumblr_omibkmAWEJ1vjm2bjo5_400.gif

"See you tomorrow, boys!" Sejin's voice startles them. Everyone is still at daze but immediately got off the van.

"Goodnight Hyung," Rapmon shuts the door behind him.

"Jungkook ah, I'm hungry," V whispers to the maknae who's walking rather slow.

"Me too. I didn't get to eat alot earlier," Jungkook rubs his belly. The normally big eater is too shy around the girls that he couldn't savour his dinner properly.

"Let's get some burgers," V suggests and Jungkook nods.

"Anyone wants burgers? JK is buying!" he announces to the rest of the members.

"What?" Jungkook is surprised but yet doesn't protest. None of the members respond so the two just head to the nearest Burger King.

"Did someone say burgers?" a familiar cute voice calls out from the back. Lisa walks up to them and smiles widely.

"Yo, count me in! We're craving for some late night snacks too! C'mon," Jisoo squeezes herself between Lisa and Jungkook.

"Let's go!" V grins at the two girls. He walks like an excited kid with Lisa by his side.

"Tinkerbull is buying, woooaah" Jisoo praises Jungkook while he lowers his head shyly. He cringes at the nickname she came up for him today. Jungkook's muscular physique doesn't match the delicate image of Tinkerbell and his green ragged fairy costume he put on as a punishment made him look like Hulk instead. Jisoo consoled him that he's still a cute muscular fairy, but yet calls him Tinkerbull.

tumblr_okxkprRBym1w0rnqdo7_500.giftumblr_om5yz6JepV1ugu7o7o2_r1_540.gif

"It was really fun to have you guys today. I'm so glad you joined us," Jisoo says out of the blue while munching on some fries. The four of them are enjoying their food at the open playground of their apartment complex.

"We all did," Taehyung munches on his second burger. He slides his portion of fries to Lisa which she gladly accepts.

"Thanks Oppa!" She called him oppa, for real. V internally screamed like a fangirl.

"Ah, I'm sorry Sunbaenim," she bites her nails after realizing her slip of tongue.

"What are you apologizing for? I thought we agreed to drop the formalities," Taehyung raises his brows at Lisa.

"But, wasn't that just for the show?" she is careful to make sure she doesn't come of as rude especially being a foreigner.

"We really meant it, Lisa," Teahyung's serious voice made Lisa nervous, and his goofy smile was gone.

"Ok, Op..pa," she nods while quickly grabbing her coke and takes a long sip.

 

Jisoo laughs at the silly maknae and looks back and forth between V and Lisa. She's looking at him in a new light after seeing how he silently cares for Lisa without being creepy about it. And the occasional secret glances at Lisa is so heart-fluttering.

Jisoo taps Jungkook's arm and he looks up at her. His half-eaten burger has turned cold while he stares at it without eating. He was listening to Jisoo noona's unending narration of the day. Jungkook is someone who rarely sits still when his Hyungs are talking too much, yet he enjoys it when Jisoo is doing it.

tumblr_oaxgd7VLz01ua7m45o1_250.giftumblr_oaxgd7VLz01ua7m45o6_250.gif

"It's getting late, I'm sure you guys have schedules to attend tomorrow," Jisoo looks at the the time. They've been sitting outside for almost half an hour.

"We have MCountDown recording tomorrow and a fanmeet after that," Taehyung says but refuse to budge.

"Fanmeet? Wow, we never had one before," Lisa says and Jisoo nods sadly. "I wonder do we even have fans who'll come," she adds.

"What makes you say that?" Jungkook is curious to know.

"We barely promote and we don't get to interact with our fans so we don't know if we have any," Jisoo explains.

"You do appear in WGM with Hobie Hyung, I'm sure people notice you," V says to her.

"Yeah, judging from the comments," Jisoo lowers her head as if she's about to cry. Lisa looks at her Unnie worryingly and calls it a night.

"If you have a fanmeet, I'll definitely come Noona!" Jungkook belatedly announces when they are in the elevator together.

"Hahaha, thanks Tinkerbull but I'm afraid your fans wont be happy about it," Jisoo laughs while patting him. She feels that he doesn't really mean that but just saying it out to cheer her up.

"Goodnight Oppa! I'll watch your stage tomorrow!" Lisa bows to them once she and Jisoo Unnie exit the elevator.

tumblr_oghsl4PKPb1vflb2ro1_400.giftumblr_ofxwexOmqG1vzpfazo9_400.gif

"Yes, goodnight!" they both answer in unison. Once the elevator door closes the boys lose their chill and squeal like teenage girls who just got to talk with their crushes. They grab their chest to calm their nervous heartbeat. The elevator reopens once it reaches their floor and they are back to normal. They take deep breaths and compose themselves before entering their apartment.

"Where were you?" Jennie and Rosé greet the two girls like parents waiting for their children who came home late.

"We told you we were hungry so we went to grab something to eat," Lisa explains.

"And where's the food?" Rosé looks at both of them who enter empty handed.

"In here, duh," Jisoo answers nonchalantly.

"What? None for us? I thought you were getting food for all of us," Rosé looks at Lisa, maybe she's hiding it in her hoodie.

"Hahaha.. yeah none for you! Serves you right you lazy a$$, you didn't even wanna go with us," Lisa sticks out her tongue while sprinting to her room.

"Say that again?!!"

"Lazy A$$$!! HAHAHAH"

tumblr_nyguf6HxLb1tfp223o5_250.giftumblr_oi3zjsqMQT1vcjuj1o2_400.giftumblr_oldwot6uv91tf03peo1_400.gif