Preparation: Day Seven!

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: I’m back~! And here’s the update. Enjoy! [:

*Kyurin’s POV*

=Kibum’s room=

I felt someone caressing my hair, slowly I open my eyes and found a smiling angel…I mean smiling Kibum oppa in front of me.

“Good morning Kyurin-ah. I’m sorry I wake you.” Kibum oppa said.

“Good morning Kibum oppa. How are you?” I worriedly asked.

“Ah…I’m fine already. Thanks for taking care of me” he said then smiled at me warmly. Here comes my heart, beating fast again. It’s really strange on how 2 guys can make it beat so fast.

“It’s okay. It’s fun taking care of you anyway. Though I just had a chitchat with your group members last night because you’re asleep.” I said. He chuckled.

“My hyungs are just really friendly and talkative. Anyway, where’s Kyu?” he asked, my face fell down a little.

“Kyuhyun sshi already go home last night when you’re asleep.” I answered.

“Ah…” he said with a nod.

“Then are you free today Kyurin-ah?” he asked.

“Yeah, wae?” I answered quickly without even thinking.

“Wanna go and hang out today?” he asked.

“Sure!” I said then smiled.

“But are you sure it’s fine? You’d just caught a fever.” I added. Again, he chuckled.

“I’m fine, because you’re the one who takes care of me” he said, I lowered my head as I blushed.

“Okay, then, where are we meeting up?” I asked him.

“Is it okay if we just meet at the park?” he asked in return. I nodded.

“Okay, then we’ll meet at the park, 10 am sharp” he said.

“Alright, I’ll be there at 10/ I need to go now so that I can prepare.” I said as I head out of the door.

“Wait, don’t you want breakfast.”  He offered. I shook my head in respond.

“Thanks, but no thanks. I need to go now. I’ll just meet you at the park. Bye oppa!” I said as I walked out.

‘There’s something strange. I have a feeling that I have something to remember. Something important. Hm…….! Oh well, never mind that. I need to change and prepare for my day with Kibum oppa.’ I thought as I head back to Kyuhyun’s house.

=SKIP!=

The whole day went out fine. It was really fun hanging out with Kibum oppa. But the strange feeling inside me still eats me up. What do I forget actually?

“Today is fun” Kibum oppa said as we stop at the front of Kyuhyun’s house.

“You know…” he added.

“Hm?” I asked.

“I still don’t get why your mother entrusts you to Kyuhyun’s family” he said.

“Auntie Cho is Omma’s best friend that’s why. She trusts her the most beside God and Appa.” I said.

“But she probably knows that Kyuhyun and you are not in good terms. I bet it’s awkward for you to live here” he said then gives out a sighed. I sighed too.

“Not really, at first it is. But when I saw how they welcome me, like I’m a part of their family, though Kyuhyun didn’t want me, I feel like Omma’s right for entrusting me to them.” I said.

“It’s been a long day. Go inside now” he said then leans over and kisses my forehead. I quickly blushed.

“Thanks for the day, bye oppa.” I said as I walked in.

“See you at school” he said.

“I’m home Auntie!” I said when I come inside.

“Oh, you’re here. How was your day?” Auntie Cho greeted as she walked out of the kitchen wearing an apron.

“It’s fun and great.” I answered gleefully.

“That’s good to hear. Come up and change your clothes. Dinner will be served any minute now” she said.

“Really yeobo?” Uncle Cho butted in.

“Yeah, jagiya. But obly for us, you’re not included” she said, sticking her tongue out. Uncle Cho pouted then hugs Auntie Cho.

“Yeobo don’t want me to eat? I’m really starving here” he said. Auntie Cho chuckled.

“Alright, I’ll spare some for you” she said, Uncle Cho’s face brightens up.

“But only kimchi” she added. Uncle Cho pouted again. I chuckled and went straight to the stairs.

“Such a cute couple.” I thought.

“Ah, Kyurin sshi,” Auntie Cho called. I stop and turned to her.

“What is it Auntie?” I asked.

“Can you check on Kyuhyun?  Heat his room for the whole day. Seems like he’s busy preparing something for school because he haven’t played starcraft for the whole week” she said.

“Okay.” I said as I continued to walk.

‘Busy for school?’ I asked myself. Then that rings the bell.

