We got teased

Not your ordinary WGM

tumblr_og49rjwtTO1ucknnlo1_500.gif

tumblr_og49rjwtTO1ucknnlo2_500.gif

"CHICKEN AND CHILL???"

“Pfft, what was that?” Rapmon laughs out loud at V’s random pick up line.

“Taehyung ah you can’t be serious,” Jimin nudges him.

“What? There’s nothing wrong with neighbors visiting each other’s place right? Plus, I wanna see Lisa,”

“Are the girls really coming over?” Jungkook wonders. Apart from Jisoo, he never actually interacted with the other 3 girls. If they were really coming it will be a nice chance to clear the misunderstanding between them and have a fresh start.

“We can’t have them at our place. Not with the state our dorm is in right now,” Suga reminds them as they walk into their living room. Jin, who is doing the cleaning as usual, welcomes them. “We can’t have who?” he asks while turning off the vacumm cleaner.

“This genius thinks it will be fun to invite some girls over to chicken and chill.” Jhope rolls his eyes at V while explaining it. “Eh? Who? Where do you guys meet?”a thousand questions come to Jin’s mind. “Aissh, someone please explain it to me,” he complains out loud when all members ignore him.

tumblr_ogf3aag37U1vs3fkro3_r1_540.gif

 

“Kai, Kuma, Dalkommie! We’re home!” Jennie calls out the little puppies the moment she opens the door. The puppies all race towards the girls excitedly to welcome them.

“Chicken and chill? Hahahaha,” Lisa takes off her shoes and falls down as she’s still half laughing and half crying.

“Which one of them said that?” Rosé genuinely wants to know. She only remembers Rapmon and JHope’s voice from their previous interaction.

“I don’t know. I guess they’re just fooling around.” Jisoo shrugs her shoulders.

“But seriously unnie, I still can’t believe it’s them. And we’re living right below them, how interesting is that.” Rosie follows Jennie with the puppies to the kitchen to feed them,

“Hmm, I’m not sure it’s a blessing or curse. Well, when we met that JK weirdo, who would’ve thought he’s a member of an idol group,” Jennie calls him by his initials. “My instinct were right, that he was hiding something,”

“Well, if you put it that way, he’s probably just being cautious.” says Jisoo.

“Wohoo, cutie oppa is just upstairs. this is so exciting,” Lisa giggly says. She is now a silent fangirl of Jungkook after seeing his live performance.

“Lisa, please don’t call him that. We’re their junior so it’s more appropriate to call him Sunbaenim.” Rosie corrects her.

“Ah, why not? I won’t call him that in public, just here,” she whines.

“Just make sure no one else hears this. We don’t want to get into trouble,” Jennie sternly says and Lisa pouts.

tumblr_oggrm2Cx991vsfon9o1_540.gif

 

It’s midnight and the boys are still up. They are having a two-days fan meeting in Japan and their flight will be in the morning. Since it’s their first oversea trip after a while, their CEO granted them 4 extra days to travel around. The boys excitedly pack up their suitcases and once they're done, they look up interesting places to visit. They've been to Japan countless times but they never had the chance to explore the country. Most of the time, they would either be in hotel rooms or concert halls.

“Jimin ah, Jungkook ah, what do you want to do in Japan?” Jin asks them while flipping through the travel guide booklet.

“Hmm, I wanna explore the city, and go shopping,” Jimin tells them.

“I ‘d like to try their street food, and ride the bullet train,” Jungkook adds.

“I heard the night view is amazing. We must see that,” Jhope shows the pictures he found on the internet to them.

“Very well. It’s better to plan ahead and know where to go,” Jin marks the pages while Rapmon plans a rough schedule.

“And you Suga? What do you wanna see?”

“Disneyland! And Gundam museum!”

tumblr_ogl4jswvb31un8hsio2_400.giftumblr_nu2i6fCT2O1qagqqso8_400.gif

 

Suga may look mature and tough when on stage but he’s still a kid at heart. Well, most of them too. They have a certain image to maintain in front of people but when they are together, they can truly be themselves. Like immature schoolboys who enjoy doing simple things together.

For the boys, getting to where they are today is not an easy feat. Their youthful years were sacrificed for long hours of training, with the hope of debuting in an idol group. The boys all went through rough times, and what’s worse is that they were competing among themselves for a spot in the group. The tension and unease between members were unbearable and had lead into serious verbal fights.

Soon after they got the news about their final lineup in BTS, the members naturally reconciled and grew a strong bond. However their hardship didn’t end there. The members had to work hard to get their group’s name out there in the competitive idol world. Those 3 years of hard work and perseverance have paid off. Now, BTS is basically a household name in Korea. (Except Blackpink, well, since they live under a rock)

tumblr_ofi0730mlM1utqnoto1_500.gif

 “Where’s V hyung?” Jungkook looks around. “He was here just a minute ago,”

“Probably sleeping, the light’s out,” Jimin takes a peek from the bedroom's half-closed door.

From the edge of the balcony, V strains his neck to peep into the girls’s living room. He was about to go to bed when he heard giggles coming from the floor below him.

From where he is standing, he catches a glimpse of someone drinking tea, and another blonde girl dancing with her puppy.

“Bultarune.. Fireee~ Fiiireee~” she sings while making the puppy dance with its two front paws.

“How cute, she’s singing our song,” V smiles at the sight of Lisa. He sings along without realizing it.

tumblr_og70ylY4fG1ucmwk0o1_540.gif

 

“Shh, I hear something,” Rosé says to Jennie and Lisa.

“Can’t you hear it too? There’s someone singing in the middle of the night,” Rosé follows where the sound is coming from. She inches nearer to their large window.

“Ommo,” she jumps when seeing V looking directly at her.

“What?” Jennie and Lisa walk to the window and look up.

