Kibum’s True Feelings

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hello? Still disappointed about last chapter? Awww… anyway, here’s another chapter for you guys. ;)

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

I was bored at my room so I decided to watch TV. As I got to the living room I quickly spotted Kibum, sitting on the sofa and staring blankly at his phone. I walked over him and sat down beside him.

“Your phone will melt if you continue to stare at it like that.” I jokily told him. He looks at me then smiled.

“It will not” he said, I smiled.

“Phones are for calling and texting not for staring. Why are you staring at it?” I asked him.

“I’m not…” he said then quickly put his phone to his pocket.

“Aye… ‘I’m not’.” I told him, imitating his voice and the way he stares at his phone. He laughed then poked me.

“I’m really not…I’m just thinking” he said then rested his back at the sofa.

“Thinking?” I asked him.

“I’m thinking of Kyurin-ah. I haven’t seen her for awhile. Although I always text and call her, I’m still wondering how she does” he said as he stares at the ceiling.

“Oh…” I voice out my thought. I stared blankly at the TV.

‘I guess that’s what Kyurin’s also doing right now.’ I thought then sighed.

“Kibum-ah…” I called him. He looks at me.

“You really like Kyurin huh?” I continue. From the corner of my eye I saw him blushed.

“Yah! Don’t ask such question like that out of blue” he said shyly.

“And, I do really like, no, love her” he added.

“Why do you like her?” I asked him straightly. He punched my shoulder slightly.

“Am I on a hot seat? Hidden camera? I told you don’t ask such questions out of blue” he said nervously. I look at him seriously.

“What’s the fuss all about? It’s just the two of us here. No hot seat, no hidden camera, no everything.” I told him.

“You’re weird…” he said.

“Why are you asking me that kind of question?” he asked.

“I already know that you like her for a long time but never really know the reason behind it.” I answered him. He sighed then continued to stare at the ceiling. It’s been a one long minute before he talked again.

“Kyurin-ah…she’s like the sun of my life” he said seriously. I look at him.

“Sun?” I asked. He nodded.

“She gives light to my dark life. When I went here by myself that’s the first time I got away from my family. It’s hard and lonely for me to live, to adjust. I felt so lost. Although I know that the hyungs are there for me, I still felt lost. Then everybody started worrying about me. I don’t want to see everybody so worried about me so I forced myself to fake all my happiness, smiles and laughter. I’ve been a person who is what everybody wanted me to see. I’m not myself. Until I meet Kyurin…” he stated then smiles.

“She…brings the old Kibum back and made me better. She brings my happiness, smiles and laughter into life. I, myself, admit that if she’s not around, I’m still my old self; the Kibum that what everybody wanted me to be. That’s why she is my sun of my life. She’s the one responsible of making me smile and laugh, and most especially, be myself again” he continues then looked at me. I look away then sighed.

‘If he’s feelings for her are so deep then…’ I thought disappointedly.

‘No! I won’t give up my feelings for her. I’ll still fight him even though he is my best friend.’ I told myself but then gave off another sigh.

“If somebody likes her too, will you fight for your love for her?” I asked him.

“Of course! I won’t lose my sun” he said.

“Even though I am the one you’re fighting?” I asked him. He caught off guard by my question and looked so surprise.

“Eh?!” he said. I laughed.

“I was just joking. But will you fight me for your love?” I asked. He was silent for a moment then look at me.

“Even it is you who will I’ll be fighting, I’ll still fight for her” he said. I smiled at him then he smiled back at me.

“It’s getting late, I’ll be sleeping.” I told him.

“More on playing starcraft” he said then laughs.

“You should have said, ‘may the best man wins’.” I told him as I stood up and patted his shoulders.

“Eh? What?” he asked confused.

“Good night.” I told him as I walk away. But I paused before I got out of the living room then turned to him.

“By the way, I also like Kyurin-ah. I love her and I will not lose to you.” I seriously told him then walked back to my room.

“May the best man wins.” I heard him said.

‘I will definitely not lose.’

 

 

A/N: whattcha think?? ;”> ♥