‘Shoot! I forgot about the play! We should be practicing today. I got too overwhelmed by Kibum oppa’s presence again.’ I thought as I ran up the stairs, change my clothes and run to Kyuhyun’s room. I knocked three time, but there’s no answer. I knocked again, still no answer so I just let myself in. Once in, I found Kyuhyun sitting on his bed, reading our script.

“Kyuhyun sshi.” I said. He didn’t answer nor look up at me.

“Kyuhyun sshi…” I called again, still no response.

“Kyuhyun sshi…” I called him again, getting a little bit irritated. But it seems to him like my presence doesn’t exist and I’m just talking to the air because he still didn’t mind me. Hello? Am I still talking to a human here?

“Kyuhyun sshi!” I said again, irritated, this time I pulled from him the script he’s been reading. He looked up at me blankly. I don’t know why, but his look gave a stab at my heart.

“What do you want?” he said coldly, giving my heart another stab.

“I-I’m sorry…I-I forgot that we have practice scheduled today.” I said as I lowered my head, feeling a little bit scared of him.

“Let me guess, Kibum asked you to go out today and you said ‘yes’ without even thinking about it. After that you completely forget about our practice. I’m correct right?” he said sarcastically. Then another knife stabs my heart, truth really hurts when you know you’re too guilty.

“Yes…that’s why I’m sorry.” I said in low voice.

“You’re sorry can’t do anything Kyurin sshi” he said acidly.

“I told you yesterday, this is OUR play. If it’s okay to you to get low grades, then for me it’s not. My grades are still important to me. We both agree to do this but all I can see is me working. I did the script, the songs, the props—everything! I even sacrifice my favorite game because you told me that I need to stop playing so that I can concentrate on our play. All your part is to attend practice. But what, you choose to be with Kibum than to practice OUR play. I don’t think that it’s still appropriate to call it ‘OUR’ play” he added, voice trembling.

“I know that I didn’t do anything to our play because you always keep everything in secret. When I asked you if I can help, you’ll always answer everything’s fine so I didn’t bother to disturbed you on whatever you’re doing.” I said, raising my voice a little.

“You wanna know why I said that? It’s because you’re always distracted by Kibum’s presence! You told me that playing starcraft would keep me distracted. But you seem to not know what your distraction is!” he yelled at me.

“I admit I’m distracted by his presence but I always wait for you to say that you need my help. But it never comes! And don’t include Kibum oppa here because he is completely innocent.” I yelled back.

“How can’t I? I stay away from starcraft for a week but you seem that you can’t stay away from him for a day for us just to practice!” he shouted.

“I told you, don’t include him!” I hissed.

“Why?!” he asked, still shouting.

“Because it’s not his fault! It’s mine! I can never stay away from him because I like him!!” I shouted at him. He gave me a frustrated laugh.

“I should have known” he said, sounding in pain.

“Go back to your room Kyurin-sshi and just try to study your parts at the play. Go now and leave me alone” he said coldly.

“But-!” I said.

“I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!” he yelled. I quickly grabbed the script and run back to my room. Unconsciously, hot tears flows from my eyes.

“I’m sorry” I whispered.

 

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat?” Omma worriedly asked.

“Yeah.” I reassured her. She sighed.

“Okay, just tell me if you need something” she as she walked away from my room.

I closed the door behind me and turned off the light. I throw myself on my bed and started laughing.

“HAHAHA! Jerk! You already know that she likes your best friend but…” I stop laughing and hot tears come out.

“I don’t think it’s more painful for me that she admitted it herself. And also I don’t know why I’m hurt and crying like this. It’s not that I like her right? If someone sees me they might think I’m crazy.” I said in low, hurtful voice, enough for me to hear. Hot tears continuously come out. It’s like a déjà vu to me because last night, I’m also crying without any special reason except for the fact that I’m hurt.

I put my right wrist over my eyes to cover them.

“I don’t want any more of this. It’s just making me so confused and frustrated. I want everything to be back to normal. I want everything to end tomorrow at our play. I don’t deserve this kind of pain from you Kyurin-sshi. Tomorrow will surely be the last day of this. It will be over then everything will be back in place.” I said between silent sobs.

“I hope so…”

 

 

A/N: Kyuhyun sshi…Yah, Kyuhyun sshi. *poking him* (*wiping his tears Kyu: don’t touch me. I don’t need your comfort. LEAVE ME ALONE! *continues to cry*) Aw~~Kyuhyun sshi. ]’: anyway, how was it? HEHE! I’ll be back again. And yeah, comment please! I like reading them. ♥