Ending yet a New Beginning

Rivals' Love Story

 

*Kyurin’s POV*

We kept on walking until we reached the river bank. I looked at him, confused.

“Uh…oppa?” I started. He looked at me. His face was a little bit worried.

“Yeah?” he asked. I was about to talk when something lights up. We both looked at it and found a trail of light on the grass.

“I guess we better follow these lights” he told me. We followed the lights silently. At the end of it, we found 2 guys standing.

“Hyungs…” Kyuhyun-oppa mumbled. I looked carefully at the 2 guys and realized that it was Heechul-oppa and Kangin-oppa.

“This is where the journey ends…” Heechul-oppa said then smiled at the both of us,

“…but something better will follow.” Kangin-oppa added as he, too, smiled at us. I smiled at the both of them and looked at Kyu-oppa. He smiled at me.

“Kaja!” he said then gently pulled me.

“Yah maknae!!” Heehul-oppa shouted at us when we’re a little far away from them. We both looked back.

“Just walk straight ahead okay?” he instructed us then made an ‘okay’ sign. Kyu-oppa just nodded.

We started walking again in an unknown trail. Our way was just guided by the bright moonlight. Even though I don’t know where we’ll be heading to, I feel safe having Kyuhyun-oppa by my side. After a few minutes of walking another pair of guy welcomed us.

“Anneyeong!!!” both of them cheerfully greeted and smile at the both of us.

“We’re here to guide the two of you.” Donghae-oppa told us. Then Eunhyuk-oppa bought out something from his pocket.

“But you need to wear this first.” Eunhyuk-oppa said then hand us the blindfolds he’s holding. I look at it hesitantly then at Kyu-oppa. He just nodded, assuring me that it’s okay. I took the blindfold and wore it. Then I held Kyuhyun-oppa’s hand tightly.

“You should wear this too Kyu…” I heard Donghae-oppa whispered to Kyu-oppa.

“Why” Why do I have to wear this?” Kyu-oppa whispered back.

“Just put it on maknae.” Eunhyuk-oppa said.

“Aish! Give me that.” I heard Kyuhyun-oppa muttered. Then suddenly someone held my other hand. I startled a bit.

“Relax chingu, it’s just me Hyukkie.” Eunhyuk-oppa said as we started walking.

Minutes passed and we stopped walking. Then eunhae-oppas removed our blindfolds. I blinked my eyes at first, getting used to the lights around me. Then I looked around the place. The place was so amusing and magical! We are under a big oak tree that was lightened by sapphire blue lights and then there was a picnic set-up at the foot of it.

“Wow! Just wow!” Kyuhyun-oppa amusingly said. I looked at him. He’s very amused at this place like me. Then we heard somebody humming a sweet song (Marry U by SJ). Slowly, all the Super Junior members came out behind the tree. I become more amazed when Kibum-oppa revealed himself from the back of the tree and smiled widely at us. I smiled back at him.

The song they hummed ended and Kyuhyun-oppa left my side. He then positioned himself beside his hyungs and looked at me.

“Hana…Tul…Set!” Leeteuk-oppa cued.

“Anneyeong hasayeo uri Super Juni-oyeo!” they all shouted with matching their signature hand pose. I smiled widely at them and bowed politely.

“Anneyeong, Cho Kyurin-imnida. “ I said happily. After that Kyuhyun-oppa quickly went back to me side and held my hand.

“Ah! Finally! We’ve met the person Kyuhyun had always been talking about.” Sungmin-oppa said as he walked to e while the others followed him behind with a mischievous smile planted on their lips. I lowered my head because of what he had said while Kyuhyun-oppa throw death glares at them because of embarrassment.

“Stop it Minnie, you’re making her embarrassed.” Kangin-oppa teasingly said.

“I told you she’s pretty.” Kibum-oppa told them and everybody nodded in agreement.

“Now I see why our maknae fell for her.” Heechul-oppa commented as he laughed.

“Yeah, Kyuhyunnie here just fell for his computer games.” Eunhyuk-oppa added.

“Yeah, especially STARCRAFT!!” All of the members said and we all laughed.

