When Cho Kyuhyun looks back

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: because everybody demanded for this. Here it is~!

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

“Of course!” she said then I start to walk away without looking back at her.

She maybe thinks I suddenly act weird but hell I don’t care. Every single thing about her relationship with Bummie hurts me….a lot! I can’t stand the pain anymore so I just leave. If she’ll date Bummie, what will happen to me? What will happen to my feelings? This is what I’m really afraid of…too much pains. I really should have known form the very start that everything will end up like this.

“You’re not a future teller so it’s ok not to know” my devil said, surprisingly comforting me and my pains.

“Although she’ll be dating your best bud, you should have confessed to her, at least tell her about your feelings. So that in the end you’ll not regret not telling her a single thing” my angel said.

‘Should I?’ I asked.

“Yes” they both answered.

‘Maybe you’re both right.’ I sighed then stop walking. I turn my back and look at the girl of my dreams.

‘At least she’d know what I feel.’ I told myself. Then I started walking back at her. I stop in front of her. She looks up at me. I don’t know where I got that courage but I just have the urge to bend down and planted my lips on hers. I close my eyes and kiss her gently. Cupping her face, my hands are caressing her soft cheeks. Then I just felt a hot liquid slowly falling from her close eyes. I pulled away and look at her. She’s crying! Cho Kyuhyun, wth!!

“I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry.” I said as I sat down beside her again and place my forehead on hers.

“I’m really sorry…I just—I don’t know—I’m sorry.” I told her sincerely. I can’t hold back my heart anymore. It’s already making its way towards Kyurin.

“W-why?” she whispered to me. Her tone is so confused and her voice sound like she’ll be crying anytime now. I pulled away from her and look at her eyes. I took her hand, placing it over my left chest.

“This is why…” I paused, letting her feel my ranging heart beats.

“Believe me or not but this is really why. I don’t know how but it’s just like that. Maybe it’s been inside me for so long that I didn’t want to admit it myself that’s why I treat you as rival. But, I finally understand everything when we become close to each other. I always thought it’s a mystery why I always watch your moves, feeling hurt when you’re with Kibum and feeling so utterly happy and warm inside when you smile at me. But heck, it’s not really a mystery; it’s just that I like you. I really like you to the point that, which like already turns into crazily in love. You may say yes or no to Kibum, but what’s really important to me is that I’ve deliver my feelings for you. Say yes to him and date him but that will never stop me from loving you.” I said sincerely. She took a deep breath before speaking.

“I asked you this before and I’m asking you again. Should I say yes to him?” she asked me.

“I don’t really understand, but since you asked me then, I’ll say no.” I told her.

“Then I’ll say no to him” she said then give me a smile.

“Why? Don’t you like him?” I asked, pretty confused.

“Silly, I admit, I had liked him. That’s why I had a hard time deciding for my answer. But since you told me to say no, so I’ll definitely say no to him” she said.

“Had liked him?” I asked back.

“You’re the one I like now Kyuhyun-oppa” she said sweetly then smiled at me. I smiled back at her and caress her cheek with my hand.

“Thank you Kyurin-ah.” I said then lean in for another sweet and gentle kiss. It took longer than expected that leave us breathless when we pulled away. I chuckled.

“Saranghaeyo, wifey.” I said as I place my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. She chuckled.

“I love you too, Kyuhyun-oppa, my hubby” she said as she placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hand on my waist. I hold her other hand, intertwining my fingers with hers and rested my head on her head.

“The stars shines brightly tonight.” I said with a smile.

“They always are when I’m with you” she said.

“Yeah, they always are.” I agreed and kiss her head.

This night, the stars shine so brightly. And they are the only witnesses to our vows.

 

“Yes definitely they are”

 

 

A/N: satisfied? ;)) Well I am. I want to see your comments about this chapter so…comment please! And oh, btw, this maybe my last update for the week, if there are no ideas that would struck my mind right now. Anyway, I’ll be going back to school this Monday so…yeah, I won’t be able to update fast. But don’t worry, I maybe updating by Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. So have a nice weekend guys! ;D