Talk with Kibum

Rivals' Love Story

 

A/N: Hello! At last! I can finally update! Hahaha! My computer is already fixed. :] Thanks for waiting for me. Here’s my update!

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

It’s been a week since I confessed to Kyurin. Although we shared the same feelings for each other, she still wants me to court her for me to become her official boyfriend.

‘She’s so harsh. How can I court her if my schedules won’t allow me?’ I grumbled in my mind then pouted.

‘If you love her, you’ll find your own ways to court her’ my angel said. I just sighed.

‘I know. But is it possible?’ I asked myself, and then went out of my room to go to the balcony. I always go to the balcony at night to see the stars. This makes my stress go away ‘coz I always remember that ‘night’. And I always make phone calls with Kyurin here because it’s somewhat a peaceful place for me.

When I reach the balcony, I quickly spotted Kibum, drinking a can of beer. I sigh in awe. Kibum is really strong, I idolized him for that. Because since he knew that I already confessed to Kyurin and she also have the same feelings for me, I didn’t saw any single sadness nor tear on his eyes. He’s always smiling and laughing outside. It scared me, because I know that deep inside, he’s very hurt about what happened. But I can’t confront him easily since I’m involve to that certain thing that gives him pains right now, though I really wanted to. But I think this might be the perfect time to talk to him. I’m actually really worried about him.

I walked beside him and saw his different side that he’s been hiding to everybody. His smile is nowhere to be found and his eyes are full of sadness and pains. I also saw that his eyes are watery and his nose is a little pink in color.

He drank his beer again before turning to me.

“You better take a good care of her,” he said. I stared at him.

“Coz if you don’t, I’ll peel you alive, araso?” he threatened. I nodded.

“Gwenchana?” I asked him. He looks up at the sky then sighed.

 “I’ll be okay soon. But right now, I can still feel too much pains” he said sadly then drank again his beer.

“Mianhe…” I told him.

“Don’t be. Since we’re both fighting our love for her, it’s okay. It’s not that you know that she loves you too” he assured me.

“Thanks.” I said.

“But I’m really surprise. I never thought about this ‘coz you know, she really hates you and sees you only as her rival on pretty much, everything” he said then laughed a bitter laugh.

“But I guess things changes. And from hate it grew to love” he added up then his face fell and tears up.

“Kibum-ah…” I whispered.

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun-ah. I told you, I’ll be fine soon enough. Just let me be like this tonight ‘coz I really can’t keep it anymore” he said.

“Then let me accompany you.” I said then get his empty can of beer, get another 2 in the cooler beside us and the other one to him. He smiled weakly and took it.

“Thanks” he said and opened the beer and started to drink it. I just nodded and also do what he did.

“You’re so lucky for her” he mumbled.

“I know…” I said.

“…but!” I added. He looked at me with confused eyes.

“But what?” he asked.

“We’re not yet together. I mean, in order for me to be her man, I still need to court her.” I said then pouted and take a sip at my beer.

“Really? Does that mean I still have a chance toward her?” he asked, more to himself.

“Yah!” I hissed then smack his shoulder a little.

“I’m just joking!” he said then chuckled.

“But if you don’t court her faster, I’ll really take my chances” he added.

“I know.” I sighed.

“So what’s your plan?” he asked.

“I still don’t know.” I answered him honestly.

“You better have one…soon,” he said. I just nodded.

“Actually I have one but I don’t know if I can do it on the right time because of my schedules.” I told him and drank my beer.

“If you really love her you’ll find ways to execute your plan” he solemnly told.

‘Just like what my angel had said.’ I thought then sighed.

“So, what are you planning to do?” he asked then took a sipped at his beer.

“It’s a surprise!” I said then smirked.

“Oh… you still have your guards up neh?” he laughs.

“By the way, does Kyurin-ah and Amber make up already?” he asked me.

“I don’t have news about that ‘coz she’s always avoiding that topic.” I answered.

“Why do you think Amber call their friendship off?” he asked me again as he drank his beer.

“I don’t know. She doesn’t tells me the reason.” I said.

“I wonder if it’s really that deep reason for Amber to end their friendship” he said.

“I just wish they’ll be okay soon.” I told him.

“Yeah…” he agreed. I emptied my can beer then look at the wall clock. It’s already 11:30 pm.

“It’s already late” he commented as he also finishes his drink. Then he started to clean up.

“I’ll help you.” I said as I started to help him

“Thanks!” he said.

“No problem. It’s just cleaning anyway.” I said.

“I mean for accompanying me tonight” he chuckled. I joined him too.

“That what’s best friends are for, right?” I said as I scratched my forehead.

“Yah! Promise me you’ll be okay soon huh? I may need a gaming companion.” I said jokingly. He laughs louder.

“I promise,” he said as we entered our own rooms.

 

A/N: not so eventful e? Sorry, this is all I can think when I wrote this chapter. :P Anyway, my keyboard is really weird! When I press shift+” button at the keyboard the outcome is ‘@’. Then when I press shift+@ button at the keyboard the result is ‘‘. It’s really weird! xD