Chapter 22

Just Say It Already

 

Xiao Gui and Ya Tou Find Out

Xiao Gui got a phone call. "Hello?" he answered. "Hey, it's Aaron. Can you come over for a bit?" "Sure, I'll be right over." replied Xiao Gui. He hung up and walked the short distance to Aaron's house. *DING DONG* Aaron opened the door silently and let Xiao Gui in. Xiao Gui sat down on the couch, and waited patiently for Aaron to start. Aaron took a deep breath, and then got up and poured a glass of water for himself. After he had taken a sip, he looked ready, then he went and got his phone. After he had it, then he went looking for his iPod. Finally, Xiao Gui got impatient. "Aaron, what's up? Stop stalling and tell me already!"

Aaron took another deep breath, and sat down beside Xiao Gui. He stared at the ground for another second, and then he finally begun. "I have something very big to tell you. I can't keep it inside me anymore. I'll go nuts." Xiao Gui laughed. "Finally! Cool man finally loses his cool. Wonderful! So what is it?" Aaron said, "I...I like someone." Xiao Gui prompted, "Well, continue!" Aaron hesitated before saying really fast, "I like Gui Gui!" Xiao Gui looked at him with his jaw dropped open. Aaron looked at him, and tried to close his mouth for him. Xiao Gui opened it again. "What? You like Gui? Our best friend Gui?" Aaron nodded. Xiao Gui looked at him for a moment, then suddenly smiled. "Yay! Finally! I thought you would never realize it. So when are you going to tell it to her?" Aaron shook his head. "Not yet, I only want to tell you first. When I get enough courage, then I'll tell her." Xiao Gui sighed. "Alright man, whatever. Well, I gotta go. Talk to you later." Xiao Gui got up and left. As he was walking back to his house, he passed Gui's house.

"Hmmm, I mean, I had already thought about it, but it's still kind of a shock." thought Xiao Gui. He looked up, and saw Ya Tou. "Hmmm, it's possible I could talk to her about it." thought Xiao Gui. He yelled, "Ya Tou!"

Ya Tou was walking to Gui's house when she heard someone yell her name. "Ya Tou!" She turned around and saw that it was Xiao Gui. "Hey, Xiao Gui. What's up?" asked Ya Tou cheerfully. "Ya Tou, I wanted to talk to you about something." "What?" Ya Tou questioned.

"Well, I was wondering if you knew if Gui Gui likes anyone," said Xiao Gui. "..." Ya Tou didn't know if she should tell her best friend's secret to another person. "Actually, I should tell you something before you answer. You might want to sit down first. This might shock you." Ya Tou looked confused, but they sat down on a bench. Xiao Gui then started. "Aaron came and talked to me today, and told me that he liked someone." Ya Tou was curious. "Who?" Xiao Gui leaned in closer and whispered in Ya Tou's ear, "Gui Gui!" Ya Tou squealed. "Oh my gosh, that's wonderful. Now I have something to tell you. What you just said confirms my suspicions. From what I have seen, I think that Aaron likes Gui Gui too, and it's possible that she likes him back, she just hasn't realized it yet."

Xiao Gui grinned. "That's good. We should go talk to Aaron." Ya Tou asked, "Will he be mad that you've told me?" Xiao Gui shook his head. "Besides, you already knew, so it's not like I was telling you something that you completely didn't know, right?" Ya Tou nodded. "Then let's go talk to Aaron." Ya Tou jumped up, she was so excited. She practically dragged Xiao Gui along the road to Aaron's house, she was pulling him so hard. "Hey, let go of me! Why are you manhandling me?" Xiao Gui yelled. "Are you a man? If you are, take it like one! Stop whining like a sissy!" Ya Tou scolded. Xiao Gui retorted, "I'm not a sissy, you are!" Ya Tou laughed. "I'm a GIRL!"

They got to Aaron's house and just walked straight in since the door was unlocked. Aaron looked up when they walked in. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked. "We're here to talk to you about that secret that you told me about today." said Xiao Gui. Aaron glared at him. "Why's she here?" said Aaron, pointing at Ya Tou. "She already knew," explained Xiao Gui. "Ya Tou wanted to talk to you about it." Ya Tou sat down next to him and asked, "You've been best friends with her for a long time. When did you start liking her?" Aaron thought about it, and said, "Actually, I just realized it myself. I don't quite know when our relationship changed from use being best friends to her being the person I love." Ya Tou sighed. "Awwww, that's so cute. You should tell her. You never know, she might return your feelings." Aaron shrugged, "But if she doesn't, then our relationship will be changed forever." "So basically you're saying that you're afraid to be rejected, so you're afraid to confess, right?" confirmed Ya Tou. Aaron nodded.

___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey! I'll update real soon, alright? So how was it? If you guys think of something really cool and awesome you want me to add, just comment! I hope you guys like this chapter! Comment please!