Preparation: Day one!

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hi!! I’m here for my update. I’m sorry if I haven’t update for a long time. I’m just so busy. Anyway, enjoy this chapter~

*Kyurin’s POV*

Our professor told us to star our preparation for the play right after she announced all the partners. And everybody obediently did what she said. Except for me, who is still pissed off for what she has decided.

‘I can’t believe I’m going to work with that guy!’ I thought, irritated.

Then I heard someone dragging a chair beside me ant then he sat on it and started talking.

“We should prepare for our play also” he said politely, but I don’t mind him and look at the other direction. Can’t he see that I’m still in state of piss?

“You know, I can talk to Ms. Kim if you really didn’t want to do it with ME” he said, suddenly sounding a little bit down.

“Do you want me to ask her to switch partners?” he asked.

“No, she’ll just asks me a bunch of questions like awhile ago.” I finally told him, still noy looking at him.

“Then what do you plan to do?” he asked, I sighed.

“You know, let us set aside our rivalry first. We need to work on this together. We can’t get high grades if only one of us will work on this. I understand why you are like this. I, as well, feel a little bit awkward for this because it’s the first time. But, I’m willing to work with you as a partner for our grades. Forget rivalry, we need to cooperate. We can be rivals again after this play. I can’t do this alone Kyurin sshi. I need your help. So are you gonna do it with me?” he told me seriously then held out his hand. For the first time, I look straight to his eyes, seeing only nothing but sincerity and truthfulness, then took his hand.

“I agree with you. Let’s do this together Kyuhyun sshi.” I said and then smile warmly to him. Then his face brightens and he also gave off a warm smile to me. For the first time, that time, my heart beats so fast that it would jump off my chest.

‘Why am I feeling like this?’ I asked myself.

 

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

‘I can’t believe I said those things awhile ago! I just sat beside her and then poof! I’m saying things that I don’t know. But, I like how things go on. For the very first time in history, she smiled at me! And also, I still can’t believe that my heart is thumping that fast when she took my hand and smile! I don’t know what I’m feeling that time but I like it’ he thought.

 

*Narrator’s POV*

That day Kyurin’s mind is filled with how cool Kyuhyun was when he is saying those things. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, kept on thinking on how Kyurin smiled at him and how he felt that time.

 

 

A/N: how is it? Do you like it? Hehehe! This will be my last update of the year. I’ll be back on Jan. 2 or the week after the New Year. So, I wish you all a Happy and blessed New Year! ♥