United

Rivals' Love Story

 

A/N: Anneyeong! (: Mianhe, if I just updated today! Anyway, today’s update is just a short update. ^^

*Kyurin’s POV*

Today is another day for me. And like the usual, I keep on bugging Amber about our friendship. I still haven’t lost hope. Because I know that in the end, if we are really true friends, we’ll be reunited again.

I looked outside the window of the cafeteria and saw Amber, sitting under the tree nearby, alone. I quickly went to where she is.

“Amber-ah…” I called softy when I came close to her. She looks up at me then quickly hugs me. I froze in surprise.

“Forgive me Kyurin-ah…I-I don’t know what I’m thinking that time…” she sobs. I patted her back.

“You don’t need to apologize to me. I’m the one who need to apologize here you know.” I told her.

“Now! I’ve been so stupid and selfish since that day. I mean, our feelings aren’t mutual and I really know form the start that you are the one that Kyu-oppa likes. It’s just that my mind is so shallow and I quickly felt pain when I knew that you also like Kyuhyun-oppa. Kyurin-ah…forgive me,” she cried.

“I’m sorry too…because I didn’t tell you about it and I can’t stop my heart beating for him although I already know that you like him…also apology accepted.” I told her.

“Apology not accepted…” she mumbles.

“Because you can never stops your heart to beat for someone you like. I know that very well. Everything is my fault so don’t tell you’re sorry,” she said. I sighed.

“Alright, so that means we’re best friends again?” I asked her when I broke the hug. She smiles at me.

“Can we still?” she asked me.

“Of course!” I sang and hug her again.

“I’m so thankful that you didn’t give up on me. It’s really late when I realized that I’m wrong,” she confessed.

“How can I give up on our friendship that easily huh? Pabo!” I said then lightly smacked her shoulders.

“Yah!” she said then we both laughed.

“You still have ‘it’ right?” she asked, referring to our friendship bracelet. I smiled and quickly showed it to her.

“I always keep it safe with me because I always know that you will be back to me again.” I told her as I placed the bracelet around her wrist.

“Thank you!” she said and we hugged.

 

=Later that day=

Amber and I we’re on our way to the locker room.

“What do you think Kyu-oppa will do?” she asked when she opened her locker. I already told her everything that happened to me when we’re still not fine.

“Hm…I don’t know.” I honestly told her and opened my locker. I honestly don’t know what will Kyu-oppa do right now, seriously. I gasped and my eyes widen in surprise when I saw inside my locker.

“What happened?” Amber hurriedly asked when she heard my gasp. Her eyes also widened as she saw what I saw.

 

 

A/N: short right? ^^ I’ll be back again some other time for another update. Wait for me! (: