Rivals to Crush, Crush to…what?!

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hello~! How are you doing? Sorry for late updates. I’ve been busy watching Playful Kiss and other Kdramas. I’ve been so addicted to it since the start of our summer break. Lol. Right now, I’m super onto Baek Seung Jo. Hahaha!! Handsome Kim Hyun Joong. Lol. Here’s the update~!

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

It’s been 3 weeks since I last saw Kyurin-ah. She already moved out of our house and I barely come to school now because of my jam-pack schedules. I was also forced to move back to our dorms, including Kibum, so that it will be easier for me to attend work.

The music stop and Leeteuk hyung told us to have a break.

“Ah!!! So tiring!!!” Heechul hyung complains. Everybody nods their head in agreement. But who wouldn’t? We’ve been practicing for 2 ½ hours, nonstop.

I walked to the sofa located at the corner of the dance room and sat on it. I’m really so tired right now and I really want to see her for I already miss her so damn much. I sighed.

“What’s with the sigh maknae?” Sungmin hyung asked as he sat down beside me.

“Nothing.” I told him.

“Hyung, do you have someone that you miss right now? Someone that is close to you but it’s not your parents nor siblings?” I asked him out of blue then closed my eyes. I need someone to talk about things like this right now.

“Eh?!” he asked in surprise.

“Do you have?” I insist.

“Deh…of course I have” he answered. I sighed again.

“Why do you ask?” he asked me.

“There is this girl that becomes my rival for years. When we enter collage, I started noticing her, looking at her every single move. I just realized that I had developed a crush on her when she asked me to be her friend…” I paused, suddenly seeing Kyurin’s image in my head.

“Then?” Heechul hyung promptly said. I open my eyes and glared at him.

“Yah….what are you doing?” I asked him.

“Listening, isn’t it obvious?” he asked back.

“I know that. But why are you listening to our conversation?” I asked him again, emphasizing the word ‘our’ so that he’ll know that he is not ‘welcome’ to listen and in to our conversation.

“Nothing…I just sense that you have something interesting to say, and I’m right, there is” he said.

“Yah! Go away Heechul.” I told him.

“Yah! Use honorifics” he snapped.

“I will, if you go away, Heechul.” I mocked him.

“Aish! This kid, you’re no fun” he muttered then went away.

“Thanks, hyung.” I told him.

“So, where are we?” Sungmin hyung asked. Oh, yeah…I was talking to him before that Heechul interrupts. But why am I talking to him? Because I need someone to talk to. I sigh before continuing.

“Then as we become friends we become closer to each other. I use to think her everyday and feel hurt when I see her with the person she likes. It’s not normal. When I see her smile, I feel so warm inside. When she’s beside me I feel so comfortable. And when I saw her worried and concerned face for me I feel like I’ve been winning a lottery over and over again. But…” I paused again.

“But what?” he asked.

“3 days before I moved out of the house, she’d been avoiding me. I asked her if she’s mad at me, she said she didn’t. But I felt weird about it. After that I haven’t seen her nor talk to her. And day by day I have missing her more.” I told him to be followed by another deep sigh.

“What do you feel about her?” Hyung asked.

  “I feel happy and relaxed when I’m with her. Also she makes my heart beats fast and I feel some butterflies on my stomach whenever I’m talking to her.” I said. He smiled at me then patted my shoulders.

“That’s not crush anymore maknae” he said.

“Eh? What is it?” I asked him innocently. He blinked, then lean in and whispered.

“It’s…”

“What?!” I blurted out as I jolted up from my seat.

 

A/N: Aigoo… I feel sleepy while typing. I don’t know why, it’s just 11:22 in the night. *yawn* anyway, what do you think? Lol. I’m so sleepy, good night! I’m waiting for your replies tomorrow. ;) ♥