Friendship…over!

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Sorry for updating just now.

*Narrator’s POV*

It’s almost dismissal time but Kyurin is still busy doodling at the back of her notebook. She is pretty not in herself again, like the past few days because of the feeling inside her.

“It’s dismissal…aren’t you going home?” one of her classmates poke her which brings her back to reality.

“Oh! Dismissal?” she said in surprise. Her classmate looks at her weirdly.

“Are you okay?” she asked her.

“Yes.” Kyurin assured her. Then she starts packing her things quickly as soon as her classmate leaves her.

Little she didn’t know something important from her will be taken away because of the simple thing she lost.

 

*Amber’s POV*

The club’s training gets harder and harder every day. I am so exhausted because of it that I hurriedly change my clothes and walked out of the campus when I remembered my notes at my desk.

“Aish! I wanted to go home early and rest.” I muttered to myself as I walk to our room.

When I got there I quickly went to desk and got my notes.

“I can go home now.” I happily sang. Then a notebook caught attention. It’s a blue notebook lying under somebody’s desk. I quickly went and pick it up. Whoever it is, I’ll just return it to him/her tomorrow.

 I started scanning the notebook to find out who owns it. But the back page caught my eyes. There are a lot of doodle writings there but mostly of it is a name…Kyuhyun oppa’s name. I got curious who really owns it so I made another scan again.

My eyes widen in horror when I saw who owns it.

 

*Kyurin’s POV*

I was unpacking my things to start my homework when I notice that my blue notebook is missing. I gasp in horror.

‘Oh my! I must have left my notebook at school! Maybe it fell under my desk while I’m fixing my things.’ I thought.

‘Pabo Kyurin! Pabo!’ I scold myself. Something important is written at the back of it. And nobody should see it or else!

Then my phone suddenly rings. It’s from Amber so I quickly answered it.

“Hello? Amber~” I said.

“Kyurin-ah, can we meet at the park?” she asked seriously.

“Why?” I asked backed.

“I found something that belongs to you at the classroom” she replied.

‘My notebook!’ I thought, relieved.

“Really? Is it a blue notebook?” I asked.

“Yes” she answered.

Ok, I’ll be right there. But Amber…” I said.

“What?”

“Please don’t open nor scan it.” I plead.

“Ok…” she blankly answered then hung up. I stared at my phone weirdly.

‘What’s wrong with her?’ I asked myself but shrugged the thought off. I quickly go out of the house and went to the park.

As I got there, I quickly spotted Amber.

“Amber!” I called out, she looks at me and I walked me my notebook.

“Here~!” she said as soon as I got there and handed me my notebook.

“Thank you Amber.” I sang as I hugged the notebook.

“You…” she started.

“What?” I asked her.

“You like Kyuhyun-oppa” she said, tone accusing.

“What do m-mean? I-I like Kibum-oppa, you know that.” I nervously said.

“Liar~” she growled.

I’M not-!” I was cut by her.

“Stop lying! I saw all the writings at the back of notebook!! You like him too! You also like Kyuhyun-oppa!” she shouted as she broke down into tears. I tried to comfort her she just pushed me away.

“Amber…” I said weakly.

“Don’t touch me! I hate you! You’re a liar! I hate liars!” she shouted.

“Amber…” the only word I can say. I tried hard as possible to restrain my tears but they just come out unwillingly.

“You told me you don’t like Kyuhyun-oppa. That he is nothing but a friend and rival to you. I trusted you. Now the secret had been revealed. I finally understand why you suddenly become close to him. You’re taking advantage of your friendship towards Kyuhyun-oppa” she sobbed.

“IT’s not like that…” I sobbed too.

“OH! I-it’s more than that? Are you two secretly dating each other behind our back? It’s possible!” she yelled at me.

“No…” I said weakly.

“You betrayed me! You betrayed Kibum-oppa! You betrayed both of us. What kind of best friend are you? You’re a horrible person! I hate you!!!! Don’t come near me again! Our friendship is over!” she said as roughly removes our friendship bracelet and throw it on the ground. Then she angrily steps on it.

“I don’t want to see you again!” she said as she walked away. I pick up the bracelet at the ground and dust it off.

“Amber-ah…” I said, tears still falling.

“I know this will happen. That’s why I keep convincing myself that I can’t love him. I’m still sorting my feelings. Amber, I didn’t mean to like Kyuhyun-oppa. I didn’t, I swear…But what can I do? It happened before I know it.” I said between sobs as I continue to weep.

 

 

A/N: isn’t she too harsh towards Kyurin? Hmm… Maybe she knew that she stand no chance against Kyurin. HAHA! Lol. Maybe she can also sense that Kyuhyun likes Kyurin. Aigoo… I don’t know. Tell me what you think. ;)