Presentation Day! (Part one)

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hello~~~! I’ve been out for a long time. I’m sorry. But now I’m back with an update! Enjoy~!

*Kyurin’s POV*

It’s already morning. I slowly open my eyes and stretch my body a little bit. I check out the time, it is still 5 in the morning. I still have some time to prepare my things. I got up my bed and notice some papers at the floor. I pick it up and found out that it’s my script for our lay. I read it again and just realized that Kyuhyun didn’t even write the ending scene.

‘Shoot! What are we doing as the ending?’ I worriedly asked myself, heading out to ask Kyuhyun about it. I was about to turned the door knob but then I stop. ‘I can’t face him now after the scene last night. But if I don’t I’ll just ruin our—his play because I didn’t have a slightest idea about it.

After debating whether to ask him or not for a long time with myself, I decided to just ask him once and for all. Besides, it’s just asking right? What’s the worst thing that can happen?

I walk to his room and knocked at his door.

“Come in…” I heard him called out so I enter. Once in I saw him lying down on his bed, eyes close. It seems that his having a deep thought right now.

“Kyuhyun sshi…” I called him softly.

“Kyurin sshi…” he called with a hopeless voice.

“Deh?”

“Do you still think we can make it?” he asked, voice sounding so hopeless and crack.

“O-of course!” I quickly answered.

“Really? Because I was thinking it is already over” he said.

“W-why?” I asked, a little bit disappointed of how he thinks.

“Because we’re lack of cooperation. I admit that it’s also my fault we don’t cooperate nicely. I kept all the things by myself. I thought its better, but it turns out to be the other way around. In a team, to cooperate well, you need to share your ideas with others and also to help out each other. I just realized that last night after you leave” he answered.

“Well, I’m at fault too. Because I just leave the things to you. It doesn’t mean you don’t need any help, doesn’t mean I can’t help right? All things you said last night were truth. I don’t know my own distraction. I should’ve thought that not only my grades will be affected but also yours. I should’ve help you though you said no.” I said.

“Regrets are always at the end” he said then sigh deeply.

“Yeah…” I nodded in agreement.

“So, what are we going to do?” I asked.

“Nothing…” he whispered.

“Huh?” I asked in shock.

“Nothing…” he repeated in a hopeless voice.

‘What’s wrong with this guy? Why is he so hopeless??’ I asked myself.

“What do you mean by nothing?” I asked him.

“Can you really do something now Kyurin sshi? No” he said.

I slightly slapped his right cheek, making his eyes open. He sat up and touches his cheek.

“Ouch! What was that for?” he asked.

“To wake you up Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.” I said.

“But I’m-!” he tried to say but I quickly pinched his cheeks making them red.

“Ouch! Let go!” he said, tapping my hands. I let go of his cheeks and he pouted as he holds them.

“The play is not yet over Kyuhyun sshi. There’s still hope. And while there’s a hope, we can still do this.” I said in determined voice.

“But there’s no hope” he said. I pinched his cheeks again.

“Your grades are important to you right?” I asked him, letting go of his cheeks. He pouted more but then nodded.

“Then don’t give up!” I said.

“Then what shall we do?” he asked.

“Let’s do what we’re supposed to do.” I said, very determine.

“But there’s no time for such preparation” he protest.

“Everything is prepared except for the ending. We just need to work things out. Just tell me your plan and believe in ourselves.” I told him.

“We’re doing an impromptu at the end?” he asked. I nodded.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea” he said, a little bit nervous. I glared at him.

“Do you believe in yourself?” I asked.

“I do” he answered.

“Do you believe in your talent that we can work this out?”

“I do.”

“Then do you believe in me? That we can do this together?” I asked. He thinks for awhile before answering.

 

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

“Then do you believe in me? That we can do this together?” she asked. I think before answering.

‘I do believe in you. That’s why I’m keeping my faith to you ‘til this day. Though now I’m not sure if I should trust you because of what happened yesterday. But because this is the last, I still want to believe in you.’ I thought.

“I do.” I said as I smiled weakly at her.

“Thanks. I also believe in you” she said as she smiles warmly at me. Making my whole world stops for a while and my heart beats so fast again. What’s with this girl that keeps me like this every time she smiles at me or do something unexpected?

“Then tell me the plan and we’ll work this out together” she added, pulling me out of my thought, as she holds my hand. I leaned closer to her and started to whisper my plan as I blush very hard.

‘I hope she wouldn’t hear my heart beats. It’s already beating wildly right now. And also I hope she wouldn’t saw my face.’ I thought as I continue to whisper to her as she continues to hold my hand.

 

A/N: how is it? Hehehe! Comment please! ♥

And yeah, I want to share you guys something. They’re so freaking hot here. Ah~ y side of suju! (: Enjoy the vid~