“Yah!!” Kyuhyun-oppa snapped then scratched the back of his neck because of embarrassment. We all laughed harder because of this.

“I hate to break the celebration but we need to go now. Mianhe Kyurin-sshi.” Leeteuk-oppa said apologetically.

“Oh! It’s alright. And just call me Kyurin-ah.” I told them.

“Kyurin-ah… Well, we’re off, it’s nice meeting you” he said then shook my hand. Everybody took their time shaking my hand and telling me some silly reminders about Kyuhyun-oppa. When it’s Kibum-oppa’s turn, he whispered something to me which earned a death glare from Kyuhyun-oppa.

“Have fun with him” he told me then patted my head and bid farewell. I blushed at his statement.

When the guys are gone we started to unpacked the things inside the picnic basket as we sat on the picnic cloth lay at the ground.

“Oppa, thanks for bring me here.” I told him when we started to eat the food that was packed for us. He is sitting beside me while chewing the sandwich he’s eating.

“Anything for you” he told me as he looked into my eyes and smiled. I looked away as I blushed.

“But oppa, why did you look liked you’re completely amazed by this place a while ago?” I asked.

“Well…” he swallowed the food he’s chewing, “I am really completely amazed by this place” he said then shoved food again inside his mouth.

 “Why? Aren’t you the one who planned this?” I asked.

“No…” he said. I looked at him, totally confused.

“Honestly…” he offered me a sandwich which I eagerly accepted, “it’s my entire hyungs plan” he said, scratching the back of his neck. He seemed embarrassed about this thing.

“Well you see…”

*flashback*

*the day after Kyuhyun and Kibum talked at the balcony*

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

I just woke up with a slight headache, maybe because of yesterday’s work and the beer from last night, when I heard Heechul hyung’s voice from the living room. He seems to have discussing something. I walked out my room and went to the living room to see what’s going on. Everybody is there, listening to whatever Heechul hyung had said.

“So he really is keeping something to us.” Ryeowook hyung said, his tone was a bit sad.

“Well, our Kibum and Minnie here knew it.” Heechul hyung said, eyeing the two lads who lowered their heads.

“Why only them?” Eunhae hyungs whined.

“Because-!” Heechul hyung stopped talking when he saw me entered the room. Then slowly, a mischievous smile formed at his lips.

“Instead of asking me, why don’t you directly ask your questions to the person who is involved here?” Heechul hyung slyly said. Then everybody turned their attention at me. They all have questioning looks but somehow they also have a sly smile planted on their lips.

“Um…what did I miss here? Why are you guys looking at me like that?” I asked them nervously.

“Maknae, is there something…” Donghae hyung said, placing his hand over y left shoulder.

“…that you want to tell us?” Eunhyuk hyung finished what my fishy hyung was saying as he too did the same thing Donghae hyung did but to my right shoulder. I looked at them confusedly.

“Kyurin-sshi…” Heechul hyung said. I stiffened.

“So, it’s true huh?” Leeteuk hyung mumbled. I looked at him.

“W-what is t-true?” I stuttered nervously.

“Don’t hide it anymore Kyuhyun. They all knew everything because of last night.” Kibum said then sighed. I looked at him.

“They knew?” I asked sternly. They all nodded. I sighed.

“How?” I asked again.

“I heard everything last night” they all chorus together.

“Your eavesdropping at our conversation last night hyungs?” I asked them disappointedly. They all lowered their head guiltily in embarrassment then pointed at Heechul hyung.

“His fault…” they all said,

“Yah! Everybody agreed to this right?” Heechul hyung defended.

“Mianhe Kyu, but we’re all curious about what’s happening to you lately.” Yesung hyung said apologetically. I sighed.

“Well, I was planning to tell you sooner or later.” I honestly told them.

“But you already knew it. I was really planning to introduced her to you formally after she became my girlfriend.” I added.

“Well…how about we help you win her?” Heechul hyung said then everybody nodded and has a mischievous smile plastered on their face.

