Confused

Rivals' Love Story

*Kyurin’s POV*

It’s been three days since that ‘little’ incident happened. Because of that, every time I saw Kyuhyun my heart starts to go wild without my permission. I feel so nervous and I can’t think straight whenever he’s around, so I try to avoid him lately.

‘Aish! What’s happening to me?’ I asked myself.

I’ve been really confused about that incident. I wanted to ask Kyuhyun if he really said what I heard but every time I plan to talk to him, I end up running away because of those butterflies I feel. And also because of that incident it’s been so awkward for me to live here in his house right now, even though I barely see him because he really is super busy with his career.

I sighed and stood up from my bed. I look outside my window and decided to spend my night at the balcony by looking at the stars since I can’t sleep. But fate must really hate me because the moment I step out of my room, Kyuhyun also step out of his. And by seeing him now, I don’t know whether I will go back inside my room or just ignore him and just go to the balcony, because there are so many butterflies on my stomach right now and my heart went wild again.

I sighed inwardly then begin to walk away from him without looking at his eyes. I need to get away from him. Something is taking over my body and I’m really afraid I can’t control it.

“Wifey…” he called out, making me stop.

“W-will you stop calling me wifey? It’s so annoying.” I said harshly.

‘Mianhe, Kyuhyun-ah…I really need to get away from you right now so that everything will be normal for me inside.’ I thought apologetically.

“Ah…oh, mianhe, Kyurin-ah” he said with a hint of pain.

‘I hurt his feelings.’ I thought regretfully.

“Kyurin-ah…can we talk?” he asked. I sighed.

‘I can’t run away anymore. We really need to talk.’ I told myself then slowly turn to him. I stared at his face. He looks so tired and stressed.

“Okay, let’s talk.” I told him.

“Kyurin-ah…are you angry at me?” he asked straightly.

“Angry?”

“You’ve been avoiding me lately. I don’t know why. But if it’s because of me calling you wifey or because of the things I blurted out 3 days ago, then I apologize. I don’t know what I’m saying that moment and I also don’t know that you find it annoying for me to call you wifey. You should have told me earlier. And also, after I drank the medicine that night, I don’t know what happened next. So don’t be angry at me anymore” he told sincerely. I sighed.

‘So, it’s not really what I heard. He’s just mumbling things.’ I thought, somewhat disappointed about what I just learned.

“Ani…I’m not mad at you?” I assure him.

“Really?” he asked. I nodded.

“If not, then what’s the reason why you’ve been avoiding me?” he asked back, confused. I was surprise by his question. I can’t tell him the real reason, I need to lie.

‘Mianhe, Kyu-oppa. I need to lie to you this time.’ I thought.

“I didn’t. it’s just that you’re too busy nowadays that you thought I was avoiding you.” I lied to him, wishing that he will believe what I say. And he did! He sighed in relieved before talking.

“M-maybe you’re right” he said then yawned. I gave off a small nervous chuckle.

“You’re tired, you need to sleep now.” I told him.

“All right. *yawn* Good night” he said as he blinked slowly his sleepy, tired eyes.

“Good night, oppa.” I told him but whisper the last part. He enters his room and I finally went to the balcony to calm down myself.

 

 

A/N: disappointing? Hehe! Anyway, comment please. ^^♥