“You scared me,” Rosé clenches her chest after recovering from her shock.

“Oh hello Sunbaenim,” says Lisa with both hands on the edge of the window while making a slight nod to V.

 

tumblr_ogannwNYZO1tjgn7wo1_400.gif

 

“Annyeong!” he smiles goofily. “Your dog is really good at dancing, and great song choice, Fireee~~ ”

“Ohmy, were you spying on us?” Jennie feels uncomfortable with his remarks. And from where he’s standing, he sure can see everything going on in their living room.

“Yes,” he simply says. “I can hear you girls from up here,”

“P€rver+!!” Jennie blurts out and shuts the window in frustration. He may be a Sunbae but for him to bluntly admit something like that really is off-putting. And he even dared to invite them over to his place when they barely know each other. “Let’s go to sleep now.”

“Huh? What did she say?” V is confused at Jennie’s sudden burst of anger.

“Oh well, at least I got to speak to Lisa,” the happy alien skips to his bed and dozes off immediately.

tumblr_npge6zhAnX1rlfg56o1_500.gif

 

[Incheon International Airport]

tumblr_n9z3ypUBfc1s2f7b6o1_500.gif

*Click click* sounds of unending camera shutters and flashes are heard the moment the boys get off their large transporter. Almost 30 different people, mostly fangirls, yell for the boys to ‘look here’. They are used to this kind of attention. The boys stood in a line before walking towards the departure gate.

[To our Japanese fans, see you soon! Goodbye Seoul, see you in a week..]

V uploads a selfie of him with a cute wink on twitter before boarding their flight. He and the members look forward to their time in Japan.

 

 

[YG Ent]

“Girls, this week will be your last week of promoting, so I hope you girls give 100% on your goodbye stage.”

“Yes Sajangnim!” the girls reply with loud voice.

 “Jisoo, follow me to my office,” CEO Yang calls for Jisoo and walks out of the practice room.

“Yes,” she looks and Jennie questioningly but heads out immediately.

tumblr_ohpn5bAI5P1vui4aco1_400.gif

Jisoo stands nervously with both arms clasped in front of her.

“What is this about Sajangnim?”

“Hmm, Jisoo yah. Please be honest with me. Are you seeing someone nowadays?” He asks her out of nowhere.

“I’m not sure what do you mean by that,” she nervously answers.

“Are you dating someone?” he repeats it to her.

“No, no! I’m not!” Jisoo strongly denies.

“There’s a rumour I heard, telling me otherwise,” CEO Yang looks at her while crossing his arms.

“I’m really telling the truth Sajangnim. I’m not dating or seeing someone right now,” Jisoo answers with shaky voice. Even though she’s telling the truth, she feels that she’s about to cry from CEO’s terrifying tone.

“Yes, I know. I trust my artists more than those rumours.”

Jisoo sighs in relief. She wonders why Sajangnim is asking her all these out of the blue.

“I received a call from the PD of ‘We got married’. They are really adamant about having you on their show. Those sneaky staffs even try to blackmail me with these.” He shows Jisoo a screenshot of her with a tall guy leaning close to her face. Judging from her outfit, it was during her appearance on Inkigayo last time.

Jisoo is shocked at the stolen picture of her and Jhope. Who exactly spread those photos to her CEO?

Imagen de gif, kpop, and yg

“This isn’t what you think it is, Sajangnim. We just had a small accident and we were talking it out, that’s all,”

“There's a reason why I always warn you girls to be careful. If the tabloid reporters caught this, dating news about you and this idol would be all over the internet by now,”

Jisoo flinches when Sajangnim raises his voice. She needs to always be conscious of her every actions in the future, especially when there are so many eyes watching.

“I’m sorry Sajangnim. I will be careful next time,” she lowers her head apologetically.

“Good. Speaking of variety shows, I have some plans but I’m not sure if you girls would do well,” She looks up at CEO Yang. Just when she thought the meeting is over he suddenly brings up another topic.

“About that, Sajangnim, it is totally fine if you say no. It’s more important for us to focus on our music.”

“Actually, I have the opposite thought. I’d like you girls to be more exposed.”

Jisoo stared at him wide-eyed.

CEO Yang nods, “That’s right, you’re going on that damn show!”

Imagen de gif, lisa, and jisoo

 

A lean and energetic guy walks up two stairs at a time towards the highest floor of YG building while humming the melody of the new song he composed. He’s excited to present his final masterpiece to the CEO.

“Thank you Sajangnim,” Jisoo repeats before closing the door slowly. She backs up a few steps and takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“He gave you a hard time?” he startles her from behind.

“Ah, you scared me.” Jisoo rubs her chest and glares at his playfulness.

“Chill guuurrrlll. It can’t be that bad since he favors you girls the most,” he sarcastically adds.

“What are you talking about?”

“I heard he gifted you girls a new dorm, and added some personal touches. That’s pure favoritism with a capital F I’d say,”

“Hey! The girls worked hard okay. We earned this fairly,”

“Pfftt, as if me and the members are not putting any effort. We finally got a proper place one year after our debut, imagine that.” 

Jisoo rolls her eyes at his childish arguments. Why is he trying to pick a fight over the smallest matter? “I’d suggest you try better next time. Perhaps add in a dash of manners while you’re at it,” She walks away to end their pointless conversation.

 “That’s right Kim Ji Soo, walking away from your problems, like you always do,” he shouts and combs his hair in frustration.

“That’s exactly what I did, oppa…” she walks into the washroom and locks herself in one of the stalls. There Jisoo cries her eyes out, and her sobs gradually turn into hiccups. Once she returns to her normal breathing, she leans on the wall and rests her head as her eyelids become heavier.

Imagen de gif, gifs, and yg

tumblr_ofwdy4kDuW1vui4aco1_1280.gif