I Miss ‘Him’

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Another update guys! ;D

*Kyurin’s POV*

It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve moved out of Kyuhyun’s house. It’s also been 3 weeks since I last saw Kibum oppa and Kyuhyun. They barely come to school because of their super busy schedules. They’re preparing for their comeback so they’re really busy. I’m a little bit worried about them because I heard that few of the members got sick because of their schedules.

I sighed.

“Yah! What’s with the sigh?” Amber pokes me slightly as she drags a chair beside me.

“Ah…uh, nothing.” I told her.

“What’s with you?” she asked.

“Nothing…” I answered.

 “Really? You seem to be somewhere else. Thinking very deeply about something else” she said suspiciously.

“Aigoo…you’re thinking too much Amber.” I said.

“I’m your best friend Kyurin. I know you. You can’t lie to me. Now, what’s running inside your mind right now that you even sigh by thinking it? Or maybe should I say ‘who’?” she said.

“I told you, it’s nothing.” I said.

“Aigoo…such a liar. Tell me, you’re thinking about Kibum oppa right?” she asked. I quickly blush at her question.

“I knew it! I knew, you already miss him right? I can perfectly understand you” she said with a smile then tapped my shoulders.

“Y-you do?” I asked her. She proudly nodded.

“We feel the same way. I also miss Kyuhyun oppa so much. I haven’t seen him in 3 weeks” she pouted.

“You really like him huh?” I asked her.

“Deh…” she answered then quickly blushed.

I blinked. “What’s so great about him huh?” I asked as I look outside the window beside me.

“Eh?! Well, everything about him is so great” she answered shyly.

“Really?” I asked. She nodded.

“So, you like him because of that?” I asked her.

“Yes, but it’s not really his greatness that I really adore. It’s his eagerness to do work to reach his dreams. And also I really like how he’s so proud of his weaknesses and strive harder to overcome it” she said and looks at me as if who she see’s now is Kyuhyun.

“He’s so lucky…” I mumbled.

“Aigoo! Let’s not talk about him anymore okay? The more I talk about him, the more I miss Kyuhyun” she said as she pouted again. Then suddenly he phone rings.

“Excuse me…” she said as she left me. I sighed. I took out my phone, opened it and stared at a certain photo.

It’s not really Kibum oppa who I really miss right now. The truth is, he’s always texting and calling me every time he can. It’s this boy that stirred up my feelings a few days before I move back to our house. I really miss him. I so damn miss him every day that pass without me seeing him. I’m also super worried about him because the last time I saw him, he looked so tired. I sighed again. what I’m feeling right now is so different. The one that I must have been really missing right now is Kibum oppa because he’s the one that I like right? But why? That boy, why do I miss him so much?

“What have you’d done to me?”

 

 

A/N: the continuation of the last chapter will be posted next. ;)) ♥