Wifey

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: it’s been so long from my last update. Mianhe. I’m kinda busy spending time with my fave cousin who I haven’t seen for awhile. And now she already went home, I’m kinda sad. Anyway, here’s an update. (:

*Kyurin’s POV*

The fake marriage that happened last week really gives me an aftershock. After the ‘wedding’ people started to tease us. Their teases roar up more when Kyuhyun and I were declared as the couple of the day by the emcee of the program at the VDE, although we’re not really an item! After that day, I thought everything will be back to normal but when I came to school the next day it was a complete disaster! Our pictures from the play to the ‘wedding’ and up to the ending program were posted in our school’s bulletin board and were also published in our school’s papers. The disaster did not stop there. My best friend Amber, who likes Kyuhyun, and Kibum oppa, whom I like, suddenly ignores me because of the stupid pen name Kyuhyun had called me that was heard by everybody, ‘wifey’. But good thing we, Kyuhyun and I quickly explain to them (I forced and threaten him to explain) or else it will become worse. But after that rumors were brought up that Kyuhyun and I were totally couple! I tried to explain but it’s useless. The whole school was already blinded by those rumors.

‘Aish!! I really hate that Ms. Kim!’ I thought, irritated. Yes, that right. I’m having an aftershock right now because of Ms. Kim. Because she is the one who started this whole mess. She was the one who set the both of us to the marriage booth just for her own entertainment.

‘Aish!!!! SO!!! Ugh!’ I scream inside as I drank down all the water at the glass I’m holding and sat at the kitchen stool.

“Wifey…” Kyuhyun’s voice called out as he slowly dragging himself to the kitchen.

“I told you stop calling me wifey.” I merely shout at him.

“Aish! Ow…stop shouting. You’re worsening my headache” he muttered while he sat beside me and rested his head on the bar table in front of us.

“Don’t tell me you stayed up again all night just to play starcraft? You know you get headache when you play like that.” I told him.

“Stop nagging…Just, hand me some medicine to stop this damn headache” he yelped in pain as he massage his temples. I sighed.

“Okay. Stay right here.” I said as I go over the first aid tool and get some medicine. After that I grab a glass of water and hand it to him. He took it and drank it then again he rested his head on the table.

“Kamsahamnida…wifey” he mumbles, eyes closed. I sat beside him and stared at his tired face. He look so frustrated, stressed and tired. But who wouldn’t be? He’s a student who is also a part of a famous boy band here in Korea, Super Junior. He studies, works, practices their songs and dances and even finds time to play starcrft! He really amazed me because of these stuffs he can do. And also because of that he always keeps me worried and concern about him.

“You should just rest than play starcraft.” I told him. I heard him sighed.

“By playing…starcraft, all my worries…and my stress were relieved” he mumbles.

“Worries?” I asked. He nodded.

“About what?” I asked again but just to be answered by his soft snores.

“Aish! This boy…” I muttered under my breath then poke his cheek slightly. He stirred a bit.

“You should sleep on your bed if you want to stop that headache you experiencing. Also it’s more comfortable to sleep there than here.” I told him in concerned voice. He opened his eyes slightly then closed it again and tried to stand up but he failed. I sighed.

“I’ll help you.” I said as I put my arm around his waist and assisted him to his room. When we got there, I quickly dragged him to his bed and tucked him in.

“You’re pretty heavy.” I said as I stretched.

“Mianhe, wife…” he mumbled, eyes still close.

“Won’t you ever get tired of calling me wifey?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“Because…it gives me a bit of happiness and…it relieves my…pains” he mumbles softly that I don’t get what he said.

“What do you say?” I asked him.

“Jowahaeyo…wifey” he mumbles again and this time I’m not sure if what I heard is right. Because all I can hear right now is my fast beating heart and his soft snores.

“Did he…?” I asked myself while staring at his smiling sleeping face.

 

 

A/N: Sorry, I skip the wedding part. Also mian if it’s lame. Aigoo…