Chapter 21

Just Say It Already

 

The Cafe

~Aaron~

Gui Gui was so close to him. He was staring her straight in the eyes, and she was staring at him. "Oh my gosh, what should I do? This is the perfect opportunity, but should I?" thought Aaron. Just then, Gui Gui lost her footing as she was trying to get up, and she fell all the way on top of him, and her lips landed on his! They stayed like that for a couple of seconds. "Wow. This is like heaven. If I could freeze this moment, how wonderful would that be." thought Aaron happily.

~Gui~

"Wow, this is such an awkward position." thought Gui. "I'm way too close to Aaron. But why do I feel like I want to kiss Aaron? No, I should get out of this position as soon as possible." decided Gui. So she tried to get up by putting both of her hands on either side of Aaron and getting up. But she lost her balance and fell, and closed her eyes in anticipation of her fall, but it never happened. She landed on top of Aaron and her lips met his. "Oh my gosh! I accidentally kissed Aaron! And this is my first kiss!" Gui thought. She pulled back from the kiss and opened her eyes.

Aaron opened his eyes, and their eyes met. They quickly looked away, and Gui Gui got up. Aaron followed suit, and they just stood there in silence, not looking at each other. Gui didn't want an awkward silence, so she asked quickly, "How are you? Is your leg okay?" Aaron smiled. "My leg's fine. But how are you? You lost an awful lot of blood." Gui Gui answered, "Actually, I was about to die because of all that blood loss, but a stranger came and donated his blood, and saved me. Coincidentally, he had the exact same blood type as me. Isn't that weird? AB RH negative is supposed to be really rare." Aaron was listening intently to her words, and when she was finished, finally spoke.

"Does anyone in your family have the same blood type as you?" Gui Gui thought, then said, "No, my mom has type A and my dad has type B." Aaron then said, "Well, then why would a complete stranger donate his blood for you? What relationship does he have with you?" Gui shrugged. "All I know is that I owe him my life, and I thank him from the bottom of my heart. If I ever meet him again, I will definitely do something to repay him." Aaron was thinking, "What if this stranger asks for something that you cannot give? What will you do then? I guess I'll have to protect you." He was jolted out of his thoughts by Gui Gui shaking him. "Hey, were you sleeping?" Aaron said, "No, I'm not Wu Chun!" Gui Gui laughed. "Yeah, you're not. Hey, let's go find Xiao Gui and go to have coffee, just like old times." Aaron agreed, "Okay!" They walked out of his house and walked the short distance to Xiao Gui's house.

When they got there, Gui rang the doorbell. *DING DONG* Xiao Gui opened the door. He was smiling from head to toe. "You guys, I have some really good news." He invited them inside and told them to sit down before he would say any more. "Well, I just got a phone call from Kathy. She asked me to meet her at our cafe in an hour. She said she had to talk to me about something." Xiao Gui said, excited. Gui Gui grinned. "That's amazing. If you guys get together, that would be so awesome! Aaron said, "Hey, not bad." They high-fived each other. "Xiao Gui, we were going to invite you to go to the cafe, but I guess we'll just see you there later, right?" asked Gui Gui. "Yeah, I'll go sit with you guys after my meeting with Kathy, ok?" suggested Xiao Gui. "Yeah, that'll work." said Gui Gui happily. "Oh, I can't wait to hear all the juicy details." Gui Gui and Aaron got up and left Xiao Gui's house and went to the cafe ahead of Xiao Gui.

~In the cafe~
Gui Gui and Aaron are already seated at a table, talking animatedly. Gui sees the door open, and Xiao Gui enters. She whispers to Aaron, "He's here. Oh, I can't wait." Aaron continues to eat and drink, his attention divided between the food and Gui. Gui sees Xiao Gui sit down, and order something. A few minutes later Kathy arrives, and joins Xiao Gui.

~Xiao Gui and Kathy~
"Hey Xiao Gui!" says Kathy cheerfully. She sits down opposite Xiao Gui. "Hey, Kathy." greeted Xiao Gui. "So, what's up?" he asked. Kathy blushed. "Well, can I get something to drink first?" "Sure," said Xiao Gui. She orders a pearl milk tea, and is drinking it when she finally starts. "Well, Xiao Gui, I wanted to tell you something. Actually...I like you. Will you go out with me?" She said in one breath. Xiao Gui sits there, motionless. Then he suddenly jumps up and yells, "Yay, she likes me, she likes me, she likes me! Yay, I have a girlfriend now!" He is jumping up and down, singing. Kathy is laughing and smiling. "So I guess your answer is yes?" Xiao Gui stops jumping and singing and walks over to Kathy. "Of course," He takes her hand and holds it in his, and raises it up. "She is my girlfriend!" declared Xiao Gui to the entire cafe. Everyone starts clapping, to the amusement of Gui Gui and Aaron. "Awwww, that's so cute. I wish something like that would happen to me." She sighed. Aaron looked at her, not saying a word.

___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey, I hope you guys liked it! You guys are awesome. I will update soon! Comment please!