Preparation: Day two! (Part one)

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: I’m back~~! Lol. I’ve been out for so long— my apologies. Anyway, I’m back for an update. Enjoy it~

*Kyurin’s POV*

“Omma, I’m going to school now. Bummie oppa is on his way here.” I told mom as I went down our stairs. I usually go with Kibum oppa and Amber to school but today, Amber went early, leaving me with Kibum oppa.

“Wait, Kyu honey!” she said, stopping me.

“What is it Omma?” I asked her.

“Your Appa and I will be going on a business trip today…” she paused.

“Well, enjoy your trip and take care.” I casually said.

“We’ll be out for a month so I ask your Auntie Cho to look over you. We’ve decided that you’ll be staying with them until we come back. And don’t worry about packing your clothes, I’ve already done it for you and have it drop off to their house later” she continued.

“What?! Omma, for Shisus sake, I’m already 18 years old! I can take care of myself already.” I said.

“I know, but we are worried about your safety. You’re a girl and you’ll be living by yourself for what— a month! It’s dangerous! You don’t know what might happen to you, unlike when you have a companion. Just stay with them for a month okay?” she said then gave me her pout that I can never resist. I sighed in defeat, she has a point there.

♪♫ Ding! Dong! ♫♪

“Alright, I’ll be going now Omma. Kibum oppa’s already here. Bye!” I said and kiss her right cheeks.

“Take care and remember to come to your Auntie Cho’s house with Kyuhyun today okay?”

“Araso.” I said then headed out of our door.

=SKIP!=

 

=English Class=

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

‘So Kyurin’s going to stay with us?’ I asked myself as I remember the earlier conversation I had with my mom, telling me that Kyurin’s going to stay with us for a month.

‘I can’t believe it! I’m going to stay with her in our house?’ I thought disappointedly. But my face shows the opposite—I’m smiling!

‘My face always deceives me. *sigh* And the call that I receive from her mom telling me to take good care of Kyurin and protect her is really unbelievable! I mean, why did she put her daughter’s safety in my hands? Am I really that trustworthy?’

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun” a voice called me then poked my right shoulder.

‘Who’s this person interrupting me with my thoughts?’ I asked myself, irritated I looked up at that person. The moment I saw Kyurin standing beside me and looking at me innocently makes my heart stops for a second then skip in a very fast beat.

‘Oh Shisus! What is this?’ I asked myself, placing my right hand over my left chest.

 

 

A/N: how was it? Hehehe! What will happen to them now that they’ll live on the same roof for a month? Aww~~ I wish I was her. I’ll definitely like the idea of living with Kyuhyun, kidding! But seriously, who wouldn’t want to live with CHO KYUHYUN? Lol. ^^