Talk with Ms. Kim

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: I’m back! And here’s the update. Sorry for slow update and slow pace of the story. I’ll work on it. I promise. ^^

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

I came with Ms. Kim and we went to the hallway to talk.

“You’ve got a nice performance awhile ago with Kyurin sshi, Kyuhyun sshi.” Ms. Kim complimented as she face me with a smile.

“Thanks.” I shyly said.

“So I guess your relationship with each other improve in good ways” she said.

“Yeah?” I said in an unsure and confusing tone. Ms. Kim just gave me a laugh.

“Maybe the others think it’s quite natural or something like that but I know and I can see that you two are not in good terms since you enter the college.”

“Well, actually-!” I was cut by Ms. Kim.

“It starts when you’re both in childhood right? I know, I know. Your mother told me that.”

“Eh? Umma?” I asked. She nodded.

“When?” I added.

“A while ago” she answered.

“My umma is here awhile ago?” I asked in surprising tone.

“Yeah, she went here to watch your play. She told me that you’re really anticipating this lay. She said you’re great and so Kyurin sshi. She also shared to me that since childhood the two of you are not in good terms. That’s why she’s very surprise to see you two acts like that together perfectly. She even recorded your play because she said she wants her best friend to see it.” Ms. Kim explained.

 “Oh…” was all I can say.

“So what now?” Ms. Kim asks.

“Eh?” I blurted out.

“I mean, I can’t see why you two are like this. Since childhood you already know each other. But instead of being friends, you’ve become rivals. All those years, you’ve stayed like that, competing at each other and thinking how you can surpass each other’s skills. Haven’t you got tired of it? I didn’t’ mean to hear it but I overheard your conversation with Kyurin sshi. She’s already asking you to be her real friend. You know, you could just say yes to her but you hesitate. Why Kyuhyun sshi? I didn’t mean to interfere with your life and your decision. But why Kyuhyun sshi?” Ms. Kim blurted out. I stayed silent after that. I just keep on staring out the window, thinking about what Ms. Kim had just said. Then Ms. Kim place her hand on my shoulder, I look at her.

“If you hesitate to say yes to her because of your pride, then let me say this to you. Swallow that pride of yours, it won’t do anything good to you, you know. Kyurin sshi already swallowed hers” she said. I sighed.

“Maybe it’s because of my pride that I hesitate. But what you’re asking me to do Ms. Kim, I don’t think I can do it.” I finally say.

“Waeyo?” she asked.

“I’m a guy…that is full of pride.” I answered.

“If that’s the case then you maybe have another reason why. I know and I can feel it that you also want to be her friend. I can see how you look at her with her friends, it’s like you’re visualizing yourself to be one of them” she said. I sighed again.

“I don’t know what you’re saying Ms. Kim, but if you’re asking for the reason why, I, myself, don’t know why.” I told her.

“How could you not know?” she asked in confused tone.

“I just don’t know…” I said then look out at the window.

“I don’t want to jump to this conclusion but do you happen to like Cho Kyurin sshi?” Ms. Kim asked so out of blue.

“Eh?” I blurted out.

“Since when you become like this Ms. Kim?” I tried to crack a joke to avoid the question but I failed.

“It’s just this one or the other one. Answer mo Kyuhyun sshi” she says.

“Did my umma asked you this?” I asked her.

“She asked me to do a little favor to her” she answered. I look at her with confused face.

“She asked my help to make you and Kyurin sshi become friends. You know, she’s worried about you two” she explains. I sighed.

“So do you like her?” Ms. Kim asked me again.

“N-no.” I said but I can feel that somewhere in my heart and mind that opposes what I say.

“Impossible…because you’ll never hesitate her offer if you don’t like her.”

“What do you mean by that Ms. Kim?”

“Simple, you don’t want to become her friend because you like to become more than her friend or you don’t want because it hurts you being ‘just’ her friend or maybe she already hurt you unintentionally and you’re afraid that she might hurt you more” she explained.

“You’re impossible Ms. Kim…” I said then give off a frustrated laugh.

“Trust me. It’s just this one or the pride thing, anyway, I need to go. I just see you tomorrow. Bye Kyuhyun sshi. Think about what I just said” she said as she leaves. I look at her fading figure then look back at the window.

“Why did I hesitate?”

 

 

A/N: hello??! Hahaha!! How was it? ♥