Chapter 2

Just Say It Already

 

The Corner

~Later that night~

After the concert, Jun tried to find the girl, Gui Gui, but she had disappeared. But then he thought of his cell phone. He pulled it out, and dialed the number.

Jun said, "Hello?" "I am sorry, this is the Rejection Hotline number. You have been rejected. Please hang up now." Jun is shocked. "What?" Jun's head is spinning. "She tricked me? She gave me a rejection hotline number?" He thought, amazed that this would happen to him.

Suddenly he laughed. Jun thought with a devilish grin, "She doesn't want to be found, well, I don't care. I want to find her anyway."

~The next day~

Gui Gui was getting ready to go to school. She always went to school with Aaron and Xiao Gui. They came to her house to pick her up every day. "HmmHmHmmHmHmmmm...."

Humming to herself, Gui put her stuff into her bag. Just then, Aaron and Xiao Gui arrived. They both had a key, so they could come in whenever. Xiao Gui said, "Are you ready yet, Gui?" Gui Gui said with a flourish, "Almost...Done!" She finished putting her stuff away, and stood up. Gui Gui said, "Okay, lets go!"

All three of them walk out the door. Gui Gui turned around and locked it. Then they set out toward the school. Gui Gui doesn't live very far from school, so Aaron and Xiao Gui drive to her house, then walk with her to school.

As they are turning the corner, Gui Gui bumps into a guy. Gui Gui falls backward, but Aaron and Xiao Gui catch her. The other guy is not so lucky. He falls backward into a bush. Gui Gui says, a little panicking, "Oh, sorry!" She helped the guy up, and then realized that she knew the guy.

"Its Jun!" The thought ran through her head. Jun yelled, "You!" Gui Gui yelled, "You!" Aaron also yelled, "You!" "Me!" Xiao Gui decided that he wanted to get in on the fun. "Why's everybody saying you, you, you?!"

Jun said, "I have a score to settle with you, Gui Gui. You gave me a false number. I want your real number." Before Gui Gui can answer, Aaron got in front of her. Aaron said coldly, "Well, what if she doesn't want to? What are you going to do about it?" Jun said, "What's the big deal? It's only her number that i want." Xiao Gui said, "It doesn't matter. She obviously doesn't trust you. Why should she give you her number?"

Gui Gui said with a pleading note in her voice, "Whatever, guys, lets just go to school, ok?" She pulled on them. They didn't move. Jun yelled at her, "This isn't over. I WILL get your number."

Xiao Gui said sarcastically, "Yeah, when pigs fly."

Aaron said menacingly, "Try anything, and you'll hear from us." Jun asked with a sarcastic note, "What, are you two her bodyguards?" Aaron replied in a calm voice that didn't match his face, "Better. We're her best friends." Jun said sarcastically, "Oh, I am so scared."

Xiao Gui said in an icy tone, "Well, you should be." Jun shrugged his shoulders and put in the last word. "Whatever, I'm leaving. Just know, you will see me again."

Gui Gui came back and pulled them away from their staredown battle with Jun, and they turned around and all three of them walked away.

Inside, Jun was seething. "I will get her number! I WILL! Now its not just because I thought she was cute. Now its a matter of personal pride. I want to prove to myself that I can get past those bodyguards of hers."Jun walked away from the corner, going the other way.
___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Did you guys like it? Thanks to everybody for commenting on the last chapter. Glad to know people like my fanfic. I hope you will continue to support my story! Comment!