My Groom is…HE?

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: so happy because of the responses I got last chapter. Thanks for all who commented! And here’s your requests, update!

*Kyurin’s POV*
Just then a guy from my class comes in. he’s a good looking nerd and I heard that he kind of likes me. He looks at me nervously then walked to the altar.

‘Is he my ‘groom-to-be’?’ I asked myself.

“Are you my ‘groom-to-be’?” I asked him. He looks at me shyly.

‘So he is…?’ I thought.

“I’m sorry but I’m just here to prepare the things for your fake marriage and also to witness it. But I wish I can be” he said.

‘Eh?! He’s not?! Then who is?’ I thought.

“Um…o-okay.” I said in embarrass tone as I look down.

“But if I’m not mistaken, your ‘groom-to-be’ must be on his way here. The committees are having a hard time chasing him and dragging him down here” he said then walks away.

‘Phew! That was kind of embarrassing. But I feel relief that he’s not my ‘groom’.’ I told myself.

Minutes have passed and ‘my-oh-so-groom-to-be’ is still not here. It’s not that I want to be here also, I just can’t escape. The committees are guarding strictly the exit. Then the door of the room opens, I turn around to see who it is and saw…Kibum-oppa. My heart fluttered once I saw him.

‘Is he my ‘groom-to-be’?’ I asked myself as I smiled.

‘Maybe he is. I wish he is.’ I thought.

“Oh! Kyurin-ah, you’re here” he said in surprised tone.

“Kibum-oppa!” I greeted him with a bright smile.

“What brings you here?” I asked him.

‘I really wish he is my ‘groom-to-be’. Being fake married to Kibum-oppa is really-!’ I broke my thought when I heard his answer.

“I’m the priest here. How about you? Are you here to witness the next wedding?” he answers.

‘Eh?! Priest?!’ I told myself in disbelief.

“Well, I’m kind of…I’m the-!” I was cut by the shouting outside the room.

“Yah!! Let me go!! What do you mean by ‘groom’?! Yah!! Take off this damn blindfold! Let go of me!” the voice shouted. I was stunned and glued to where I’m standing right now. I know that voice from everywhere.

‘Don’t tell me that he is my ‘groom-to-be’?’ I asked myself as my eyes widen.

“The ‘groom’ is here!” the one that brought me here announced. Everybody in the room (the audience, also the witnesses) turned their attention to the door, even Kibum-oppa. I just closed my eyes, not wanting to see the person I have to do with this fake marriage. I heard gasps everywhere then whisperings.

“K-Kyurin-ah…you’re the one getting married? And with…Kyuhyun?” Kibum-oppa said in surprise. I look at him, he look so surprise. Slowly I turn my back and look at the guy who is my ‘groom-to-be’. There is Kyuhyun-ah standing, having a confused and surprised face.

“Kyurin-ah…y-you’re….you’re my ‘wife-to-be’?” he asked as his eyes widen in shock.

‘What have I gotten myself into?’ I asked myself.

‘Why does it always happens to me? Our play in English and now…this?’

 

 

A/N: Kyuhyun is the ‘groom-to-be’. Yay for kyu! Hahaha!! :D