Preparation: Day Six!

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Yey! A double update. It’s my gift to you guys ‘coz I don’t know when I’ll be able to update again. And yeah, I’m sorry for this chapter.

*Narrator’s POV*

As Kyuhyun entered his room, hot tears unconsciously come out of his eyes. He felt really weird and hurt at the same time. He didn’t know why he felt like this. But for him, what really hurtful is the things that happened to him this day; though this feeling is not new to him, after seeing Kyurin and sick Kibum together. What is really weird is that it’s more painful that what he feels when he sees Kyurin with Kibum at school.

He tried to wiped off the tears for the nth times as he walked towards his bed, but the hot tears didn’t seem to stop. Irritated because of this, he just lies down and forces himself to sleep. Hoping that the pain and tears would stop and his weird feelings would be back to normal.

“What are you doing to me Kyurin sshi?” he asked himself as he closes his eyes.

 

*Kyuhyun’ POV*

*flashback*

=sometime in English class=

“Okay. So it settles everything except for the ending.” I told Kyurin.

“Deh… I was wondering what the ending will be” she said.

“I’ll tell you at home. And yeah, I’ll be-!” then her phone rang.

“Excuse me” she said, I nodded. After a few minutes she comes back, looking like she’s not in her normal self.

“So what are you saying again?” she asked me but she seems to be not interested.

“I was saying is that I’ll be waiting for you this afternoon at the front gate. We need to go home together this time or else I’ll be receiving a lot of…Yah! Are you listening?” I asked her, poking her slightly. She seems to be pulled out of her thoughts.

“Yeah…See yeah” she said as she walked away.

“What happened to her? She’s acting like that after she receives a phone call? Is there a problem?” I asked myself, getting back to my seat.

=skip!=

*dismissal time!*

“I can’t believe this! It’s Saturday yet they still let us come to school. Can’t we have free time besides Sunday? I bet next time…they will let us…come to school on Sundays also…yah, are you listening? Are you fine?” I asked her, waving my right hand in front of her face, while we’re walking back to my house.

“Um...oh…yeah, why?” she asked. I stop walking, she did too.

“Are you okay? You seem so spaced out for the whole day since that phone call. Is there a problem?” I asked her, she looked down and then looked up at me with a worried face.

“Kibum oppa’s sick” she said.

“Oh! I should’ve ever thought.” I thought.

“And I’m worried to death about him” she added.

“Duh, it’s written all over your face.” I thought sarcastically.

“I don’t know what to do. I don’t know his address” she said sadly. I sighed then grabbed her hand and started to drag her to the opposite direction.

“W-where are we going?” she asked. I didn’t answer.

“Yah! Where are we going?” she yelled.

“I’m taking you to Kibum’s house so shut up will you?” I said as I held her hand tighter.

“T-thank you” she said after a minute.

‘Yeah…yeah…thank me if you want. I just don’t want to see you act like that so I did this. If I didn’t you’ll be acting like that until you see him again.’ I thought inwardly, a little bit sad.

*Kibum’s house*

We reached Kibum’s house in less than 20 minutes. When we got there, Kyurin’s expression turned to worried and happy at the same time.

“Why are you up oppa?” she asked Kibum the moment he opened the door of his house.

“Oh, Kyuhyun and Kyurin-ah, why are you here?” Kibum weakly asked in repl.

“Visiting your sick body.” I joked, Kyurin glared at me. Kibum chuckled.

“Come inside” he said as he set the door wide.

=SKIP!=

‘It’s already past 6 pm and we need to go home now. Before that I need to tell this to the members. They’re probably worried about Kibum.” I thought so I excused myself to them and make a phone call outside Kibum’s room.

After I made a phone call I go back inside Kibum’s room. He’s finally asleep while Kyurin looks at him. I come to her side and patted her shoulder. She looked at me.

“Let’s go home.” I whispered then I head out of the room with Kyurin following me behind.

“Kyuhyun sshi…” she mumbled once were out.

“Hm?” I said as I turned around to look at her.

“I’ll be staying behind” she said.

“S-staying behind?” I said, she nodded.

“B-but what about practice?” I asked.

“Let’s do it tomorrow” she said as she turns her back at me. I grabbed her hand and said,

“Come on, let’s head home. Kibum can perfectly take care of himself,” in my most sincere voice.

“I-I’m sorry but…you should come home now Kyuhyun-sshi. Auntie Cho is already worried. I’ll call her and tell her I’ll be staying here tonight” she said as she shook her hand away from my hold.

“So, Kibum’s more important than your studies?” I said in low sad voice, keeping my straight face.

I know I had no chance to bring her home because she already decided, but I can’t stand seeing her with him. If the pain that she unconsciously brought to me awhile ago when I saw how she took care of Kibum is somewhat still bearable. I can’t think I can still handle it with the thought of those two will be together for the whole night.

“No, of course my studies are more important than him but-!” she said, I cut her.

“I get it…I know he’s more important to you. But you should also think that this is out play. It’s not just your grade will be affected, also mine.” I said with a bit of sarcasm. Her face changed from worried to a little bit in pain.

‘I must have said too much’ I thought.

“I’m sorry I’ve said too much. I’ll be going now. Just…-sigh- take care of Kibum.” I said as I turned my back and walked away, fighting my unwanted tears from escaping my eyes.

‘Why am I tearing up on something like this?’ I asked myself.

“Kyuhyun-sshi…” I heard her called up before entering Kibum’s room.

 

 

A/N: -sigh- I’ll be going now. I don’t know when I’ll be back. So enjoy my last update of the week. Comments are welcome! ♥