*End of POV & flashback*

“They planned, arranged this place without me neither seeing nor knowing what they are doing. Heechul hyung instructed Kibum to keep an eye on me so that what they are doing would be a surprise for both of us. While on the other hand, Teukie hyung told me to do my own business while they’re planning. To tell you the truth, I was actually so nervous about today especially when we arrived here and I haven’t seen any of their shadows.” Kyuhyun-oppa honestly said. I smile at him.

“You’re so lucky to have your hyungs.” I said. He nodded in agreement.

“Well, on the other hand, they too are so lucky to have me” he proudly said. I chuckled.

“You’re so full of yourself.” I said then a cold wind suddenly blew which made me shiver.

“It’s getting cold” he said. Then he removed the jacket he’s wearing and placed it over my shoulders. After that he went to sit behind me and hugged me from my back and cuddled me.

“Better?” he asked then smirked. I blushed but then nodded. He then rested his chin on my right shoulder and started singing.

 

♪♫~kaseumi sorichyuh malhae jayurohun nae yuhnghohn

[My heart is screaming out, my free spirit]


uhnjehna chumeh i maeumeuro nuhreul saranghae

[I always love you first]


guhluhwattduhn shigan boda nameun nali duh mana

[There are far more days left than it took to get us here]~♫♪

 

“Oppa…” I whispered. He stopped singing.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Um…nothing.” I mumbled.

“You know Kyurin-ah, I wish we can stay like this forever” he said. I feel my cheeks burn up immediately.

“Up until now, I’m still not that confident even though I know we shared the same feelings for each other. I don’t know why you still want me to court you; probably you want to feel how to be courted. But this courting process really makes me scared…” he confessed.

“S-scared?” I mumbled.

“Well, yeah, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun is scared. Simply because there’s always a thought in my mind that says that you still want me to court you for you’re not that sure of your feelings for me. And that after a long process of me courting you make you realized that you don’t really love me as I love you. This is my first time to experience strong feelings like this that made me really scared of rejection…” he said then sighed heavily.

“Oppa…”

“Also, I’m scared that, because I’m always busy with my schedules, my courting process is quite unique than the traditional way and that makes you find another guy” he said, letting out his frustrations. I sighed then faced him.

“Why don’t we throw away all of that thoughts tonight that keeps you scared?” I told him, smiling so sweetly.

“What do you mean?” he asked. I mentally rolled my eyes.

‘Doesn’t he get it?’ I asked myself as I looked at the innocent yet stupid guy in front of me that I madly fell in love with.

“Babo!” I muttered then hugged him tightly.

“If you’re that scared of losing me, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, then mark me as yours.” I whispered to his ear.

“Do you mean…” he trailed.

“If that question leads to what I’m thinking right now, then it’s a big YES. If not then it’s a NO.” I playfully said. He broke our hug ad excitedly jumped in the air. Then he danced his victory dance.

“It’s a YES!! Listen world, starting tonight, Cho Kyurin is my GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” he shouted out of joy.

“Yah!” I yelled, starting to get embarrass of what he’s doing. Good thing we’re the only one here.

“SARANGHAEYO CHO KYURIN!!!!” he shouted once again which makes me blush madly.

“Yah!” I uttered. Then he faced me and smiled at me. He smiled a cheeky yet mischievous smile. I pinched his cheeks.

“Ouch!” he said. I quickly let go of his cheeks.

“What was that for?” he pouted like a kid. I chuckled.

“For making me embarrass because of what you’re shouting.” I answered then smile at him. He smiled back at me. Then he took steps loser to me and lovingly cupped my face.

“Saranghaeyo, Kyurin-ah, my angel” he said lovingly.

“Nado, saranghaeyo, Kyuhyun-oppa, my evil yet angel boyfriend.” I said sweetly.

And with that our lips lock. We kiss gently but full with love and passion.

 

*The End*

 

 

 

A/N: wah! Last chapter of my story. It’s sad that it already ended but I’m happy that I finished it. I actually didn’t think I can finish it because of too much school works. Lol. Anyway, for my precious readers and subscribers, thank you for supporting this fanfic. I wouldn’t make it without you guys. Thanks for everything! :*