Introduction

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hi!!! I’m so sorry if I haven’t updated this story for a while. I’m busy doing some school works. Anyway, here’s the update.

*Narrator’s POV*

As what Kyuhyun had declared, the two became rivals from that day.

In their elementary days, the two would compete for the highest rank (honor). But as expected, because Kyurin is more focus in her studies than Kyuhyun who’s always finding a time to play starcraft, Kyurin got the first place: leaving Kyuhyun the feeling to beat her more.

When they reached middle school they met Kibum— who became Kyuhyun’s best friend and Amber— who became Kyurin’s best friend. Though they’ve grown up a bit, they never change. They still compete with each other—academics, sport, extracurricular activities—everything! They’ve never grown tired of it.

When they’ve became high school, Kibum starts to develop his feelings for Kyurin and on the other side, Amber falls for Kyuhyun. As for the other two, nothing had changed. They’re still competing to each other. Except for the fact that Kibum and Kyurin suddenly grew close to each other and the girl develop a bit of crush on him.

Everything started to change when they reached collage, specifically their senior year…

 

*Kyurin’s POV*

‘-sigh!- There’s only a few months left before we graduate and separate our lives’ I thought, one day when I am in English class with Kyuhyun.

Almost all of my subjects I am with Kibum and Amber, well except for the 3 subjects that I hate the most because of Kyuhyun—English, Math and Physical Education.

‘I still don’t want to graduate but I can’t do anything to stop that thing from coming right? I-!’

“Ms. Cho! Ms. Cho! You’re spacing out again. Is my subject boring?” my professor asked in the tone which can make one feel guilty, interrupting my thoughts.

“No, of course not!” I quickly answered, from the corner of my eye, I saw Kyuhyun smirked.

‘Aish! That guy is teasing me again’

“Of course my subject is not boring. Well, then, read out loud the passages 1-20 on page 143.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Then I start to read. Kyuhyun’s smirk grew wider when he heard what she said.

‘Why does she need to ask me when she already knew the answer? She is just giving Kyuhyun the reason to tease me again. Aish! This witch is really having an eye on Kyuhyun. When they team up at me (without them knowing it) I always ended up embarrassing myself if not in front of Kyuhyun, in front of everybody! Good thing lunch break always comes after this subject. Then I can finally meet Amber: my partner in crime and Kibum oppa.’ I smiled to myself at my last thought.

Okay, okay, I’ll admit, my feelings develop a little bit more towards Kibum oppa. My heartbeat is usually in faster pace when he’s around and I blush a bit. But! That’s all; it’s just a crush anyway.

‘I can’t wait for the lunch break!’ I squeak silently on my thought once I’m done reading loudly the passages my professor asked me to read as my somewhat punishment.